Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

hey friends please comment

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

annu123

annu123

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
i feel the creatives should make this show interesting,it is getting boring. it needs a good actor and looker and charmer... i have hardly watched the show after RITURAJ-ALI MERCHANT LEFT THE SHOW.
i think they should get him back and show him romancing a girl and akshara should supprt them or something but get rituraj back... he was the best looking character on the show and a good actor too.

naitik is nice...but just the same since day 1 and should do smthing about his stomach and body,he is so not a good looker,totally out of shape. anyway

i feel creatives must do smthng with the show..
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Invincible__Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "hey friends please comment" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Invincible_

IF-Sizzlerz

_Invincible_

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
DIMRI  has no better ideas den dis crap................
so stop watching the show till she is dere coz she will worsen the show further.................

naheem

naheem

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Naitik is not good looker totally out of shapeClap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top