Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

what iffff

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

PRIYANKA00

Groupbie

PRIYANKA00

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
What if geet get preg then what about darji's honour and he is telling everyone that this marriage is nul.CryCryCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what iffff" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

I don't want her to get pregnant..goshhhhhhh not a kid from a father who ditch his mother..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

pakirani

Goldie

pakirani

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
yaar! i really hope she doesn't but we don't know what's in store for us Confused The family might just force her to marry someone, maybe even Maan. Even though thats not good at all because im totally against forced marriages, regardless if Maan and Geet are meant to be together. Embarrassed But i just don't want him to marry her out of sympathy...

kripsy

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Noooooooooo....I dont want her to get preggy, but that night has to have some significance....so, thats y I am worried that she might become preggy....moreover, they might show that she gets preggy, to raise a discussion on Darji's honour and see how Brij reacts now...will he kill his own sister now???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsy_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Its like they keep telling the whole village that marriage never happened and then they realize that she is preggy...now, how do they tell everyone that she is married, now that they have told everyone tht she is not....

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
the way geet wz behavin lyc "i dun believe dev has left me..he is in sum kinda trouble"..she vl tel d whol village tht she is married!
i dnt want a preggy act..plz!

kripsy

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged

I had the same feeling - this is Teledom after all ... whenever they show 'a night' the girl ends up falling pregnant 90% of the time.Ouch

mima190587

IF-Sizzlerz

mima190587

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Nooooooooo she should not have the devil's child

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.