Nikunj Actress/modelllllllll?????????????????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

charru

Groupbie

charru

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
ROFLLOLSince when she  dumped her fashion designing degree n became actress( apparently  who can't dance) model  she can  frankly with her great posture n dorso ventrally flat bodyWink, but then she was ripped  n stripped inch  by inch  by our famous priya the toooth fairyLOL omg that was hilarious ROFL u guys can  enjoy  her encounter with  pri on youtube , i mean it was public  insult, I  wonder of what  material  Nikunj is made of , she is like putty in hands of pri , she justthrashes Nikunj everywhere , Nikunj seems really like hypocrite I mean how can she just agree to seduce Rahul  n when she knew that  will be aired  on air ,heheheheh that woman is pretty desprate

Edited by charru - 04 May 2010 at 9:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nikunj Actress/modelllllllll?????????????????" in Rahul Dulhaniya Le Jaayega (Swayamvar Season 2) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
can u post the link..

Sounds like you really hate Nikunj and love to see her being insulted by Priya..

charru

Groupbie

charru

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

can u post the link..

Sounds like you really hate Nikunj and love to see her being insulted by Priya..

ROFLnaik  , it takes a lot  for person like me to hate someone , I enjoy  Nikunj's thrashing  coz she maligned some families too like insulting family of priya n dimpy  n harpreet's( remmber gauv waala dialogue) , this woman needs to be reminded  abt her class as wel which is what exactly pri did n honestly it was pure entertainment n i enjoyed a lot n for links just  type emotional atayachar n rahul  n dimpy  u will see for u'r self  n in that context  UTv was mentioning her as their under cover agentROFL omgROFL n in occupation it was marked actress n model which isplain hilarious seems she  never was shoes designer , she was just DESPRATEROFL

uknaik99

IF-Rockerz

uknaik99

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charru

Originally posted by uknaik99

can u post the link..

ROFLnaik  , it takes a lot  for person like me to hate someone , I enjoy  Nikunj's thrashing  coz she maligned some families too like insulting family of priya n dimpy  n harpreet's( remmber gauv waala dialogue) , this woman needs to be reminded  abt her class as wel which is what exactly pri did n honestly it was pure entertainment n i enjoyed a lot n for links just  type emotional atayachar n rahul  n dimpy  u will see for u'r self  n in that context  UTv was mentioning her as their under cover agentROFL omgROFL n in occupation it was marked actress n model which isplain hilarious seems she  never was shoes designer , she was just DESPRATEROFL

Thrash a person you hv not meet or know personally  as much as you like , I don't think it wl effect any one.. it is all ur mental satisfaction.. Priya does that every time she meets Nikunj at the end she comes as desperate and looks like a fool..

kasrana

Coolbie

kasrana

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I am backing charru  here

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-mya-

charru

Groupbie

charru

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
ShockedThrash a person you hv not meet or know personally  as much as you like , I don't think it wl effect any one.. it is all ur mental satisfaction.. Priya does that every time she meets Nikunj at the end she comes as desperate and looks like a fool..

LOLomg naik  exactly  THAT MY mental satisfaction to see her humilated on TV in front of million of viewers  who saw her saying hypocritical statements  n allClapnow she is served some real insult by  PRiClapStar n its really u'r opinion  that pri comes out like fool ( u'r entitled to opinion  as everyone is)Tonguebut then  whole world is enjoying at expense of nikunj . Kudos to  priankya n  UTV channel .. btw if UTV finds priyanka foolish  n all whatever u think ,why would they  bring nikunj  too for confrontation , n pri is always on the face n  whatever she says n does , she  doesn't make bones abt. it , its   nikunj who said she is some fashion designer n all ROFL how come she is actress n  model nowROFL
Shocked why  don't u recall what she said abt families of  harpreet  dimpy  and priyanka , pls don't be biased n blind over her arrogance n hypocrisy, in that context  it seems u  choose conviently to forget what  she did on national tvShocked

Edited by charru - 06 May 2010 at 3:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top