Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

May 4, 2010 Written + Video Update

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

May 4, 2010 Written Update

-VP[vajpayee residence]-

all guests have arrived, TN is greeting everyone..dholak is playing..Abeer comes downstairs..all look at him with admiration.. chutki runs up to him and says that he's looking quite handsome and stealing the limelight.. he jokes and says when doesnt he.. chutki an abeer bicker more and then abeer asks if they've come yet..chutki teases abeer more asking who's 'they'.. shadaab and gaurav come up to abeer and congo him and tell him to now find someone for them.. abeer passes this responsibility on to chutki jokingly

all look towards the door to see the ladki wale coming..abeer is wow'd upon seeing leher
TN whole heartedly greets in mathur parivaar 😕
Abeer and Leher have an eyelock *YPNHK whitle tune plays in bg* ..he looks mesmerized by leher..
Abeer excuses himself from his friends.. he goes to the mathur parivaar and touches the elders feet all the while looking at leher..leher looks shy...😳
gaurav and shadaab take abeer away ..abeer leaves unwillingly

TN and Brij are happily talking in one corner.. Mridz n Bittan take leher to dadi and leher touches her feet..dadi happily gives ashirwaad

Chachi tells chacha to smile a bit as it doens't look nice w/ him making a bad face.. he says how can he as look how they are trying to belittle us.. 
a servant walks upto them to offer drinks..ankur goes to take one but chacha slaps his hand to not to take..and servant walks away😆
chachi says its your niece's engagement atleast be happy for her..he says its only b/c of her he's here and don't expect much more than that..chachi goes to walkover to leher but chacha holds her back..she feels bad 

dadi's friend/relative asks to introduce abeer's fiance to her.. dadi happily tareef's how beautiful leher is..her friend also tareef's lehers beauty.. leher is feeling shy/happy ..mridz is happy hearing how well dadi is tareef'ing leher dadi says..not only she is beautiful but has a beautiful voice, better than a koyal and dances so well that ppl would just stop and watch..  she mentions how wellshe danced in mahdav's wedding and wishes to see it again..

dadi calls out to the nachnewali's dancing on the floor and says that she hasn't called them to just dance but to put on a good show.. she then says 'leher bitiya, go and dance as well' ..all are takenaback.. she then goes on to say that how much she's tareef'd her in front of all the least she can do is keep her laaj ... leher is nervous, abeer looks a bit uncomfortable...leher looks towards her mother.. mridz says how can leher dance , it is her own engagement.. dadi says theres nothing wrong w/ dancing as everyone here is their own
sudha tries to defend leher saying she cannot dance as to what will ppl say.. dadi says why won't they listne to this little request of hers... 😕 ...she then says, my grandson has fallen for her, even i want to see her talents... everyone looks appeased by dadi by now.. leher looks towards abeer and he nods  for okay and then she looks towards her mother and father , they also nod for okay... [anarth hone wala hai]😭😭😭😭

mayni mayni sequence is going on
leher is dancing.. abeer shly watches on... TN is talking to the guests and looking over to leher at times.. mridz, brij, sudha, chachi, n bittan look lovingly towards her ... dadi looks happy..
some random guest arrive during the performance and TN greets them and looks conivingly towards leher.. 😭
leher keeps dancing for abeer happily ..
the newly arrived guests tell TN how nicely he's set up everything..then go to tareef'ing the nachnewali's and saying vulgur comments.. Brij is hearing this from afar and gets tensed/angry.. TN looks on w/o saying anything.. the guest continues to say that his nephews wedding is in the next month and would liek to hire this girls...the rest of the ppl her on to theri convo even leher..and she stops dancing😭 ..she starts covering herself w/ her dupatta slowly and gets uncomfortable.. the guest goes on to say the girl in yellow is the best of them all and he woudl lke her.. and TN stops him and says shes not a nachnewali but she does dance well... leher and brij look a bit takenaback.. the guest starts to apologize ..dadi cuts in and says why not start the engagement ..TN agrees.. all ignore whatever had happen and seat leher in a nice chair.. she looks happy again..sudha gets the items ready and abeer stands behind her.. she laughs and says his shagun will happen as well and shoo's him away.. TN takes him to meet more guests..
Sudha nicely does Leher's shagun.. DAdi tells how sudha has been fida'd over leher..and sudha smiles and says this is nothing..
dadi suddenly stops and says o god how oculd i forget such a thing..veena asks what happend and she says i almost forgot..brij watches from afar ..she calls leher to her and tells her to show her back..all are shocked.. brij keeps his eyes on dadi tamasha.. ABeer doesn't hear whats going on b/c TN has him engaged in convo w/ other guests
mridz sasy, but i dont' understand.. dadi says im her grandmother and alli want to do is see her back.. brij looks tensed and looks over to TN and Abeer and sees they've not heard a word of whats going on...mridz questions her again.. dadi belittles them saying that they dont even know this much.. veena smirks to this.. sudha is confuesd/shocked... brij is getting even more tensed..abeer and TN are still on the other side of the room not knowing whats going on.. dadi explains about the til and all..mridz says shes not heard sucha thing.. dadi gets annoyed and says well shes not gonna change her customs just bc she hasnt heard of it
mridz starts to tearup and says , shes my daughter and i know shes no abshagun..but dad gets even more annoyed and stands up and ays how can i believe this.. all are getting more tensed ..abeer looks over to the ladies group and excuses himself...sudha tries to intervene but dadi tells her to shut up and says she doing whatever is right for her grandson..abeer comes to where they are and listens on.. dadi says to leher thats shes forgot her name..and then rememebrs it and tells her to slide her dupatta and shw her... 😭 all look disgusted... abeer asks to sudha of whats going on.. dadi says nothing she just wants to see lehers back.. TN looks over but pretends to see nothing and keeps the other guests engaged in convo.. leher tearfully looks over to abeer disapprovingly.. Abeer tries to question dadi agian..dadi gets even more annoyed and explains the til thing.. all are tensed adn shocked.. veena smirks to now she knows what dadi is upto...Abeer looks around helpless.. TN slowly starts to smile..😡

