Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

eshasrk

IF-Rockerz

eshasrk

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged
I want a happy end and that for me is KarMan and only KarMan being together.

Alot have changed since the death of Karan and Suman is not the same anymore, so I hope that Karan can understand that.
It will be very strange and funny if after all that happened btw KarMan, Suman can go back and accept Karan with her whole heart........... that would be an insult to the love she truly feels for Kartik.
Otherwise it was not necessary for Suman to tell BD that the place in her heart that a husband deserves, she's already given to Kartik
And then last week, when she's thinking that life without Kartikji is not a life at all...................................

So after all these hints how can Suman go back to Karan, that for me is the big question...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yllscinjnawazremosalsa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "This Serial and its end (Page 2)" in Rehna Hai Teri Palkon ki Chaaon Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jahabegum

jahabegum

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i want suman 2 marry kartick only, zey r made 4 each other n look sooooo cute !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawazremosalsa

--Anna--

IF-Rockerz

--Anna--

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
For me too the serial ends with Karman and I have a very very very strong feeling that this is what it is going to be... Maybe for a week or two we will see lot of emotional atyachhar on Karthik and Suman in form of Karan but the last week of the show will see the truth come out abut Karman's love and somehow I feel Karan will unite the two...i.e if he is the real Karan... otherwise we will see the truth of fake Karan planted by Nandini out...

Since the beginning of the show its been shown that Suman has been in Karthik's "chaon" whether directly or indirectly... He has always been protecting her even when Karan was aorund and I dont think CV's will go to the extent of separating Karman again after giving all the hints

And for those who think its difficult to fall in love again and Suman will realise her love for Karan... It might be true but Suman's love has grown to be matured and whatever we say she has accepted Karthik as her husband. And for me the story might go the DILLAGI way -- Urmila falls in love with Bobby and then with his elder brother Sunny and at the end gets married to Sunny...

Lets see what the CV's have in store for us... for me Karman is the end of the serial....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanajnawazremosalsa

remosalsa

IF-Stunnerz

remosalsa

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
yaa...dillagi was nice movieEmbarrassed

Karthik's character reminds me of Sunny in that movieEmbarrassed..
shy & allDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged
let suman marry kartik, karan or SBAngry, I want the serial to end fast. I cant take anymore of the suspense.  What I really wish is sumit and amrapali should act in a new romantic serial with no luv triangle in it.  I hope they are trying for their new projects. One advise to them pls hereafter dont act in rshmi production.If both of u want to get popular choose ur production house .....maybe a popular and longlasting production house like Balaji.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Karman ending, no ifs or buts about it.   That will be the only good endingBig smile

jnawazremosalsa

jnawaz

IF-Sizzlerz

jnawaz

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

like many others...i dont care about the karz or nandu or anyone else..all i want...all i DEMAND is...KARMAN!!!!!

JAZ

--Anna--remosalsa

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
I want happy ending and I know KarMan would be endgame..they have been destinated to end up together but since we dont get anything free here on our life...we need to earn it...i think Karman has always been there for each other, many people have entered their life but still they are connected to each other...maybe thats what the title says alsoTongue

I am glad karan is back but it may be a twist her...if he is the real karan then he may reunite KarMan or if its fake one..its Nandhus drama. they wrote her track with get a break...I guess everyone will think Karan is the real one but when she returns back..things will fall into the place..its all her drama to get back on KarMan or she brainwashed him to believe bad things about them so he will be against them if its the real oneConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top