Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein

Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

jeudi502002

Goldie

jeudi502002

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Such a great idea Remo! ClapThey must show Karman marriage immediately with all the other proceedings and plenty of open romantic scenes as you have so well suggested and they should show such scenes till we are fully saturated with them Tongue (and we know we never will be LOL) Wow! kids! I want to see KarMan kids. Let them be twins - one named Karan as you said and the other, the girl, hmm .......lets see what about Sunaina ( Nandini's real name ........ such a good name {Nandini}wasted on such a disgusting character!)
About the family pic, they will be needing a very big frame to accommodate all the missing ones - Kartik's father, Karan, Pinky, Guddi's husband, then that maid servant paid to chop off Suman's hair, VB's husband. Did I miss anyone? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moley06Roark--Anna--remosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot (Page 2)" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

no no...may be dubaiwaliLOL

as i told earlier, for Karan , Shamili can be broughtEmbarrassed

Edited by remosalsa - 04 May 2010 at 8:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeudi502002

jeudi502002

Goldie

jeudi502002

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Yes! Shamili will be ideal for Karan. She is not perverted and evil like Nandini, but a sweet girl who really loves Karan. Karan and Shamili -  KarMili - a new jodi altogether! Perfect match!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Roarkremosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:24am | IP Logged
yaa...now even forum has become more active then last week...last week it was a Dead forum

jeudi502002

jeudi502002

Goldie

jeudi502002

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
I was not there last week, but really feels good to see an active forum. We need more and more support as we can muster for KarMan!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Anna--remosalsa

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
The new serial I think is a remake of the popular tamil serial metti oli which was aired years back is popular southindian Sun TV network. It is the story of trials and tribualtions of five sisters and their father after their marriage. This serial took the prime 9 pm slot in the sun channel,. It was a mega hit due to its simplicity. They took some shots in singapore also. They aere even retelecasting this serial now in the 11 am slot in the same channel. Hope this hindi remake is also a hit. I am surprised to see serials in imagine Tv winding up within a year or so. In Sun TV most of the serials go for about 7 or 8 years. Ekta serials usually go like this. WHen her KMH winded up earlier I was really surprised. SUN TV airs about more than 10 tamil serials in the morning and evening when compared to other hindi channels. Sun network has a huge regional channel network with the ex ception of hindi.

Edited by pkcmfan - 04 May 2010 at 12:51pm

Roark

avani31

avani31

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleaseee dont end this show... if it ends we'll never be able to watch Karman
i know the plot is not that great.. but i only watch this show for Karman
please dont end it Cry Cry

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

nice bye bye msg..JeudiLOL

yaa., all stories & mystery got settled upSmile yest. in one epiSmile...now nothing much is left in stretching thr..even Nandu is getting temporarily breakClap...now just to end the serial, they r bringing Karan bakThumbs DownUnhappy

thr was no need of it..
they should have now shown of Karaman marriage & rest few days with their open romanceDay Dreaming & some lovey dovey scenes & in last epi leap of 2 yr & 1 kid, whom they would have named KaranEmbarrassed
& a last family picLOLLOL, with all missing charactersLOLLOL
whr, they do like this with mostly all other serialsROFL

I would love this ending with KarMan married with couple of kids running around,  the boy named Karan and the girl named KadduLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top