Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
okay so far, I have noticed few couples on this show who have no chemistry. Firstly, Dev and naintara who looked so uncomfortable with each other and it felt has if they are bhabi-daver not husband-wife. Even when they were hugging, I haven't seen any spark or romance in their eyes

and the other couple who misses the chemistry is brij-dolly...lol, they don't even look like a couple

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancingdollSofnabeintehaa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NO CHEMISTRY whatsoever" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged

i actuly find chemistry between dev and nayantra

but not brij and dolly

edit...cuz sara wants me to write about dev and geet too

They got no chemistry

Edited by -Suneshine- - 04 May 2010 at 10:45am

biryani

IF-Dazzler

biryani

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

okay so far, I have noticed few couples on this show who have no chemistry. Firstly, Dev and naintara who looked so uncomfortable with each other and it felt has if they are bhabi-daver not husband-wife. Even when they were hugging, I haven't seen any spark or romance in their eyes

and the other couple who misses the chemistry is brij-dolly...lol, they don't even look like a couple

you r absoultely right Dev and naintara no chemistry also brij-dolly
Dev and naintara  no wayssssssssss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stephhh

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
one more jodi who lacks chemistry is mansingh and geet, don't know how some people finds them to be a couple when they're not and most importantly they lack the sparks (till now) when one is in search of Dev and other is for the land

rotfl

bengali.rani

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by biryani

you r absoultely right Dev and naintara no chemistry also brij-dolly
Dev and naintara  no wayssssssssss

haha dev-naintara is like sis-bro jodi....i was about to puke to see them together

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
well as for maan-geet
yill now there had been nothing which we can say chemistry so there is no point of saying tht they lack chemistry or they have no spark

-Suneshine-

IF-Rockerz

-Suneshine-

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged

one more jodi who lacks chemistry is mansingh and geet, don't know how some people finds them to be a couple when they're not and most importantly they lack the sparks (till now) when one is in search of Dev and other is for the land

rotfl
i didn't write anything about dev and geet in my post cuz i didn't want to argue with u..but since u started let me tell u

that DEVil and Geet go no chemistry...and dev is just sick and devil

kripsy

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
b/w I request you to plzz stop commenting on them as it will definately hurt their fans
I know every1 has right to speak but still should consider other's sentiments

it was fyn if u say tht u don't find but no need to say how other ppl find

every1 has different choices n u have no right to comment on them

n moreover it will bcum an issue b/w Maneet nad dev-geet fans

so best stop instigating such issues as we all want forum in peace

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bengali.ranistephhh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top