Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by pkcmfan

i can understand Tamil, as i watch tamil movies with eng subs, which makes me easy to understand that languageWink...
i love watching tamil & Kannada movies, they r much better, storywise & acting wise, then hindi moviesDay Dreaming
In our South, actors don't look that good, but their acting is just so superbDay Dreaming
remo wat language do u speak.
I am frm Karnatakaa, too, but mother tounge is Konkani, i can understand Kannada very well..Embarrassed
but tamil not so much, cause i got to know Tamil, with movies only...thanks to those subs..Embarrassed
now i can understand tuta tuta tamilEmbarrassedLOL....

Nice remo. I dont know much of kannada. malayalam atleast has some similarity to tamil.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot (Page 5)" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
i found Kannada some what similar to TamilWink

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Oh really. Last movie I watched was gaalipata. I actually want to watch Prithvi. But I am addicted to music as I keep listening to songs. Even when i drive some FM channel is on.

Kannada is actually similar to Tamil. the Pa is ba and so on. If you check the old Kannada or hale kannada as they call it is so similar to Tamil. Its amost like speaking Tamil in a different way.

Malayalam not too sure. But I learnt it fmo my freinds. Quite a few words and Thats about it. Similarly telugu. That also from friends only. Same with Konkani. My best friend is a Konkani.

I actualy love languages.

Edited by vinuchand - 05 May 2010 at 6:42am

remosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Gaalipata is nice movie & songs r just mindblowing, especially...title song..i just love its lyrics...
GaaaaaaaaaaaaliiiiiiipaataaaaaaaaaaLOLDay Dreaming
Prithvi i din't see..cause here in Canada, we get all old movies cd's Cry
last i saw was jolly days & chandaEmbarrassed

all south languages r somewhat similar in words..

yaa i agree with u abt. halle kannada

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
hi remo and vinu many people from ur state are popular here like rajini, ramesh arvind, prakashraj, arjun, girish karnad, arundati nag etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roarkremosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

hi remo and vinu many people from ur state are popular here like rajini, ramesh arvind, prakashraj, arjun, girish karnad, arundati nag etc.
yaa...prakash Raj he's thr in almost all south languagesWinkLOLLOL...fantastic actor...Embarrassed
Last movie i saw of him was Abhiyum NaanumEmbarrassedWink...nice father-daughter storyLOL

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

yaa...prakash Raj he's thr in almost all south languagesWinkLOLLOL...fantastic actor...Embarrassed
Last movie i saw of him was Abhiyum NaanumEmbarrassedWink...nice father-daughter storyLOL
He produced that movie. U shud see his other movies like mozhi, azageya theeyae( beautiful fire) whcih are decent family movies with no sex or violence. It is very rare to see movies like this. wat do u thnk about this karan hangama. This stupid PKCM shootinfg is not seen in SBS or SBB..otherwise we will know something about wat is goign to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roarkremosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
yaa..even i never saw this in SBS, or SBB...or any other...Angry

only once, they had shown was of Suman-Karan marriageEmbarrassed....yaa..like someone has posted in 1st pg. that Karan will go to Nandu's house & stay thr for 10 days something like this.....

i am feeling bad only for KarthikDay Dreaming now, cause no bharosa of SumiUnhappy, today she was ready to forget Karthik's love just for that BuddhaAngry., but Karan is her hubbyUnhappy...what will she do...tellThumbs Down

Roark

Post Reply New Post

Go to top