Krishna is never gonna change at this rate!!! - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kaasshh

haan aur agr angad dikhayi diye to saath milne patthar gobar marenge........๐Ÿ˜†
Done!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by shruthiR

Bye PritiSmile
me too bye-ing bye bye...Smile see you laterSmile

hooooooorayyy๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i am successful in making our wakil saheba smile....
three cheers for kash
hip hip hooray!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘
Hey main itni bhi serious nahi hoon ki mujhe kisi aur ki teasing ki zaroorat hai hasne keliye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
Originally posted by shumi.

me too bye-ing bye bye...Smile see you laterSmile
Bye Shumi!!Smile

Hey main itni bhe serious nahi hoon ki mujhe kisi aur ki teasing ki zaroorat hai hasne keliye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ok bbye shruti,shumi and priti.....main abhi fan fiction likhungi......๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Shabz.

im sure krishna wouldn't hit pratigya under ss's influence, he has changed though and im starting to dislike him more and more.

he is definitely very compicated. sometimes i dont know what the heck he wants. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

ok bbye shruti,shumi and priti.....main abhi fan fiction likhungi......๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ok bye and I am looking forward to the next chp๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by loveanime

he is definitely very compicated. sometimes i dont know what the heck he wants. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Yeah when he said women are complicated to understand I was like look whose talking๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Shabz.

@merarai: well written post๐Ÿ‘

Thankooji.

I see the creators doing this intentionally.  If we look at the "facts" within the story it is obvious that Prats is punishing Krishna for crimes he never committed nor is he even aware of it. Krishna is behaving the way he does bec' he doesn't understand why his wife married him if she hated him so much. Krishna's thinking is logical. Wouldn't we all wonder the same were we in his shoes?

Pratigya could have addressed her reasons for her hatred but then the show would be over.๐Ÿ˜†  Women are by nature the nurturing and compassionate gender, no wonder they say behind every successful man is a woman.  Men rarely understand the intricate workings of a woman's mind, their emotional nature confuses the heck out of most of them. In my experience many marriages have survived and remained healthy bec' of a woman's capacity to understand and forgive their spouses' galthi behaviors. So if Prats wants a marriage at all, rather than be a divorcee in the society who's opinion matters to her so much, then she has to be the one to take the first step. As the Prof. rightly said, in a marriage harne se bhi kabhi kabhi jeet hota hai. Losing in love is a great gift.

Yeah when he said women are complicated to understand I was like look whose talking๐Ÿ˜†

thalah soothudu