Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Suman14

Suman14

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged

Gungun Uprari replaces Daljit Kaur in Imagine's Rakt Sambandh

04 May 2010 | 2:53pm   Comments 2 Comments

Daljit Kaur will not be part of Imagine's upcoming show Rakt Sambandh, and taking her place is Gungun Uprari of Bandhan Saat Janamom Ka fame...

Daljit Kaur who was reportedly part of Imagine's upcoming show, Rakt Sambandh produced by UTV Telly Talkies will not be part of the show now. Taking her place is Gungun Uprari who was last seen in COLORS' Bandhan Saat Janamon Ka.

The show is the tale of five sisters who are held together by blood ties. As reported earlier, Bhairavi Gupte will play the eldest sister. Sayantani Ghosh, Sonali Nikam and Sriti Jha are the other sisters.

According to our source, "Things were finalized, and Daljit was confirmed to play the role of the fourth sister. However, Daljit did not approve of the character that was offered to her, and opted out of the show. Gungun Uprari who played the lead in Bandhan Saat Janmon Ka has been finalized now".

When contacted, Gungun confirmed the news to TellyBuzz and said, "Yes, I am playing the role of Shreya in Rakta Sambandh. I am excited to get back to work".

We talked to Daljit Kaur who said, "Yes, I was supposed to play one of the leads in the Imagine show. But when I had a detailed talk with the Producer, I got to know that this was not the character with which I would like to make a comeback. With due regards to the show, I would like to say that the concept of the show is very powerful and great, and I plan to be an ardent viewers of the show. However, on the personal front, I always wanted to get back with a role that I will enjoy playing. But this was not the one I was looking for, hence I decided to opt out. The Producer was very sweet, and he understood my priorities. My fans need to wait a bit longer to see me again (smiles)".

The cast and crew will be shooting the first promo very soon somewhere near Satara. The promo is expected to be on air in the third week of May. The show which will launch in June is expected to take the 9 PM slot.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Read this...New serial from June 9 PM Slot" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suman14

Suman14

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
So we all get to see PKCM for another 3 weeks from now ..& its going to be call "THE END"

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:09am | IP Logged
plssssssssssssssss dnt end pkcm!!1its one of the best shows!!

Summi123

Summi123

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 6:10am | IP Logged
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryNoooooooo DON'T End it PLEASE!!!CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by Summi123 - 04 May 2010 at 6:12am

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Maybe it's better to end this show on a good note , instead of stretching the show and hampering the storyline.
With the return of Karan and the way the story is moving ahead, I don't see any further story to tell..............

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Arman_meri_jaann.sairamdhoopkinareyjeudi502002soni-zeeRoark--Anna--remosalsa

jeudi502002

Goldie

jeudi502002

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:27am | IP Logged
The serial should end. The plot's so messed up that now it will be a big bore and pain to watch it now. Bye Bye PCKM. You did initially touch my heart but now your are a great source of irritation for me. So rest in peace and may you never be resurrected again!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Felsbar20moley06n.sairamArman_meri_jaanmeriyaarhoneyrosedhoopkinareysoni-zeeRoark--Anna--remosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
nice bye bye msg..JeudiLOL

yaa., all stories & mystery got settled upSmile yest. in one epiSmile...now nothing much is left in stretching thr..even Nandu is getting temporarily breakClap...now just to end the serial, they r bringing Karan bakThumbs DownUnhappy

thr was no need of it..
they should have now shown of Karaman marriage & rest few days with their open romanceDay Dreaming & some lovey dovey scenes & in last epi leap of 2 yr & 1 kid, whom they would have named KaranEmbarrassed
& a last family picLOLLOL, with all missing charactersLOLLOL
whr, they do like this with mostly all other serialsROFL

Edited by remosalsa - 04 May 2010 at 8:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Felsbar20moley06jeudi502002Roark--Anna--

n.sairam

n.sairam

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
it's better to end this serial as they have no story left. it would be much better if it ends with Karman union.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arman_meri_jaansoni-zee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top