Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 98

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Hey debo and Sara! Hug

LOL ex and current MN fans sorting out old issues LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Cupid Gang # 51 - Carry On! (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shinz

IF-Rockerz

shinz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

Hey debo and Sara! Hug

LOL ex and current MN fans sorting out old issues LOL

i prefer sorting but some prefer goodbyes i guess!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless.

shinz

IF-Rockerz

shinz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
@yam di
further its not abt being a MN fan or an ex MN fan...its abt the treatment that u give...all those snide comments...by god...they get to my nerves.....its like u were never even our frnd...to atleast think before posting at places..!

fine u dont like MN...who the hell is [pressurizing u too.....its not as if MN fans are in scarce that we need ppl...its just that if they were once frnds...then there are limits to certain things that are being said and hinted at.....!

relentless.

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@Shinz- Okay, so i couldn't resist replying to that one.

Excuse me, but I don't bother about OUR friendship? Seriously shinz, if that was the case, I wouldn't have still been speaking to you although the so called 'two-faced' people have stopped. And I am not looking for the easy way out, do you get that? And because of your CHANGED behavior towards me, I'm just wanting to end the friendship. You are NOT the same with me Shinz. Be it on YM or CCs, I do still come and talk to you, unlike the others. And then you start calling me a hypocrite? That's beyond my understandings. I continue my FFs because of you. Damn hell, our friendship used to MATTER to me Shinz, that's why I even used to SHARE stuff with you. Things that bothered me, i used to talk to you about them. I thought we could still be the same friends despite the difference in opinions, but it's not me who screwed it up, it's you who's not letting it work. 

falak01

shinz

IF-Rockerz

shinz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

ROFLL ROFL i see ankita liking posts here....why cant she show up here?

Why are u guys fighting like little kids? ROFL grow up man...

Palak...some people still have the first love for ArTi..even though its less...but first loves dont fade away easily...do they? at least for me they dont..and OMFG i just saw the promo....[:o[ wtf was that

Yamz, you wouldn't understand yaar.
I just thought that we'd continue being the same friends even after i stopped liking the couple, but sadly, she thinks otherwise.

i think otherwise...please rach...if u clearly remember...we talked over the phone regarding this....i have no probz whttsoever that u moved on or anything,...i was the first person to talk to u in any CC u came after becuming a ex MN fan or whatebver..!

im talkiing things in general...not u....i'll talk to u over the phone......im just pissed right now.....but then again...if u prefer a goodbye...then who am i to stop u!

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
ROFLMAO exactly palak!

people think they are being ditched just coz they are not MN fans and we are MN fans...lol big difference ROFL sorry to say they are under a damn wrong illusion LOL

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
shinz !! chill! pls! we have to maintain the sanity of this place . hmm??
We cannot force anyone .. yah its true that ARti are the reason why CG got started in the first place .. but now its more then that ... we all ARe frnds first, n are bound to repect different opinions as well ..
ab i had stopped watching MJHT n u know that ..but u have remained a frnd to me ... so i expect every one here to follow the same ...

and common guys .. u two used to be such good frnds! ab itni si baat per?? hypocrites ?? yeh sab words? *sigh* kuch accha nahi lag raha ..

shinz

IF-Rockerz

shinz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

@Shinz- Okay, so i couldn't resist replying to that one.

Excuse me, but I don't bother about OUR friendship? Seriously shinz, if that was the case, I wouldn't have still been speaking to you although the so called 'two-faced' people have stopped. And I am not looking for the easy way out, do you get that? And because of your CHANGED behavior towards me, I'm just wanting to end the friendship. You are NOT the same with me Shinz. Be it on YM or CCs, I do still come and talk to you, unlike the others. And then you start calling me a hypocrite? That's beyond my understandings. I continue my FFs because of you. Damn hell, our friendship used to MATTER to me Shinz, that's why I even used to SHARE stuff with you. Things that bothered me, i used to talk to you about them. I thought we could still be the same friends despite the difference in opinions, but it's not me who screwed it up, it's you who's not letting it work. 

we'll talk thru PMs....stalkers a getting a lot of entertainment i guess!
and oh yes...all my actual sarcasm is intended for the "two faced" ppl only.....or rather may i say only one!

and since she is too mighty to show up here...i guess i vented on you......and saying that i dont care ant our frndship is bullshit too...!
PM me if u want to.....im not in a mood of saying goodbye! i dont knoe abt u!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top