Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

To think, ABHA was going to take one for the team! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

layna

Goldie

layna

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@Pattinson
yes i hope she will redeem herself, i mean she is Karan's choice, his choice cannot be wrong, it just that i want her to prove her love, that's all.like i said maybe in fews days (or weeks) i will say that she is a wonder, but today i'm upset.let's see tomorrow's race, Abha has to rock it, Karan needs her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SexyLo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To think, ABHA was going to take one for the team! (Page 2)" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by layna

@Pattinson
yes i hope she will redeem herself, i mean she is Karan's choice, his choice cannot be wrong, it just that i want her to prove her love, that's all.like i said maybe in fews days (or weeks) i will say that she is a wonder, but today i'm upset.let's see tomorrow's race, Abha has to rock it, Karan needs her
She said God has taken the decision that it will accept is that right?
And while the accident is the result of his error and made of frustration and confession and God's decision.
Nothing really to begin with this eye to buy Karan (to accept her marriage with him) After the rest we will see later

layna

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pattinson6

@Pattinson
She said
God has taken the decision that it will accept is that right?
And while the accident
is the result of his error and made of frustration and confession and
God's decision.
Nothing really to begin with this
eye to buy Karan (to accept her marriage with him) After the rest we
will see later

ABHA makes my head hurt--I don't get her thinking.   I don't get anything AT ALL about her.

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gp00

Originally posted by Pattinson6

@Pattinson
She said
God has taken the decision that it will accept is that right?
And while the accident
is the result of his error and made of frustration and confession and
God's decision.
Nothing really to begin with this
eye to buy Karan (to accept her marriage with him) After the rest we
will see later

ABHA makes my head hurt--I don't get her thinking.   I don't get anything AT ALL about her.

I fully agree with you GP
Whenever possible I will not justify its choice (for what I am against the fact that she is willing to marry Sanskar) But I find it quite desperate for me to take pity on her

gp00

Post Reply New Post

Go to top