Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

-*- SNS :: Articles Archive -*- (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
Kokila's charitable bent

Rupal Patel aka Kokila of Saath Nibhana Saathiya is a NSD graduate and performs plays and organizes workshops, alongwith giving a powerhouse performance in her hit STAR Plus serial.

Her popular play production Panorama Art Theatre is successfully involved in childrens' theatre since last fifteen years. Group president Radha Krishan Datta, NSD Graduate is a renowned theatre, tv and film actor and theatre writer and director. Panorama Art Theatre has performed various kinds and styles of children's plays such as folk, musical, thriller, comedy and emotional and political satire.

This evening, Rupal's production company Panorama Art Theatre will showcase a new children's play called Shrimati Patel Poonam Pragatiwali, directed by Radha Krishan Datta. This humorous and entertaining play can be seen on 30 April, Saturday at 7.15 pm at Gyan Ashram, Opp. Canossa School Mahakali Caves Road, Andheri (East). The play has free passes on first come first serve basis.

Rupal's endeavour has a charitable bent as she will bring girls from an orphanage she patronizes and after an evening of entertainment has organized a dinner for the troupe as well.

Play synopsis: Shrimati Patel a typical middle class housewife who dominates her family, is conscious about her status in the society. Anil Patel her henpecked husband cant do much about her treatment of his old mother. Shrimati Patel doesn't like her saas as she thinks of her as a burden, always insulting and humiliating her. Shrimati Patel's son Nishant loves his grandmother and tries to find a way to help her regain dignity in the family. Starring (Cast): Harshit Datta, Priyanka Panchal, Ashish Dubey, Harshad Hede Riddhesh Thakur, Nafees, Lakshya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-*- SNS :: Articles Archive -*- (Page 7)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Dream sequence in Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Sunday, May 01, 2011 | 1:23:49 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 0 Comments
Dream sequence in Saath Nibhana Saathiya

Star PlusSaathiya to have a dream sequence of Jigar and Gopi in the dreamland of Switzerland

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SajnaVe.

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Recently a very strange incident happened with Vishal Singh aka Jigar on Saath Nibhana Saathiya while he was shooting at Switzerland!

Vishal along with the entire cast was shooting in Switzerland when a 35 years old Swiss guy walked upto him and started inquiring about the shoot.

The duo had a good hearty chat about India, Indian food, Indian culture, the show & Jigar's character for a while, when at the end the man in front of the entire unit offered to kiss Vishal in an extremely straight forward manner, saying "So can I kiss you now?" Vishal for few seconds was completely taken aback and couldn't believe what he heard, while the entire unit burst out laughing.

An embarassed Vishal ran away into his vanity, refusing to come out till the man was out of sight. Vishal says, "I was really uncomfortable & surprised at the indecent proposal! I didn't know how to react. I will never forget this incident all my life! But in the end, I guess it added more fun to our Switzerland trip experience."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Jigars-happy-but-not-gay/articleshow/8466053.cms

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SajnaVe.

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Trust the Ideal Bahu to take her culture wherever she goes!

At her recent visit to Swizerland, Jiaa Manek aka Gopi of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya not only enjoyed the company of her new found Swiss friends but also left them with sweet memories of India. Jiaa apart from sharing details on Indian culture also taught them about Indian hospitality and the concept of " Atithi Devo Bhava".
Ever since her returns from an elaborate ten day shoot in the beautiful country, she has been raving about Swiss hospitality and the hearty welcome she received. She utilized her free time in Switzerland to interact with her Swiss friends talking about our cuisines, beautiful landscapes and the varied culture.

The leading lady who was playing a perfect guest to the Swiss people was taken by surprise while shooting for one main sequence where she had to sing the national anthem. While Gopi was singing she saw people around her stand till the anthem was over.

Jiaa Adds, "Switzerland was a remarkable experience for me, while we were busy shooting I also had a brilliant time meeting new people. I have made new friends which I will always remember. I was surprised to see how they were extremely inquisitive to know everything about India."

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Gopi-Bahu-her-Swiss-friends/articleshow/8465962.cms

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
testing

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 3:46am | IP Logged

In STAR Plus' Saath Nibhaana Saathiya, as Gopi is still recuperating, her husband who has been attentive towards her since a while now, post her accident has upped his concern and care by few notches. Aham's mother finds his new behaviour strange and in tonight's episode, Aham will send a gift for Gopi which will irk Kokila.

