Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

I get the feeling D day is wednesday

Hayati thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey guys,

For some reason I get the feeling that today's episode will end on a hook (ie. high point) and we will all be made to eagerly wait for the dhamaka episode on wednesday..

whatever happens i hope we finally move on from this wedding drama and see some abharan moments..some SB clashes..and if the CVs want they can thrown in some Sanskar drama too..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

megmel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayati

Hey guys,

For some reason I get the feeling that today's episode will end on a hook (ie. high point) and we will all be made to eagerly wait for the dhamaka episode on wednesday..

whatever happens i hope we finally move on from this wedding drama and see some abharan moments..some SB clashes..and if the CVs want they can thrown in some Sanskar drama too..

Even I feel same.Todays episode will end on Abha's slap to Sanskar.  But we will know Karan state. Is there any maha episode on saturday?
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
May be
But on second toughts may be this will be the last scene on friday to keep viewers curious abt storyline
Vineeta92 thumbnail
me 2..i agree with u....i think today's episode will end on a hook and we will all have to wait till wednesday's episode
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree too. It's too tempting to have everyone view in on Tuesday (as in ad), and have them on Wednesday too.

Either way, I cannot wait.

I think today's episode will end on Abha saying Karan humara pati hai.
queenpreeti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hayati

Hey guys,

i agree with you....abha revealing the truth will be the last scene of today's episode and we'll have to wait for tomm again like fools😑
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: queenpreeti

i agree with you....abha revealing the truth will be the last scene of today's episode and we'll have to wait for tomm again like fools😑

πŸ˜†it will be worth it I think.
one more day will not kill tied lol we waited for weeks before the truth come out one more day is not so badπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You all do realize it is THE WEDDING DAY (per when K walks away and out the door). So Abha was standing there by the pillar πŸ˜†, although which one was which, I could not tell. Which was stone, which was a human being...of so confusing!

Still on her wedding morning, the idiot is still conflicted...I guess we have to thank Sanskar for being such a bad driver.

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gp00

You all do realize it is THE WEDDING DAY (per when K walks away and out the door). So Abha was standing there by the pillar πŸ˜†, although which one was which, I could not tell. Which was stone, which was a human being...of so confusing!

Still on her wedding morning, the idiot is still conflicted...I guess we have to thank Sanskar for being such a bad driver.

very funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