Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Dev doesn't ask for Rajji's passport

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aisha.sara

aisha.sara

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Dev doesn't ask for Rajji's passportů

Trishika Tiwari's character is gathering the courage to stand by her sister and protagonist Geet and act as her pillar of support in the eponymous STAR One serial.

Trishika's character is called Rajji and she is standing at the doorstep of calamity as the family learns of the truth about Dev (Abhinav Shukla). Dev, already married to Nayantara (Karishma Randeva) has induced Geet into marrying him.

Our family have just come to know that Dev has abandoned Geet at the airport but are finding it difficult to swallow the truth and my character is assuming that that there must be some misunderstanding which can be worked out. Odd things such as Dev's reluctance to ask about my passport and other details are now beginning to worry us ," says Trishika.

Wicked Nayantara acts as Dev's bhabhi in this charade, making it an even more evil act. And there's even more to come. Trishika says: "A lot more drama is on the cards. My character obviously will try to stand behind her sister but being a girl is not in a position to do much. But she will be an emotional anchor." So would Geet actually be able to reach Canada? Rajji would not say. And would she herself find love? "Perhaps, but Rajji being a traditional girl will not make the first move and everything will depend on the wishes of her parents."

Since this show is about NRIs duping an innocent girl we could not help but ask Trishika what she might do if she ever got a rishta from abroad. "I will ask my parents to do a thorough background check on the boy. For out here, marriage is for keeps. And I have heard many tales of girls being left in the lurch, as is happening with Geet. A girl's life can get ruined very easy. Hence it is always better to play safe."

Trishika, who hails from Lucknow, has had a long struggle. "I had been in Mumbai for 7 years before I got breaks in Dehleez and Santaan (as Aditi)," she says of her journey as an actress. However she is most remembered as Vaishali from Jhansi Ki Rani. "The romance of a 16 year old was fun to do. The toughest scene was when she was drowning and Manu (whose brother Nana Saheb she was supposed to marry) saves her. I am terrified of water." She was awkward with some intimate scenes that were required in the show and worried about what her parents would think back home, but she says that her director and co star made her feel comfortable.

Trishika also has her sights on Bollywood. "I have done 4 films already," she says, including small roles in Rajpal Yadav's Undertrial and Hello! Hum Lallan Bol Rahe Hain. The status of her other 2 films is still unclear. Here's looking forward to Rajji standing by her sister Geet in her toughest role yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

loverashi-Mansi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev doesn't ask for Rajji's passport" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Ive never seen her in any show..but i love her in this :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top