Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
s vinu, r u and remo kannadian, I saw both of u chatting in kannada, wat a tongue twister it was.LOL I first thought many of the frineds here were north indians, but now I realise many southindians like aarcha (keralite, I had a doubt wen I saw that lamp photo she hadLOL) are also seeing this serial. Very nice to see this. These tamil serials dont hav much impact like the hindi ones and they r very simple. U can easily predict wat is going to happen. I hav seen many hindi serials but I dont know this PKCm was somewat different and really touched me. This is the first serial I am liking to see. Metti oli doesnt hav much rhona dona like PKCm. It is very natural and was a hit. Ekta kapoor serials r very popular here and they go on for many years.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roarkremosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot (Page 4)" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Yup,  am kannadiga. Remo is not though she speaks Kannada very well.

I have never watched Ekta serials. The only one I keep reading the updates is bandini - because of Ronit. he looks damn handsome with that mush man.

And yes, I did try and watch radhika's serials with my MIL. Half the time I was like what did she say, what did she mean, etc., and I would get glares or a shut up. So I stopped.

Edited by vinuchand - 05 May 2010 at 5:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyroseremosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
i can understand Tamil, as i watch tamil movies with eng subs, which makes me easy to understand that languageWink...
i love watching tamil & Kannada movies, they r much better, storywise & acting wise, then hindi moviesDay Dreaming
In our South, actors don't look that good, but their acting is just so superbDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roark

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Agreed. South movies are far better in content and acting than Hindi ones. I love Kanada movies and tamil.

I understand great deal of tamil now. Speak a lot also. Gali bhi denaaata ha tamil mein. But if I start, people think its a comedy show what to do.  hubby tells me that it sounded like anythning but a gali.  And his kannda is worse than my tamil. So it evens it out.

remosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Vinu, today morning i was watching kannda movie Physco movie..
cute songsDay Dreaming
1st song is nice & even Maadesha song frm that movie is niceDay Dreaming

Roark

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Yup,  am kannadiga. Remo is not though she speaks Kannada very well.

I have never watched Ekta serials. The only one I keep reading the updates is bandini - because of Ronit. he looks damn handsome with that mush man.

And yes, I did try and watch radhika's serials with my MIL. Half the time I was like what did she say, what did she mean, etc., and I would get glares or a shut up. So I stopped.
Radhikas serials are very bold. she empahsises on woman being to stnad independent and bold and not to depend on man for everything. Tamil is easy once u get to understand it. As for ekta serials in tamil u shoud need extreme patience, in the name of twists there will be lot of complications. Here u r all talking about illegal marriage and all that. Her serial kasturi (tamil)whcih is being tlecasted has both the hero and heriones having two two marriages and on top of that heros second wife has arised from  the dead like karan and is insane......heriones second husband has lost his memoryand is married to another girl..... how is this....... I dont see it ..my mom watches it. They hav thrown  this setial from 6:30 p.m. slot to the 11:30 a.m slot as there is no stuff now. How about the kannada serials, are they okay.

Edited by pkcmfan - 05 May 2010 at 6:18am

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

i can understand Tamil, as i watch tamil movies with eng subs, which makes me easy to understand that languageWink...
i love watching tamil & Kannada movies, they r much better, storywise & acting wise, then hindi moviesDay Dreaming
In our South, actors don't look that good, but their acting is just so superbDay Dreaming
remo wat language do u speak.

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkcmfan

Originally posted by remosalsa

remo wat language do u speak.
I am frm Karnatakaa, too, but mother tounge is Konkani, i can understand Kannada very well..Embarrassed
but tamil not so much, cause i got to know Tamil, with movies only...thanks to those subs..Embarrassed
now i can understand tuta tuta tamilEmbarrassedLOL....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top