Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all of out there,

Well, since yesterday's article on karan's come and it beign the final twist and also the info that it will continue till a new show called Rakt Sambandh will take its place, I am feeling so bad. I thought the show may continue atleast for another 2 months.

But the way they are speeding thing up I was surprised.

Today there is another article on Rakth Sambandh and it says the promo is being shot. The serial is to launch in June and take the 9:00 p.m. Slot.

So by June I guess we will all have to say tata tata bye bye to this wonderful show.

Many of us got to know each other here and became friends. Lots of discussions and all that.

In all this, I would just want to ask all of you, how would like to end this show!!!

Right from whom Suman should land up with (i think all Karman fans will want Karthik and all Karan fans Karan), VB track, Kaddu's Hubby track, dadaji's karz, etc etc.
Edited by vinuchand - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

n.sairam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Definitely we all want to see happy ending..... very true some want Kartik and Suman together, some want Karan and Suman together and the rest want Tanmay and Suman. But I wanted to see Kartik and Suman together from the last three months and now the time has come and God has fulfilled my wish but I am very sure that Rashmi will spoil my happiness by bringing Karan back and again Suman will sacrifice her love for Kartik and we all see rona dona until the end of this serial and in the end we know that this Karan is fake aur yeh Nandini ki ek saazish thi aur phir Kartik aur Suman ek ho jayenge.

siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I WANT SUMRAN TO GET TOGETHER
EVEN IF THAT MEANS NANDINI GETS KARTIK
bolly_yaz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
noooo i dont  want it 2 end it woz gettin interesting aswell noooo :(
ArjaAddict thumbnail
plsssssssssssss dnt end pkcm....its one of the best shows!!!
jeudi502002 thumbnail
Its better to end the serial at this juncture with an uncertain end, 'cause the CVs have really messed it up. Hey friends why not end the serial showing Suman standing in between trying to decide who she will choose, flanked by Kartik and Karan. Then both the blocs - Karman and Sumran will have nothing to fight for and keep scratching their heads as to who Suman ultimately chose. 😃
jeudi502002 thumbnail
Jokes apart I want a KARMAN union no matter what. If the CVs want to show a positive end then they should marry off Suman with Kartik 'cause thats what the majority want!
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes. Marry of KARMAN. That has to be the end.
eshasrk thumbnail
I want a happy end and that for me is KarMan and only KarMan being together.

Alot have changed since the death of Karan and Suman is not the same anymore, so I hope that Karan can understand that.
It will be very strange and funny if after all that happened btw KarMan, Suman can go back and accept Karan with her whole heart........... that would be an insult to the love she truly feels for Kartik.
Otherwise it was not necessary for Suman to tell BD that the place in her heart that a husband deserves, she's already given to Kartik
And then last week, when she's thinking that life without Kartikji is not a life at all...................................

So after all these hints how can Suman go back to Karan, that for me is the big question...........
jahabegum thumbnail
i want suman 2 marry kartick only, zey r made 4 each other n look sooooo cute !