Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

MaGica ET ClaSSica #7 (Invite Only) (Page 7)

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Mads, I'm excited about this also ... this is a good track, rather than the usual third party ...  which also makes me feel that Neil might NOT turn negative, after all ...

Saw SBS ... Sam will punch reporter ... will Gunjan slap Sam??? I STRONGLY doubt that ... I think Monaya were just fooling around as usual in the SBS Embarrassed ... but like we were discussing earlier ... maybe Neil will tell Sam that if you really love Gunjan, you should want to see her successful ... hiding the fact that you're her boyfriend till the movie releases is not a big deal ...

and then we will have Sam battling - his insecurities vs his love ...  hence the distances ... Gunjan trying her best to bridge them, Sam creating them and being unable to deal with them ... seeing green whenever Neil is anywhere near Gunji, especially if they allow rumors about Neil and Gunji "for the film's promotion" ...

this could be any real life Bollywood story ...happens ALL the time!!!!

true diya .. and this will b gunjan's test too..how she can/cannot survive in this industry .. she will be herself ofcourse no matter what .. I think thats the conclusion of all this then .. she will realise ki all this is sooo not worth it..for money and glamour, losing all ur private life is sooo not worth it .. and thats what will happen in the end I guess .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed so either she will complete the film/she leaves halfway thru pissed by it .. but they cant show her going halfway thru..cuz thats not gunjan, she completes everything wit dedication..so she wil complete this one film and realise tht this industry is sooo not worth it ..

and sam..wow, a beautiful journey for him too .. he has to realise that his chashmish cannot jus remain in HIS/THEIR world..ther is a different world out ther and ther are ppl wit whom she has to deal wit .. WOW..m loving this track ..

@ red : yup..totally !!! rem gunjan's dialogue today .. problems hoti nahin hain..hum create karte hain ..

gosh, today was jus another of those days when I realised jus how much they are made for each other and jus HOW much they complete each other .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

from their convo in the canteen..to gunji planning timetable .. thats soooooooo gunjan-ish .. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed awww .. !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

shit, watching the last part again .. Day Dreaming my eyes wer totally on SaJan in the back .. does the script demand such spontaneous and cute guestures..or do they cum up wit them ?? Day Dreaming their hand holding..the sam pulling her cheeek...ultra adorable Blushing

WHERE??? Which part are you talking about??? Where's this???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kayamath_fan2

I KNOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! cheek pulling scenes are the CUTEST SaJan scenes ever !!!!!!!!!! Embarrassed   Embarrassed   Embarrassed its MoNaya's contribution for sureeeeeee!!!!!

totally it isss LOLLOLLOL I m sure mohit must b dyinggg to do that always EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

NaBoleTumNa...

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

madsDiyaS

NaBoleTumNa... IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

madsDiyaS

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by mads

shit, watching the last part again .. Day Dreaming my eyes wer totally on SaJan in the back .. does the script demand such spontaneous and cute guestures..or do they cum up wit them ?? Day Dreaming their hand holding..the sam pulling her cheeek...ultra adorable Blushing

WHERE??? Which part are you talking about??? Where's this???

its in the scene wher uday reads out the newspaper article .. LMAO...diya u must hav focussed more on uday anEmbarrassedd his newspaper ..and concentrated on the reading bit LOLLOL my eyes are VERY selective..they can scrutinise every tiny bit of MoNaya/SaJan from every nook and corner of the TV screen .. LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

here's the link ..

http://mileyjabhumtum.in/miley-jab-hum-tum-4th-2010-episode-videos/#more-1744

watch SaJan in part 4 .. and jus watch for a nanosecond right in the beginning before uday interrupts them..how CUTELY and adorably they are hugging each other..its giving me goooses .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming the way sam has locked his arms as tho to NEVER let go of tht one moment .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

NaBoleTumNa...DiyaS

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Okaaayyy ... excuse me whileI go to watch this again ... and drool a little more ... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed how did I miss this??? LOLLOLLOL

mads

mads IF-Sizzlerz
mads
mads

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
u are excused ONLY if u cum back wit a HUGE analysis on tht nanosecond moment and SaJan in the back while uday was reading the newspaper Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

and I m damn sure this was NOT written in the script...its MoNaya thru ans thru .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

DiyaS

Go to top