This Serial and its end (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Suman14

Suman14

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

The Great Cv's of PKCM team....finally its time for u guys to use ur brain & get Karthik & Suman marry and live happily ever after.,,,,bcuz suman is had enough sorrow of this karan Coma & fake death now ...karthik too made too many sacrifices...

ENough is enough plz put an end to this drama....bcuz finally we dotn see by the end of the or end of the serial its just been only abotu number of Mehandi function , haaldi funtion and marraiges happened and few cast absconding ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyroseRoark

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Serial and its end (Page 3)" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by n.sairam

Definitely we all want to see happy ending..... very true some want Kartik and Suman together, some want Karan and Suman together and the rest want Tanmay and Suman. But I wanted to see Kartik and Suman together from the last three months and now the time has come and God has fulfilled my wish but I am very sure that Rashmi will spoil my happiness by bringing Karan back and again Suman will sacrifice her love for Kartik and we all see rona dona until the end of this serial and in the end we know that this Karan is fake aur yeh Nandini ki ek saazish thi aur phir Kartik aur Suman ek ho jayenge.

i iwsh its not true....i want karan n suamn togfetehr....i dt wnat karan to be fake one!!

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeudi502002

Its better to end the serial at this juncture with an uncertain end, 'cause the CVs have really messed it up. Hey friends why not end the serial showing Suman standing in between trying to decide who she will choose, flanked by Kartik and Karan. Then both the blocs - Karman and Sumran will have nothing to fight for and keep scratching their heads as to who Suman ultimately chose. Big smile

hehehehehehhehehhehe.....awesome yaar....if its is like dat naa.....den we'll becum fools by wtachin dis since its begining!!LOLLOL

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha

I want a happy end and that for me is KarMan and only KarMan being together.

Alot have changed since the death of Karan and Suman is not the same anymore, so I hope that Karan can understand that.
It will be very strange and funny if after all that happened btw KarMan, Suman can go back and accept Karan with her whole heart........... that would be an insult to the love she truly feels for Kartik.....den wat abt karan yaar...she loved karan sooooooooooo mcuh n even married him....den how can she accept kartik...feeling weird.....why only justice for kartik?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/Angry

So after all these hints how can Suman go back to Karan, that for me is the big question...........

den wat abour karan....isn't is unfair to karan....coz she saiddat she deeply loves karan sooooooooooo mcuh.....n after his death she has not even thought of him even once....she was busy hanging out wid her kartikji...n tryin to get the sympathi of kaddu....wat a stupid wife i she!!???!!!???Angry

Roark

IF-Rockerz

Roark

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Suman was not stupid and its Karthik who has alwys kept her under his palkon. She was fighting for her very existence and at every juncture Karthik has saved her.

Its a combined effect of VB, Nandini, Kaddu and others wo brought Karthik and Suman this close.

Karan return was not wanted. But since he has come ack, it going to be heart breaking for all three. Karthik and Suman cannot hide thier relationship and the whole family knows about it. How will Suman who so dearly loves Karthik now and Karthik who has openly confessed his feelings to her and the entire family can even think of an alternatve or a o called'sarifice'. With karan her relationship was never this intense. She loved Karan and her relationship with him ended even before it started.

But with Karthik, they have taken steady steps and have gone far ahead. The intensity is far greater. So it has to be only KARMAN ending now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top