Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

To think, ABHA was going to take one for the team!

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Earlier in today's episode, I tired as usual of Abha "boo hoo".   Wearing her wedding outfit...going ahead with it. Yes, she really DOES love Karan. Told you, she should pretend Sanskar is Karan on her wedding night--it just might work.

I'm sorry, but I disagreed with most of you, that if it wasn't for the accident, Abha would NOT have stopped the wedding to Sanskar. Pheras, sindhoor--doesn't matter. Abha is your typical feeble Bharjatya girl--character, that is.

And CP, telling her daughter to take one for the team. If I were her daughter, I'd tell her to do it herself. And I would have left. I love my family, but not to the point of destroying other lives too. I would work night and day to repair the burned bridges, but I have no desire to cause more negativity than positive things in the world--even for me.

Did Karan say that he has finally realized he never had Abha?

Why is Abha running? Did she find out about his accident OR 😲 😲 😲 did she actually decide to be the runaway bride? I'm pretty confident that she lacks any courage to control her own life--so it was the accident that made her look like an Olympic sprinter.

And Thakur being his usual obnoxious, fat self. If he were my father, I would have told him a long time ago that he was being a bad human being, and that God has given the family a life away from SB, and they must still live honorably and humbly. But no!

And penniless Thakur debases Jagmohan on his lack of importance. Let me tell you, when Jagmohan finds out what happened, how it happened (e.g. Saniya was on phone, he was upset, etc, bystanders will tell him), he is going to burst with rage and cunning. Take Thakur's car torching and replace the car with Thakur's home or reputation or whatever. Like I mentioned before, this is NOT a family reunion time, or softness. It's going to get ugly. And I for one am thrilled. Hopefully, the CVs won't drag the stupidity out long as they usually do, but it's time Thakur and that smirking, good-for-nothing woman CP to be reminded of THEIR place.   ðŸ˜¡ 😡 😡

Those who felt like there was a connection with CP. Look at her face today. The smirking...the reinforcing of Thakur's happiness as Abha's primary reason for living, etc. She is as big a B***H as her husband.

Sorry, but I had to say it.   ðŸ˜¡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
GP you are quite right not to be Cp better than Thakur. Thakur will always take up even on the day of 'marriage' of his daughter. It will have to get off his cloud a bit. It is tiring to watch, always taken to auction and the king. A man ephemeral.
Cp has dared to say in Abha think the happiness of the family, I thought she had said what had to happen Lata Abha should not happen? I think the disks to fly it out is useless.
dbanerjee77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with u completely gp. CP showed her real self today. Never in my life have I seen such selfish parents. May be I am very lucky in real life.  When Abha was talking to God (finally she got some lines!!!), she was only worried abt herself. She never asked for Karan's happiness. I wanted to slap her hard, guys!!! felt like asking her to cut the crap & go ahead with the wedding. I dont have any sympathy for her. Even if she runs tomorrow, slaps Sanskar & accept her marriage to Karan, She cannot touch my heart anymore. All of us wanted her to realize her love for Karan before she hears about the accident but alas...CVs are hell bent on taking Abha's character downhill.

I feel it is high time we detach our emotions a little bit & let CVs go ahead with their crappy ideas.
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dbanerjee--from my thoughts to your words. You've said exactly what I'm feeling right now. I have no place in my heart for a character like Abha. She is as selfish as her family after all. Karan prays for her welfare and happiness, and what does she do? Am I doing the right thing? This girl is HORRID, and even I thought there might be some love deep down that may make a difference to her and Karan.

Abha should live with her mother and father for the rest of her life or until her father goes off after getting angry about the food not being rich enough, and having his chest pains.

Sometimes I wish Saniya and Karan were together. The way they can talk, the way Saniya cares and would do anything for Karan. I think this is more love than what Abha is capable of providing.

