Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #7 (Invite Only) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

ayesha_80

IF-Rockerz

ayesha_80

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
I'm here for another 5 mins Mads..have  to go then, but will b back later (my daily routine LOL)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...mads

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #7 (Invite Only) (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Am back too ... was updating my blog and re-living the tension of the episode - the major tension  is gonna start tomorrow. As is the serious part of the track. We might as well enjoy  the hugs of today - I think we're in for a major Sajan  separation coming up soon. Confused

Edited by DiyaS - 04 May 2010 at 1:09pm

NaBoleTumNa...mads

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
I wish they'd shown a walk ... in the moonlight ... hand in hand ... Embarrassed

No tension ... it's coming up in my FF Wink

Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meens1981NaBoleTumNa...mads

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
I kno diya..the precap's making me go a bit tense .. but u kno what, I m sooo excited too abt it .. for sum reason .. because, this is sooo realistic .. the publicity stunts etc .. its a part and parcel of an actor's life..and I m glad tht they chose to test SaJan's love thru this than thru a cliche third person ..

did u watch SBS? apparently sam gets into a fight wit the reporter and then later on he feels guilty or something ..

I think it wil also b like what navs had once predicted .. sam battling wit his own self .. the unreasonable v/s the reasonable ..

SaJan separation? I still cant visualise it even after today's epi .. Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NaBoleTumNa...

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

I kno diya..the precap's making me go a bit tense .. but u kno what, I m sooo excited too abt it .. for sum reason .. because, this is sooo realistic .. the publicity stunts etc .. its a part and parcel of an actor's life..and I m glad tht they chose to test SaJan's love thru this than thru a cliche third person ..

did u watch SBS? apparently sam gets into a fight wit the reporter and then later on he feels guilty or something ..

I think it wil also b like what navs had once predicted .. sam battling wit his own self .. the unreasonable v/s the reasonable ..

SaJan separation? I still cant visualise it even after today's epi .. Confused

Mads, I'm excited about this also ... this is a good track, rather than the usual third party ...  which also makes me feel that Neil might NOT turn negative, after all ...

Saw SBS ... Sam will punch reporter ... will Gunjan slap Sam??? I STRONGLY doubt that ... I think Monaya were just fooling around as usual in the SBS Embarrassed ... but like we were discussing earlier ... maybe Neil will tell Sam that if you really love Gunjan, you should want to see her successful ... hiding the fact that you're her boyfriend till the movie releases is not a big deal ...

and then we will have Sam battling - his insecurities vs his love ...  hence the distances ... Gunjan trying her best to bridge them, Sam creating them and being unable to deal with them ... seeing green whenever Neil is anywhere near Gunji, especially if they allow rumors about Neil and Gunji "for the film's promotion" ...

this could be any real life Bollywood story ...happens ALL the time!!!!

NaBoleTumNa...mads

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

madsDiyaS

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

shit, watching the last part again .. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming my eyes wer totally on SaJan in the back .. does the script demand such spontaneous and cute guestures..or do they cum up wit them ?? Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming their hand holding..the sam pulling her cheeek...ultra adorable Blushing

NaBoleTumNa...

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mads

Post Reply New Post

Go to top