CVs need to get their act together.

Hayati thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
So today's episode was a drag..as usual we feel bad for Karan..angry with Abha, disgusted with thakur..so nothing new...if anything it was the ending where thanks to sanskr abha suddenly realizes hey karan is my husband.

NOW i hope CVs honestly dont test the patience of the viewers and fans and after such traumatic episodes where we constantly say they will redeem aabha or they will comeback with an awesome episode I hope they dont let us down by not getting abharan together.. honestly after all karan has been through abha needs to go with him...there are no 2 ways about it.. i want them to hug each other or hold each other in front of everyone.

CVs stop playing with our feelings..most of us are here because of the wonderful way karan-abha are when they are together..no good will come by sowing seeds of misunderstanding between them or keeping them apart anyh longer..especially after aabha confesses that karan is her husband..i hope tomorrow isnt as disappointing as today was.
that is all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Tomorrow admits his marriage.
Thursday the war actually begins between the two families
Friday Abha and Karan are between the two families and the dilemma of Abha.
Her husband or her father?
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Has no one on that show learned anything?

Karan and Abha are BETTER OFF without their families for a short time--just with each other. I'm sick of their families.
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayati

So today's episode was a drag..as usual we feel bad for Karan..angry with Abha, disgusted with thakur..so nothing new...if anything it was the ending where thanks to sanskr abha suddenly realizes hey karan is my husband.

NOW i hope CVs honestly dont test the patience of the viewers and fans and after such traumatic episodes where we constantly say they will redeem aabha or they will comeback with an awesome episode I hope they dont let us down by not getting abharan together.. honestly after all karan has been through abha needs to go with him...there are no 2 ways about it.. i want them to hug each other or hold each other in front of everyone.

CVs stop playing with our feelings..most of us are here because of the wonderful way karan-abha are when they are together..no good will come by sowing seeds of misunderstanding between them or keeping them apart anyh longer..especially after aabha confesses that karan is her husband..i hope tomorrow isnt as disappointing as today was.
that is all.

Seeing today's episode the sure thing is  truthat theth...... is going to be revealed and the shock on the Thakur's face is going to be............................... PRICELESS.😃

Karan is going to end up in a hospital with minor injuries if it is for a day or two....... and major setback if it is for  longer period but my guess  is for a day or two.

They should both  (THE ABHARAN )......hire a relocation Realtor and pronto cause Abha is going to b the next looking for a shelter right along sid of dear hubby when the Thakur finds out she is married and he didn't do the KANYADAAN !!!!!!!🤣

We the viewers should be worried about the Greh prevesh!!!!😆

Edited by SaNiCo - 13 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gp00

Has no one on that show learned anything?

Karan and Abha are BETTER OFF without their families for a short time--just with each other. I'm sick of their families.

Idem
I wish they are far from them for a while (something that may never happen)
Abha is related to SB so we can not dream of somewhere else
layna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayati

aww Hayati teri muh mein ferrero rochers ⭐️, that scene would be awesome, and we would maybe have the "mangalam bhagvan Vishnu" mantra in the background, awww

Edited by layna - 13 years ago