Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

-*- SNS :: Articles Archive -*- (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 06 October 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Mohd Nazim
Ahem aka Mohd Nazim: I love Bollywood classics and my I-pod is full of them. My top 5 all time favorites are
'Main shayar toh nahi' from Bobby is a classic and I love everything about it.
'Mujhe neend na aaye' from Dil is beautiful and reminds me of Madhuri Dixit.
'Mera dil bhi kitna paagal hai' from Saajan is another great track and one of my all time favorites.
Title track of Hum Aapke Hain Kaun is a mushy number and brings out the romantic in me.
Title track of Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge is an unforgettable track from ann unforgettable movie.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Top-5-songs-on-my-I-pod&aid=2188

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-*- SNS :: Articles Archive -*- (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 11 October 2010 at 7:42am | IP Logged

STARONE.IN
Gopi forbidden from participating in Navratri
STARONE.IN

The naive Gopi (Jia Manek) of Saath Nibhaana Saathiya on STAR Plus has landed into trouble again while trying to help Rashi and this time Kokila (Rupal Patel) has punished her by forbidding her from participating in the Navratri celebrations.

STARONE.IN

Gopi sounded disappointed and heartbroken when we spoke to her about the same.

"As my saas is angry I have been ordered not to participate in any of the Navratri celebrations. I am feeling sad as I have to stand in one corner while everyone around is dancing and celebrating together", says Gopi. "This is my first Navratri after marriage and I wanted to be a part of the festivities", she adds sadly.

We spoke to Kokila and found out about why she has given Gopi such a harsh punishment "I am tough because I want my daughter-in-law Gopi to take up all the responsibilities without any fear and she should be learn to be firm and not always crying. I know that it is Rashi who always trying to land her in trouble her and Gopi who is innocent gets trapped. I punish her because in the near future she will be taking up all the responsibilities of the Modi parivaar and such punishments would be lesson for her. I am a mother and though I am tough with Gopi the truth is that I am proud of her honesty.

Kokila also has some advice for Gopi. "I just want Gopi to be careful about Rashi's intensions. I want her to realize who is good and who is bad", says a worried Kokila.

Off screen too Jia reveals that she may not be able to celebrate Navratri this year due to her hectic shooting schedule. "I am shooting till 10 at night for the next couple of days so I am just hoping that I get to dance today or tomorrow", she says.

We hope that Jia gets to participate in the Navratri celebrations both onscreen and of screen.

Don't miss Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on STAR Plus.

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, October 11, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/809/gopi-forbidden-from-participating-in-navratri.aspx

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Gopi to unmask Kinjal's affair
STARONE.IN

Last week on Saath Nibhaana Saathiya we had seen that Rashi pretends to be hurt and backs out of the dandiya competition. Everyone pins their hopes on Gopi and Aham to win the compeition. Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect to see this week...

STARONE.IN

Kokila who had earlier forbidden Gopi from participating in the Navratri celebrations then forces Gopi to replace her. Gopi who is not a good dancer is extremely nervous and does not even have a dance partner.

This week fans of Gopi (Jia Manek) and Aham (Mohd Nazim) are in for a treat as their favorite jodi will give an award winning performance at the dandiya competition being held in the show. We spoke to Gopi to find out if sparks will fly between the couple during the performance. A disappointed Gopi says: "I was very happy when Ahemji joined me at the dandiya competition because I felt that he has started to like me. I was hurt when I realized that he joined me only to save his mother from embarrassment".

Sources tells that Gopi will reveal to the Modi family about Kinjal's affair to save Kinjal from being forced to marry someone else. When we questioned Gopi about the same she said: "I know that Kinjal does not like me but I feel that it is my duty to help her and save her from being forced into marrying someone she does not love. I had tried to speak to Kinjal and find out about her boyfriend but she did not confide in me but yes I plan to inform the family about her affair."

How would Jia react if she had to deal with such a situation in real life? "In real life I would not support Kinjal's affair because if her boyfriend really loved her he would support her and do something to convince the Modi family to get him married to Kinjal. She should understand that he does not deserve her and her love is completely one sided" says the actress.

Do not miss Gopi and Aham's fabulous dandiya performance on Saath Nibhaana Saathiya every Monday to Friday at 7 pm only on STAR Plus. 

StarOne news
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
StarOne news
Monday, October 25, 2010

http://starplus.startv.in/news/860/gopi-to-reveal-about-kinjal%E2%80%99s-affair.aspx

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 October 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
TV stars talk about their Diwali performance

Mohd Nazim

Aham aka Mohd Nazim

Aham (Mohd Nazim:) from Saath Nibhaana Saathiya: Gopi and I are performing Garba and I love this dance. The song is by AR Rahman ' Jai Ho.

Message to fans: I want to wish everyone a happy Diwali and may all your wishes come true.

Jia Manek

Gopi aka Jia Manek

Gopi (Jia Manek) from Saathiya: Mine is a regional act. Mohd Nazim and me are performing Garba and Dandiya on the song Jai Ho. Being a Gujarati I am quite good at it.

