4th May - Sid-Riddz: And you never saw the tears !

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Before I start my post , I have to say that as SR's history has been , they both always go for exchange of shoes - as in , in their equation , they always have a role reversal. First , before SR got married, Sid kept convincing Riddhima of his innocence and goodness and Riddz did not believe him. Post-marriage, thanks to Riddhima's suicide madness, Sid lost all faith in her and Riddz had to crash heaven and earth to win Sid , his affection and his respect back. Today, Riddz is again mad at Sid for trying to divorce her and not wanting her as his wife ( such an illusion) and Sid is trying to sort out things. Riddz is just not ready to listen to Sid , thanks to her hurt and chudailgiri. But as fate would have it or rather creatives will have it , it's perhaps time for a role reversal or a clash of the titans again. The PRECAP is scary indeed - It has been ages since we have seen Sid like this - in this kind of a temper. Riddhima running off to Lonavla without informing him and that too with Armaan over there - Sid seeing Riddhima in Armaan's arms ..... and THAT LOOK on his face. Until now, Riddhima was the one who had the ball in her court - thinking of giving Sid a chance to save their marriage ........but now what, Riddhima Modi? In case , the precap is not Sid's nightmare and Riddhima's eyes are working fine enough to see Sid watching her in Armaan's arms.....you are in for some real exam of defending yourself. We know you are not unfaithful - we are hopeful that you will never humiliate your marriage - and considering that we will like to see you in Sid's shoes now.... so that you see , know and feel that how difficult it is to explain yourself caught in a wrong situation when you know you are not wrong and you meant no harm........When Riddz left Mumbai , Sid was the one who had to do all the explaining ..... and now, when Sid is reaching Lonavla..... are the roles reversing already?

BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THIS POST:

It is always difficult to crisply seal the SR bond into the limiting scales of words - be it love , compassion , bonding , poignancy  or anything. They are a new shade everyday.... every single shade - from awkward husband-wife to laughing friends to sworn enemies to giggling schoolkids to understanding confidantes to fiery lovers to absolute strangers to willing man-woman tied in holy matrimony..... yeah, they are all of these but one thing does not change - THE PULL.

And that pull is what we saw today.

Riddhima had marched out like an ice queen recovering from those weak moments in the restroom when Sid had literally crushed her defences with passionate aggression and genuine emotion. But Sid's words did not leave Riddhima - he had told her that he will wait for her - that he needs to talk about them. And no matter how many walls Riddz had put around herself , Sid's words and his innocent sentiments seeped through her heart. She decided she will go to see Sid..... considering her current chudail status she need not to. She cares two hoots about Sid, right? Who is he? ....and yet , under the stone walls , a little voice inside her told her.... that hey wicked witch! Go and see the angel , he finally may lend sunshine to you. .....And like an arrogant headgirl of a school, trumpeting that no matter what Sid says , it is not going to affect her , Mrs. Modi went against her own egoistic self and decided to go and see Sid. Yes, no matter what an iron lady she appears , she wanted to hear what Sid had to say.

On the other hand, Sid - the sweet yet fiery , sentimental and deeply attached husband that he is waited for Riddz on the terrace. He remembered Riddz strict face , her refusal to speak to him and yet he had a sweet smile on his face. He was still hopeful that no matter how much chudailgiri his wife shows, she will come - he seems to read whatever is there in her heart unless his own mind is overshadowed by the thoughts of Armaan. Sid telling himself that him and Riddz are going to make a fresh start again - that thy are going to make this marriage work starting off as the best of friends - the setting up of the table and the candle - the whole feel of Sid's innocence and his genuine love for his wife touches your heart and you feel like whacking Riddhima a little. He keeps waiting for her with the most soulful smile of a man waiting and you wait with him.....

But when has fate been easy on SR - storms work the best for them and for their betterment ( they have often found their brains after the most trying times)..... so another storm on it's way.....

As Riddhima quietly nods her head to Dr. Keerti, her thoughts are on Sid and Sid's words ... him waiting at the terrace but.... as usual.... due to her low neuron count , she makes no effort to inform Sid paving a red carpet path for a new misunderstanding.... and sending the ball in Sid's court.

And once again , due to Riddz's low neuron count , sudden extinction of all pagers , cellphones and pigeons , Sid ends up hurt again.... No.... let me correct myself.... this time WOUNDED. It pricks his heart to think that Riddz left him waiting so that she could be with Armaan in Lonavla ... which is so not true. His disappointment , his heartbreak , his repeated assumed rejection finally gives way to unleashing of temper. He thinks himself foolish for having hoped anything from Riddhima and he hates himself for that.

