Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya : Helpdesk / Questions & Queries Here (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 149

jasminerahul

IF-Sizzlerz

jasminerahul

Posted: 13 August 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Is there any interview of d actresses who play Gopi & Rashi?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Saathiya : Helpdesk / Questions & Queries Here (Page 8)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_poonam_

_poonam_

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
does gopi change

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

hi guys i'm new here....can somebody plz gimme the gist of the story so far.....

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 12 September 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JASx

hi guys i'm new here....can somebody plz gimme the gist of the story so far.....

hello jas...welcome to the forum......plz find brief description of the story so far below...

the show is abt Gopi a naive and innocent gal,  whom Kokila ben selects for her son Aham, coz the gal is such a dumb who does not know anything abt her rights and knows only  doing her duties. So Kokila comes to see Rashi bt ends up selecting Gopi.

After that Rashi and her Mom work on plan to make Jigar, cousin of Aham to marry Rashi and they succeeds also. So in same mandap Gopi-Aham and Rashi-Jigar marriage happen.

Aham loved other gal named anita, but due to his mom's emotional blacAfter marriage Aham comes to know that Gopi is il-literate and he starts gating her and thinks that she has impressed her mom just to get hold of money and power of Modi Empire.

On the other hand Kinjal, Aham's sister, Loved Anita's bro Umang. And Umang threats her to break Gopi Aham alliance otherwise he will break all their relationship. So Kinjal tries her level best to break GoHam alliance but she fails so she starts hate Gopi. And now there is A Proposal for Kinjal's marriage and Umang is b
lackmailing her (but she does not know blackmailer is Umang) that if she does not give money he will reveal their love story.

When Koki comes to know Aham hates Gopi he makes Gopi to take back all her vows that she has given Aham during marriage. She does the same and from that day She is not showing her face to Aham and not doing anything for Him as A Wife.

But now We are seeing Aham getting attracted to Gopi when we see Fan's scene, Gopi narrating Rakshabandhan story and Aham starring at her.

This is Story so far. Let  me know if u need more details.

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged
 this story is enough for me  now.....any doubts i'll ask later... 

--jas--

IF-Dazzler

--jas--

Posted: 13 September 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
can a vm be done using real player sp

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hi I just started watching Saathiya a few days ago but am already in love with Ahem and GopiEmbarrassed Just wanted to know how Rashi made Jigar marry her. Wasnt Jigar gonna marry someone else?

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 16 September 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Hi I just started watching Saathiya a few days ago but am already in love with Ahem and GopiEmbarrassed Just wanted to know how Rashi made Jigar marry her. Wasnt Jigar gonna marry someone else?

welcome to the forum..and yes Jigar was abt to Marry Sonal, daughter of his mom's childhood frnd....
but Rashi and her mom created misunderstandings between Jigar-Sonal and both the mom's.....and in the mandap only Sonal's mom refused to let Sonal marry Jigar and Jigar had to marry Rashi.....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top