PRIYANKA00 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What if geet get preg then what about darji's honour and he is telling everyone that this marriage is nul.😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't want her to get pregnant..goshhhhhhh not a kid from a father who ditch his mother..

pakirani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar! i really hope she doesn't but we don't know what's in store for us 😕 The family might just force her to marry someone, maybe even Maan. Even though thats not good at all because im totally against forced marriages, regardless if Maan and Geet are meant to be together. ðŸ˜³ But i just don't want him to marry her out of sympathy...
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Noooooooooo....I dont want her to get preggy, but that night has to have some significance....so, thats y I am worried that she might become preggy....moreover, they might show that she gets preggy, to raise a discussion on Darji's honour and see how Brij reacts now...will he kill his own sister now???
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its like they keep telling the whole village that marriage never happened and then they realize that she is preggy...now, how do they tell everyone that she is married, now that they have told everyone tht she is not....
LiViYa thumbnail
the way geet wz behavin lyc "i dun believe dev has left me..he is in sum kinda trouble"..she vl tel d whol village tht she is married!
i dnt want a preggy act..plz!
Tomiko thumbnail

I had the same feeling - this is Teledom after all ... whenever they show 'a night' the girl ends up falling pregnant 90% of the time.

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Nooooooooo she should not have the devil's child