Chat Clubs

~*Cupid Gang # 51 - Carry On! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 98

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
ROFLL ROFL i see ankita liking posts here....why cant she show up here?

Why are u guys fighting like little kids? ROFL grow up man...

Palak...some people still have the first love for ArTi..even though its less...but first loves dont fade away easily...do they? at least for me they dont..and OMFG i just saw the promo....[:o[ wtf was that

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Cupid Gang # 51 - Carry On! (Page 5)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinz

oh rahc LMAO...now u get that.....didnt ur friend tell u that already?/?

im sorry u got to knoe that from me...but its pretty obvious that these are the ways of ur frnds if not yours! and no need to thank me...i learn from the masters!

I don't need anybody to tell me anything. Listen, once and for all, let's just end our friendship if it's even too much for you to behave normally with me. Seriously Shinz, you call US hypocrites, don't you? Well, suit yourself then. I promise NEVER to come back here, and ever speak to any of you MN/ArTi fans. I didn't know an obsession for a couple could actually make you hurt REAL people.
Try to find the difference Shinz, before you end up hurting everybody.

Goodbye.

ANd bye Yamz :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sindhyaa.falak01

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yamini.Arjun

ROFLL ROFL i see ankita liking posts here....why cant she show up here?

Why are u guys fighting like little kids? ROFL grow up man...

Palak...some people still have the first love for ArTi..even though its less...but first loves dont fade away easily...do they? at least for me they dont..and OMFG i just saw the promo....[:o[ wtf was that

Yamz, you wouldn't understand yaar.
I just thought that we'd continue being the same friends even after i stopped liking the couple, but sadly, she thinks otherwise.

relentless.

IF-Stunnerz

relentless.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
@Rach....see i dont wanna interfere Wink but we know whose the biggest hypocrite...so pointless calling MN fans hypocrites...rmember im an ArTi/MN fan too..think twice before u point out at all fans..lmao

Debolina.

IF-Sizzlerz

Debolina.

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
wats going on here Confused

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
erm ! wot is going on here???

rach ? ur not going anywhere!! so are u shinz...

khud per kyun le ker jarahay ho ?? rach, shinz didnt meant u !! common yaar!

spiritcrimson

shinz

IF-Rockerz

shinz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utfracks

Originally posted by shinz

oh rahc LMAO...now u get that.....didnt ur friend tell u that already?/?

im sorry u got to knoe that from me...but its pretty obvious that these are the ways of ur frnds if not yours! and no need to thank me...i learn from the masters!

I don't need anybody to tell me anything. Listen, once and for all, let's just end our friendship if it's even too much for you to behave normally with me. Seriously Shinz, you call US hypocrites, don't you? Well, suit yourself then. I promise NEVER to come back here, and ever speak to any of you MN/ArTi fans. I didn't know an obsession for a couple could actually make you hurt REAL people.
Try to find the difference Shinz, before you end up hurting everybody.

Goodbye.

ANd bye Yamz :)

this gets interesting and interesting!
oh please...exactly...lets end it for once and for all whyu nnot...its not like its gonna affect u actually!'
hypocrites...oh please....all the snide comments and other CCs...im not a fool! and this i wont ever come back thing is so lame.....when u cant sort out the problems the easy way out is goodbye...! if this frndshi[p actually matters to u then i dont see a goodbye is a solution......!
and for heavens sake its not a bloody obsession...just because im not like ppl whose tastes change in a split second means obssed...ya rite....! real ppl who themselves keep on talking abt being hurt.....and are so aware of the rel ppl and yet have no thots whatsoever for their so called old frnds!
damn......u all make me out as the fish caught in the net rite......the girl who left her old frnds for a couple.......woah...intresting,...cause none of u guys apart from u.......none of the others even tried maintaining contacts!
please im not a fool to try and bloody contact everyone! and especially some ppl whose two facedness has now come out to me! its not only u rch...i m talking in general!
im surprised at myself...that why the hell do i get upset at u ppl!

u still want the easy way out i guess...so goodbye!

relentless.

shinz

IF-Rockerz

shinz

Posted: 26 May 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
sara, debo....when u guys kno whats up then no point asking LOLz.....ppl have a talent of daring snide comments on other CCs.....not just rach....so well i just spoke my mind out and it hurt-ed ppl i guess

Post Reply New Post

Go to top