Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

According to the selection panel of the  production house, 'Confuse Viewer' , Rakhi Sawant will  soon be seen in  Stone Tv's 'Dill Mein Ghaas' . She will play a glamorous nurse at the Sanjeevni hospital.

Totaram, a consultant at the Production house confirmed the news. Rakhi will essay the role of Dolly who will assist Dr.Arjun at the Ronewala village. But on their way to the village,  both will get lost in a jungle which is situated somewhere in the middle of Mumbai. A special song "Kaanta lagaa" will be picturised on Rakhi and arjun  while arjun tries to remove a thorn from dolly's foot.

Elloborating on the track , Totaram said that the cvs are also planning a 'hypothermia ' scene on these two. Actually the script writers had at first decided to have such a scene between sidhu and Takhi  since sidhu has more  experience in doing 'body heat therapy'. But they had to drop the idea when Rampa objected by asking sidhu,  "arrey tu kitne logon ko apne body heat supply karega?" But since the CVs are aware that AR fans will strongly object to Arjun even looking at another girl, they have decided that it will be Rakhi who will do a body heat therapy on Arjun frozen-frozen-freeze-winter-smiley-.gif Frozen Blue Smiley Smilie Emoticon Animation Animated Animations Gif picture by prestonjjrtrwho becomes unconscious due to a heavy snowfall in Mumbai's jungle. This incident, the CVs claim , will be a turning point in the lives of Arjun, Rampa and Sidhu.

When contacted, Rakhi Sawant confirmed that she has been approached to do the role. When asked whether she will wear revealing clothes, she became hyper and shouted at the reporter. She said she will be doing the role of a 'bharatiya naari' who believes in Indian Culture and Tradition.

She also added that she will not be a 'khadoos ' like Rampa who rejected both the hot doctors; she will be a sweet loving girl who will shower her love on both the dudes.
The CVs are also planning an 'entry song' on Rakhi in which she will try to 'cure' a dying patient singing  "Dekh Le" from the movie Munna Bhai MBBS.

So will the entry of Rakhi in the show help the trp of the show??? Will Rakhi's character become another ghaas in Dr. arjun's and Dr.Sidhu's heart??? To know more, keep watching "Dill Mein ghaas' only on Stone TV, every mon-fri at 8 pm.

Jhoota singh, Lunatic Times

Related topics      

Kissa Sanjeevni Ka

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1387986

Shocking twist in DMG                                                                                                                                         

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1385975

A new entry in DMG soon                                                                                                                                     

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1386775

Coffee with the CVs

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1384313

Edited by shamil - 15 May 2010 at 12:49am

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

anamikamundonsejusejsandiya_21683juisaRhealitySux...Athena...deadly-kissjyothika09Cookies01iAkshatahusnia_4ukashforlifexsowmya_jairamb.sandhukripsypal234AnuNJanuliciousdeepa_atalMoNaYaRoXn7geniusKhaLidaH..Ashi_KaJen..meera_kgSuvarna....MuasamSept16thSujata77Innocent angel4rosegirl1svijaya77LittleMissWittyJay-Deesanjanamishraspring_breeze05-Su-davikrazzymini_ksg_ARdouknoLuV_MiLeSnicky_ashokperfectdreamslighteningbuzzsupercool3-Fizzi-ZayaHarshikaflamingo_ariesMahamcutiepreetI-love-dmgsannilaka7eelaPainted_LadypavsStarshineHuesLoveLaughLiveBlueSoulShipra_Scupid-struckChristLover-DarthVader-mysterieuxbhavi20_ssarah1024AfghanLeenaaishu_25Nannu-sumaiya-MelissaShiningStar18-bornalee-hnishaANfan1000Antares-Doppelganger-Bingeprejudiced-Fivr-Kai.anwayaxXxSHAMILAxXx-SMay31--bhootni-gujunpyoBazingavirgo_gurlAttractiveAdyassdtvgojanchocogurlPerfangel5655-alimabi-MissArshi-spiritcrimsonRolzz-IamAwesome-Viren-Jeevikanyctophiliadmg1_mjhtRidziPiaJazSimiaj_observer-Rinky-monarNymeriaswashbucklingWrackspurtnisha80-LostindreamsiTangled_25prerna4rishavnikita_88TheBlackJaguarshanti05widapetticoatAreYaartomnjerry2Masooma Bukhari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RAKHI SAWANT ENTERS DMG!!!!!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome!
Simply love this humor.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzmonarshamiltomnjerry2

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Rakhi in DMG.......ROFL....wow awesomeROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzmonarshamilWrackspurttomnjerry2

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Jhootoo ji Confused
aap raakhi ke aas paas nahi fatke na warna FATAKE milenge aapko ConfusedConfused

Me still singing *mere dil ka hai kehna bas mere hi rehna nahi to Samjhe Evil Smile"

*on serious notes awesome yaar lage rahoo.. * ClapClapClap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cookies01lighteningbuzzka7eelaStarshineHuesshamiltomnjerry2

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA..you are killing me! ROFL .ROFL .ROFL .ROFL. ROFL. ROFL. ROFLOMG shamil! you out did your self this time!Thumbs Up this is too good!..jhoota singh i love you..you rock Wink Thumbs Up i am sure Rakhi will rock the show with her chammak challo shtyle! LOL . LOL . LOL .LOL . LOL

lighteningbuzzStarshineHuesmonarshamiltomnjerry2

ANfan1000

IF-Rockerz

ANfan1000

Shamil, lovely post.....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzshamiltomnjerry2

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA..you are killing me! ROFL .ROFL .ROFL .ROFL. ROFL. ROFL. ROFLOMG shamil! you out did your self this time!Thumbs Up this is too good!..jhoota singh i love you..you rock Wink Thumbs Up i am sure Rakhi will rock the show with her chammak challo shtyle! LOL . LOL . LOL .LOL . LOL

Ka7eela dare to say I love you too Jhooto Singh ji ConfusedConfused me not liking Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eelashamiltomnjerry2

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL................jhoota sing is my favorite ab see............

i demand that u get sambhavna seth also in dil mein ghaas............i want to see both hte woman remove the kaanta rampma from arjun and sidhu's lifeROFLROFL................

am waiting to see dekh le with rakhi sawant saving a dying patientROFL ...........aur cannot wait for the hyphothermia sceneROFLbharityaa naari isshtyle

lighteningbuzz-bornalee-StarshineHuesmonartomnjerry2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top