Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Yes! Shamili will be ideal for Karan. She is not perverted and evil like Nandini, but a sweet girl who really loves Karan. Karan and Shamili -  KarMili - a new jodi altogether! Perfect match!
yaa...now even forum has become more active then last week...last week it was a 🤢 forum
I was not there last week, but really feels good to see an active forum. We need more and more support as we can muster for KarMan!
The new serial I think is a remake of the popular tamil serial metti oli which was aired years back is popular southindian Sun TV network. It is the story of trials and tribualtions of five sisters and their father after their marriage. This serial took the prime 9 pm slot in the sun channel,. It was a mega hit due to its simplicity. They took some shots in singapore also. They aere even retelecasting this serial now in the 11 am slot in the same channel. Hope this hindi remake is also a hit. I am surprised to see serials in imagine Tv winding up within a year or so. In Sun TV most of the serials go for about 7 or 8 years. Ekta serials usually go like this. WHen her KMH winded up earlier I was really surprised. SUN TV airs about more than 10 tamil serials in the morning and evening when compared to other hindi channels. Sun network has a huge regional channel network with the ex ception of hindi.Edited by pkcmfan - 13 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pleaseee dont end this show... if it ends we'll never be able to watch Karman
i know the plot is not that great.. but i only watch this show for Karman
please dont end it 😭 😭
Originally posted by remosalsa

nice bye bye msg..Jeudi😆

yaa., all stories & mystery got settled up😊 yest. in one epi😊...now nothing much is left in stretching thr..even Nandu is getting temporarily break👏...now just to end the serial, they r bringing Karan bak👎🏼😔

thr was no need of it..
they should have now shown of Karaman marriage & rest few days with their open romance😍 & some lovey dovey scenes & in last epi leap of 2 yr & 1 kid, whom they would have named Karan😳
& a last family pic😆😆, with all missing characters😆😆
whr, they do like this with mostly all other serials🤣

I would love this ending with KarMan married with couple of kids running around,  the boy named Karan and the girl named Kaddu😆
allika..Kaddu is thr as Sumi's mom😉😆....

Karthik's son should be tall as Karthik only😍🤣
vrinda it is another serial going on air from may 11, balaji teleffilms sarvagunsampan.
noooooooo....i want to seee happy times with karthik and suman!!!
Its better to end this serial on a good note of KARMAN marriage. And i agree show some KARMAN scenes and a leap of 2 years with a kid named Karan. t will be wonderful

No point in mindless stretching when viewers actually drop off.

Its better, most of us are only irritated but continuing to see how much we can stand this. So end it when all of us are watching.

Then start a new romantic show with Karthik and Suman in a love story and no triangles or quadrangles please.