CVs--was that the point, or did you go amiss? I'm pretty sure we viewers are not supposed to hate Abha. Right?
dbanerjee77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today, all of a sudden I realized that  whatever love I had for Abha was only because of Karan. Karan fell in love with her & with him we all fell in love with Abha. It is Karan that all of us absolutely adore & anything he loves, we start loving it. Since Karan loves Abha, I just pray they are together for Karan's sake. I am sorry to say but the truth is  Abha alone doesnt stand a chance with me anymore.
chip thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I accidentally happened to watch one of the YMGGK episodes in March and was hooked by the chemistry between Karan and Abha, Karan's character, the sweet love story and the fast pace at which the story was moving. I think I have almost reached the end of my patience now... if this mess is not resolved by this Friday I think I will bid goodbye to the show. Can't stand to see the butchering of such good potential anymore - they have good actors, a good storyline, developed both Karan and Abha's characters well.
But now they have ruined Abha beyond redemption and are beginning to ruin Karan's character as well. I don't understand why on the one hand they are developing him into a strong, confident, mature man and on the other hand reducing him to tears so easily. I know many liked CP-Karan's interaction in yesterday's episode but I did not get it. He could have been polite, respectful and sympathetic to her concern about her husband, but did he really have to collapse and agree to leave? Could he not have explained Abha's conflict to her and made her see that she was ruining Abha's life in trying to protect her husband? When he asked everyone else like dadi and Saniya to give Abha some space to face the truth by herself, how can he thwart that process in agreeing to go away from Abha's life so easily? He gives his role as Abha's husband the highest priority in his life, isn't it? How can he drop it that easily? I understand he misses a mother figure in his life, but his promise to CP still does not make any sense to me.
If the CVs plan to stretch this to now Karan and Abha not talking to each other as they have promised their MIL and FIL, I think it is a mockery of marriage. Both of them accept that they are married to each other but do they understand the marriage vows? Or is marriage not considered an important enough relation that you let every other relation in your life take precedence over it? It is ridiculous 😡
layna thumbnail
@GP and Dbanerjee
oh my my, itna gussa, guys, don't give to yourself high BP.
but i absolutely agree with you about Abha, today when she was asking God if she was doing the right thing, i felt like going there and slap her so hard that she would not forget it for her next lifetimes. i'm wondering what are CVs doing with her character, instead of making us love her, we 're all going to hate her if they go on this way. And like you sometimes i wish Karan was with Saniya, or that Abha's character should have had Saniya's qualities. today Saniya was too good with Abha, i would have blasted her.
Yes we adore Karan, and personnaly he is the reason i started re-watching the show.and because i adore him i want him to be happy, unfortunately only Abha can make him happy.well maybe in the future we'll say that Abha is a wonder, but for now i'm so upset with her character...and meanwhile my poor Karan praying for her happiness and shedind his blood for her
ReadLo thumbnail
The girls are not so frustrated lol😆
I think we knew what we expected is not it?
One time or another main character (girl) ended up becoming that one begins to hate I think we should wait and see what this new track will give us.
Abha can redeem his sins who knows lol😉
layna thumbnail
@Pattinson
yes i hope she will redeem herself, i mean she is Karan's choice, his choice cannot be wrong, it just that i want her to prove her love, that's all.like i said maybe in fews days (or weeks) i will say that she is a wonder, but today i'm upset.let's see tomorrow's race, Abha has to rock it, Karan needs her
ReadLo thumbnail
Originally posted by: layna

@Pattinson
yes i hope she will redeem herself, i mean she is Karan's choice, his choice cannot be wrong, it just that i want her to prove her love, that's all.like i said maybe in fews days (or weeks) i will say that she is a wonder, but today i'm upset.let's see tomorrow's race, Abha has to rock it, Karan needs her

She said God has taken the decision that it will accept is that right?
And while the accident is the result of his error and made of frustration and confession and God's decision.
Nothing really to begin with this eye to buy Karan (to accept her marriage with him) After the rest we will see later