veena puts her hand on sudhas shoulders trying to comfort her
mridz says okay butlets go into a room for this..dadi disagrees and tells leher to take off her pallu.. abeer gets angry and asks her not liek this and whats wrong w/ her.. dadi tries to placate abeer and tells him to go away.. abeer says its all bakwaas and he doesnt believe in these things...leher is about to cry.. dadi scolds abeer saying she doent need to learn rasam rivaaj from him.. abeer gets more tensed and helpless ..dadi says show ur back to leher.. brij is still watching shocked and looks towards TN to see him doing nothing... Mridz tries to plead w/ her again to go into a room.. Dadi says the vajpayees dont do anythning by hiding and says everyoen is family here adn this way everyone can see😡🤢... dadi goes towards leher and touches her shoulder to turn her around.. leher is crying.. abeer and all are shocked.. tn and veena are smiling.. brij is watchign everying in disbelief...

precap: brij shouts that he will not let his daughter face this disgrace.. TN says to brji to come here w/ the men and let the ladies to their work...and of course they will not find anyhing on lehers back as then dadi will fill leher's lap with loads of money and jewelry and your daughter will forget all disgrace , dignity et all... abeer looks tearful and so does leher😭

Video Update

Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much for the live update!
ggcric thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Jhanvi

thanx 4 ur update, plz complete it fast, as today I was not able 2 see d episode properly, watched it in bits n parts.Edited by ggcric - 13 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@ Jhanvi - Thanks for the update!

So far .. sounds like another great episode! Finally .. a scene where Chutki is teasing Abeer! 😃 And guess KulCha will never change! Now he's quiet .. later he'll have loads to say! 😕 😆 

EDIT: OMGG Dadiiiiiii 😡 How she is pushing Leher to dance .. despite resistance from Mridula & Sudha!! 😲 And then she will put this against her!! 😡
Edited by Eksie - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Woah....the daadi FORCED Leher to go and dance??? Wow...I have nothing left to say then....lol....I guess it makes sense then....I couldn't figure out why Leher would go and start dancing on her own engagement like this otherwise :S
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
TN and Dadi played their game real well today,so all this engagement natak was apparently just to teach the mathur's a lesson.Going to give a🤗To abeer and leher they both looked so devasted at the end.
Precap-Someone needs to ☢️TN ,when brij starts protesting the til drama ,TN tells him let leher show her back to dadi in front of everyone after the humiliation ur daughter will be happy again cause if the til is not there dadi will give leher lots of money and jewelery ,basically he wants to say that leher is after Abeer,s money.Another 🤗for abeer cause it seemed like he finally realised what TN is upto and he looked devasted. Edited by sam. - 13 years ago
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
OMG.. so it was Dadi's doinggggg uff! She wanted to use this against her by making her dance.
regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😡OK It's Official, I HATE TN!
Daadi is herself but TN, I hated him today, The way he looks at Leher😡 very degrading
Poor Leher! No wonder she danced.... Poor dear Abeer too, he's in ugliness which is way above his league, today he looked like the kid he is...But soon he'll stand up for Leher, I am sure!

I was always hesitant to add TN in the KICK LIST as I thot, he's just misguided and prejudiced but Today, I hate him, the way he behaved with Leher, who is just a kid, he degraded her,
It's Time SUDHA ☢️ TN and Sudha double ☢️ TN
Edited by regularinfo - 13 years ago
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
omg TN showed his true colors as well today? Dadi and TN☢️
Poor AbHer.
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I would never have thought TN would stoop sooo low ... or even do something like this to his own son!  Guess his ego comes wayyyy above his love for his son