The Sid we see in the BB court and in Lonavla is ' Classic Sexyface' as he is fondly known for his temper mode. I may be wrong as precaps are often misleading but somehow I don't see Sid taking any more steps towards Riddhima.......perhaps , it is time that Riddzie did something to save her marriage .... a marriage that both SR want to save , keep and live irrespective of what they say on the surface.

It is true that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...... but it is equally true that There is no fury like a man wounded.

So.......Riddhima Modi? πŸ€”

P.S. - Chudail means WITCH and chudailgiri means WITCH-LIKE BEHAVIOUR.πŸ˜†

Love and luck to everyone always,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

Edited by Pocahontas - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rapunzel84 thumbnail
Poco am the first one to comment 😊

I love ur posts sweetz n as usual u made my day 😊

Thankssss...n i want sexy face back with a vengeance! i want him to ignore ridhhima royally!!!
rapunzel84 thumbnail
Forgot to add...Take a Bow πŸ‘
shamil thumbnail
wow, poco ! brilliant as usualπŸ‘πŸΌ
It is true that Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...... but it is equally true that There is no fury like a man wounded.

I just dont want to see sid  chasing this girl now.. Hope its the other way round
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Woot wootπŸ₯³...I love your post......you made my day....πŸ€—

That has a;ways been the beauty of thses two........they can never tear apart coz one of them is always pulling when they other tries to move away.....they are destined to be togther....
Sid made all th effort knowing he had made mistakes...like always wants to correct....he understood what Dr. Shashank told hi about talking to his wife....about the 7 pheras....and he has made the effort...no matter how hard Ridhima resisted....

but now she has done it....she pushed him too hard........now Mrs. Modi.....needs to feel guilty and win her husband back...oh what a task it will be....and oh ..how I am looking forward to itπŸ˜‰

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

awesome post pocu

its defintely an interesting track coming up and it will be fun to see how SR interact in lonvala esp if sid seeing the precap part was real.

it was ncie to see both SR lost in each otehr thoughts today, we all knwo both want to save they marraige, but i guess the misunderstanings are just not dying between the 2

looking foward to how TJ helps sort out the tension between

will love to see the angry sid back

norzar

sanjanamishra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 the setting up of the table and the candle - the whole feel of Sid's innocence and his genuine love for his wife touches your heart and you feel like whacking Riddhima a little. He keeps waiting for her with the most soulful smile of a man waiting and you wait with him.....
:

Poco, i did & do feel like whacking Riddhima, not a little but wid full force. dis lady doesnt hav mobile 2 msg Sid dat she is leaving for lonavala.
Dunno why today again I felt d same hatred 4 Riddhima as i felt 4 her wen she was wid Sid in Lonavala during their initial days😑
And i deeply feeling hurt for Sid, Oh, how much pain he has yet 2 see😭😭
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey Poco... 😊

Well,as usual,loved your post and agreed with each and every word of yours...
Riddhima is a character who is a confused soul..

Sid was seriously wounded today due to Riddhima's crude behaviour and it was very very sad to see Sid like that when he came to know about Riddhima's trip tp Lonavla...
The precap disappointed me a lot as it completely gives a wrong message about Riddhima and Armaan...

Whatever the situation,Riddhima should have at least told her husband about her trip to Lonavla and that too when Armaan was already there...
Like you said,the extinction of pagers and cell phones has started...

The most disgusting thing I felt was the precap seeing Riddhima in Armaan's arms...
Agreed that this scene was just a way to show some romance between AR but it shouldn't have been done this way..

Sid's expressions,although displayed anger but it can be judged that his feelings for Riddhima were mocked..
To him,Riddhima had mocked him and his love and the scene he saw in Lonavala had taunted his feelings for his wife who didn't seem to give a damn for her husband's feelings...

Was,overall,a disappointing episode..Edited by 1994 - 13 years ago

Awesome post poco as usual- got to go now but will reply later!😊

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rapunzel84

Poco am the first one to comment 😊

I love ur posts sweetz n as usual u made my day 😊

Thankssss...n i want sexy face back with a vengeance! i want him to ignore ridhhima royally!!!

Well, the precap is blowing welcome -back trumpets for the return of Sexyface and i will be glad if that happens. Enough of Riddzie's ice-queen chudailgiri already. Ughs!