Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Hey pkcm, agreed, Prakash Raj (his actual name is Prakash Rai - he is a kannadiga) is a fantastic actor. he got his big break with K. Balancher in Tamil. He has actualy now directed the Kannda version of Abhiyum naanum wich was another great movie. His mozhi is toooo good.

Ramesh Aravind is busy direcing comic movies in Kannada. Rani is an icon and I dont think we can even talk about him. I love his mannerisms though.

Haa, nekkum tamil pesha varum. ana nanna varadhu. full toosh comdey you can have. naraya thapu irukum neengalem correct pannungo.
Vinu ur dialect is brahmin dialect but u r good. BTW r u a brahmin. Nalla pesaringa.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roark

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot (Page 7)" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 6:22am | IP Logged
i know once Karan comes bak, all TM member will be with him, that he should be with Sumi.,
but our Karthik will remain aloneCry, no one will be thr to support him.,
may be Kanchu can give him sum assurance.,
all will tell him to forget SumiAngry, as thats the best option for him..
How will he be able to take such a big shock of his lofeShocked,
I am feeling for Karthik agin & aginCry

Roark

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
hey, pkcm -thanks.  ellarum apadi dhan sollara dialecta pathi.  Enakku andha bashe onu dan varum. vera dalect teriyad. even my hubby makes fun of it saying apadiye iyer bashe. i tell him atleast i speak so much and ask him to speak in kannada which is pathetc at.

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
remo - I know even I am crying man. Poor Karthik. He come to all Karthik fans to find solace.

remosalsa

roselotus

Groupbie

roselotus

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
QUOTE] ella serilium appadithan iriku. Ippo lots of trash is being telecasted in sun. Neenga ippathan PKCM pagaringala. I am happy to find a friend with whom I can chat in tamil. Pls be in contact with me in this forum. [/QUOTE]
yes ofcourse ore trash thaan telecast agarathu.
this is the first hindi serial iam watching and this one is OK compared to all the other trash that is being telecast. but ofcourse this is good only if they show KARMAN pair.

honeyrose

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged

hey, pkcm -thanks.  ellarum apadi dhan sollara dialecta pathi.  Enakku andha bashe onu dan varum. vera dalect teriyad. even my hubby makes fun of it saying apadiye iyer bashe. i tell him atleast i speak so much and ask him to speak in kannada which is pathetc at.
U didnt answer my question is u r husband brahmin, coz Im a brahmin, but we dont speak like that. I sometimes get angry that ppl are making fun of us. Wat say. I know some kannada also like baha channa kidhe( sorry if it wrong)LOL

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkcmfan

U didnt answer my question is u r husband brahmin, coz Im a brahmin, but we dont speak like that. I sometimes get angry that ppl are making fun of us. Wat say. I know some kannada also like baha channa kidhe( sorry if it wrong)LOL
LOLLOL its bhla channa gidheEmbarrassed{its very good., meaning of this phrase}LOL

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by pkcmfan

LOLLOL its bhla channa gidheEmbarrassed{its very good., meaning of this phrase}LOL
ok remo thnnx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kmhfan4destinyremosalsa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top