How do you plan to celebrate your Diwali? No plans for Diwali as I will be shooting. I will probably go out for dinner with family.

Message for your fans: I wish everyone a happy and prosperous Diwali and a safe one too.

Roopal Patel

Kokila Modi aka Roopal Patel

Kokila Modi (Roopal Patel) from Saathiya: I am part of a performance which will have five seasoned actresses of tinsel town including Anita Kanwal, Sarita Joshi and Asmita Sharma. The highlight of the act will be the electrifying performer Malaika Arora Khan. No points for guessing that we are dancing to the chartbuster song Munni Badnam Hui from Dabangg. I won't say that I was not nervous but certainly apprehensive about dancing as I have never done this before.

I am thankful to STAR Plus for giving me the opportunity to test my potential as a dancer. My choreographer however kept motivating me and she said that I have done relatively well and have picked up steps pretty well considering it to be my first day. Hearing those kind words all my anxiety and fear evaporated.

Message to your fans: Diwali is a festival of light and happiness. I wish all my viewers a very bright and beautiful future ahead. May all your dreams come true and please keep loving us as always.

http://starplus.startv.in/features.aspx?sid=72&aid=1809&page=2&grp=0#more

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
TB Article:

Saathiya breaks all records to take the #1 position..

Star Plus' Saathiya Saath Nibhana which is slotted at the 7 PM slot ... New news article on Saath Nibhaana Saathiya 58 Comments on Saath Nibhaana Saathiya news article58

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunara

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 03 November 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya rules the roost
STARONE.IN

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya that is aired on STAR Plus every weeknight at 7 pm, has won a lot of applause from its viewers.

STARONE.IN

The show had a TRP of 5.3 this week and is currently the number one show on Indian television.

Gopi, who plays Jia on the show was ecstatic about the news. "I am thrilled that the show has been rated number 1 across Indian television. I was pleasantly surprised when I came to know about it this week. I am amazed and glad that the audience has been watching our show regularly and that they have welcomed our show and the characters in it. It is wonderful for all of us. We distributed sweets on the sets and the channel will be sending a cake to us. It's a lovely Diwali gift for the cast and the crew of the show," she said.

Speaking to us, producer Rashmi Sharma said, "I am delighted that our five-month-old show has become the most viewed show on television. It's a collective team effort and I am proud of the cast and crew for the hard work that they have put in. We will definitely throw a party for the team and we plan on celebrating next week, since most of our actors aren't in town this week."

In the current track of the show, Rashi has got a chance to prove her ability, while Gopi is helping her out. To know what happens next in their life and to help the cast and crew build on their TRPs, watch the show every weekday at 7pm on STAR Plus.

http://starplus.startv.in/news/900/saath-nibhaana-saathiya-rules-the-roost.aspx

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 06 November 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Diwali Msgs n Plans of Nazim n Giaa

Aham (Nazim Khan)

Diwali wishes to the fans:
This diwali I wish all my fans and viewers of Star plus a diwali that is as firecracking all the shows of Star, and may God's special blessings of peace and prosperity enrich their personal, professional and family lives. Happy Diwali!

How do you celebrate Diwali:
I usually celebrate diwali with my friends and their families, and play with a lot of fire crackers!

Your favourite Diwali dish:
Badam Sheera

Gopi (Giaa Manek)

Diwali wishes to fans:
Here is wishing to all my fans and viewers of Star Plus a Shubh Deepawali! Wishing that diwali mithai brings sweetness, diyas of diwali spread brightness, and the crackers of this diwali bring celebration and joy to your life!

How do you celebrate Diwali:
Diwali is all about spending time with the family. but then in the TV industry, your unit becomes your family and the set is where you celebrate all festivals!! so mostly diwali will be spent on the set shooting.

Your favourite Diwali dish:
Boondi Ladoo

Link:
http://starplus.startv.in/celebrate-Diwali.aspx?pid=150

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 November 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Stars share their Bakri Eid plans
Buzz up!
Natasha Coutinho and Soumita Sengupta

Tomorrow is Bakri Eid one of the most important festivals for Muslim. There is an interesting story behind the festival. It is believed that Allah once challenged Prophet Ibrahim by asking him to sacrifice the person closest to him. Prophet Ibrahim accepted the challenge and sacrificed his son Ismail. After he opened his eyes he was surprised to see that his son was unharmed and a dead Ram was lying next to him. Since then Muslim's sacrifice a goat or ox on the festival of Bakri Eid.

We spoke to some of our television stars to find out how they will be celebrating the festival.

Showing 2 of 7 images Previous    Next
Mohammed Nazim

Shirish Ali 

Ahem aka Mohammed Nazim
How will you be celebrating Bakri Eid this year?
I am shooting for Saath Nibhaana Saathiya tomorrow but after pack up I will celebrate with cousins and friends.

Special memories associated with the festival?
Every Bakri Eid is special. I love celebrating with family and friends.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Stars-share-their-Bakri-Eid-plans&aid=2306

Post Reply New Post

Go to top