Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Article: Abhinav's Trek Cut Short

Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhinav's Trek Cut Short

Abhinav Shukla, who is seen playing the bad guy Dev in Star One's current show Geet is quite the adventurous guy in real life. Abhinav, who's love for bikes is a known fact, is also equally in love with adventures. The Punjabi munda from Ludhiana had recently been camping with a group of friends near Pawna Lake, a popular tourist spot near Lonavala.

But it seems the hectic shoot schedules were not easy to get rid of and Abhinav had to return midway from camping for a promo shoot. "I was near Pawna Lake camping with my friends when I got a call from the scheduler and had to return for the shoot" moaned Abhinav during a chit chat with TellyCafe.

But the sporty adventure loving guy is all ready with his backpack now, that he has got some time off from shoot, and will be heading off to the Western Ghats for trekking with his brother who shares Abhinav's love for camping. "Yes we're all set to head off and will probably trek into the jungle. There's a spot called 701 peak. We will go rock climbing and set up camp for the night. Then maybe return in the morning."

Abhinav plays an NRI Punjabi guy who marries a simple Indian girl and leaves her stranded on the airport. Geet features in the primetime slot at 9.30 on Star One.

-Rahat Khan / TellyCafe.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thx 4 the article!!!!😊
aish_punk thumbnail
thanks for the article

so that means he won't be there in the show for a while?..nice!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
love him...he is a great person
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article , have fun abhinav ..........