A STARPlus.in source informs, "Aham's concern for Gopi is growing daily which baffles Kokila. She is puzzled over his worries for Gopi. He will call to ask if Gopi has taken her medicines and will be scolded by Koki. Later Rashi will receive a packet he sent home and will take it to Kokila who will be surprised to see the contents."

Gopi is enjoying her husband's attention. "Ahamji has been wonderful. He has taken excellent care of me and I couldn't be happier. I look forward to his next visit. Though I realise he is busy with work and I don't want to tire him too much but his presence is very comforting to me and I want as much as I can get."

Aham explains, "Yes I am worried and concerned about Gopi as I feel guilty for her state. She relies on my support and I am glad to be there for her. I have a gift for her and it will be a surprise."

Kokila is irritated. "Aham's behaviour is strange. It seems he feels we aren't taking care of Gopi vau. He massaged her legs when they were swollen, calls numerous times a day, came rushing when she had to take an injection and what not? What is this nonsense? He isn't focusing on work but simply worrying endlessly about her. I agree he must be concerned but that wont help Gopi get well soon."

What has Aham sent for Gopi? Will Aham's concern turn into love for Gopi? Catch Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday, 7:00 PM on STAR Plus.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_DiorRouge.-tellyaddict-.Nafisa.Mandy20

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged

A STARPlus.in source divulges, "In the maha episode, Urmila will want the Modis to accept Rashi back into their fold and will challenge Kokila that she will force them to do so. The entire Modi family doesn't relent or cower under her threats. Urmila will then lie on the gate in an effort to humiliate the Modis before their neighbourhood. Much to her chagrin though, no one will pay any attention to her. By late night, Urmila will hatch a plan and post some antics, and the next morning, she will beat and pinch Rashi and frame the Modis– especially Koki, in a dowry case. Gopi will provide proof that Modis are innocent as she will show the CCTV footage of Urmila exit at night but right before capturing the crucial moment, the CCTV camera will be blocked."

Gopi wants justice for Rashi and Modis, and says, "I don't want my family to be incriminated in a false case. I will help them and prove their innocence. But I am sympathetic towards Rashi ben as well. I think there has been a huge misunderstanding somewhere and she is not at fault. She would never do anything so serious as to harm her marriage. I know she wants to be with Jigarji and I want to help her as well."

Rashi who after a brief moment of regret is back to her old ways, adds, "I want what is due to me. I said I was sorry so why can't they let bygones be bygones. Didn't my mother forget all of Kinjal's past and accept her as herbahu. Why can't the Modis forget the past and accept me?"

Will Gopi be able to save Koki? Watch the maha episode of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya on Saturday at 8pm on STARPlus.

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 04 January 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Saathiya – Major issues between Jigar and Rashi, Rashi in trouble

The serial Saathiya is a look at a family where the mother is the absolute tyrant in the family, everything she says is what is the law in the house; however, Koki is not a bitter or evil person, she understands when somebody is trying to do good, and when somebody is trying to trick her or do something that is against her principles.
She has 2 daughter-in-laws, with Gopi being the one who is good, but who is also shown as being more of a buffoon, who believes everything, and who believes that everyone is good. As a result, she can be easily mislead, or can be tricked into doing what others want. And the other is the other daughter-in-law, Rashi, who is cunning and sharp. She has a mother Urmi (whose son is married to Rashi's sister-in-law Kinjal). Both Rashi and Urmi try to ensure that they are smart, and are able to get what they want; however, by now Koki is very conversant with their tricks and does not lose an opportunity to poke fun at Rashi; she is also pretty happy with Gopi and understands the good nature of Gopi.
Rashi's husband, Jigar, for some time has not been clear about his wife's nature, but is now pretty clear. This is because of 2 instances, one where Rashi causes Sonal to be stranded in a dangerous area (Rashi gets Gopi to call Sonal, and then takes the air out of the tyres of Sonal's car, and then when she realizes that Sonal has not yet come back, is very panicked). The other is about when she tries to commit suicide (an act) and the doctor tells Jigar that his wife has only eaten sugar balls, not the naphthalene balls it seems like. He is very angry at Rashi, tells her that he knows all about her manipulative abilities, and he does not want to have a relationship with her, something that shocks Rashi a lot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top