Posted: 13 years ago
I realy want to say that i realy realy liked the way she talked to brij and darji (even though it iratated me that she didn't get the fact that dev left her😭).

anyways seems like what Maan told her is gna affect her

P.S i'm not expecting any bashing here..
Maan was shown today? *rushes to go watch Geet*
I agree, it makes me mad that she didn't accept the fact that Dev left her, but things like this are really not easy to accept. Poor girl, I just hope she doesn't get trapped by him or someone else again.

BUT I'm SOOO glad that she did point out Brij and Daarji's mistakes. If she didn't say something now, they would've never have even thought that they did something wrong.
Shes a simple girl .. ofcourse shes not gonna accept that Dev left her.
It will definately take some time πŸ€”
Geet acted well today..but as you said Lana..I did get irritated by her too. I understand her sentiments..but i didnt enjoy todays episode :(
Yeah, she is standing up for herself......good to see that she is fighting for herself and is not taking things the way Daarji and Brij wants her to......and this shows she is a strong girl......she will get over Dev too....she just needs some time for the truth to sink in......it will definitely take her some time to understand what Dev did to her.

Maan's words did have a big impact on her.

Maan.....😍😍😍
yeah im so glad she stood up to them... i can't believe that guy was going to hit him with a crane.. what is wrong with him? freaken abuser
@pri...lol we both are so into Maan
but yea i agree with. She is gradually changing
and standing up for herself but she also
needs to accept the reality
Originally posted by ilive2laugh

@pri...lol we both are so into Maan
but yea i agree with. She is gradually changing
and standing up for herself but she also
needs to accept the reality

snehuriiii....lolz yeah.....he seems to be our new target πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
yeah.....she needs to accept the reality......coz like this she is troubling herself.......but she is not in her senses right now......nothing seems to be working on her......
I agree Lana!

I really liked how Geet spoke up for herself today! 😊 The only thing I feel bad about is how Geet is still living in her dreams and illusions, and is not wanting to believe the fact that Dev majorly betrayed her. It is understandable and realistic that Geet is not ready to believe the reality that her family is forcing on her to believe. I don't think Geet will easily accept the reality of the injustice done with her, until she gets the right facts and hears it from Dev's mouth herself.

I'm glad Maan's wise words are starting to have an affect on her. 😊