Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Dev trying to get Mann's land???

skanda12 IF-Sizzlerz
skanda12
skanda12

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
From today's episode I get the feeling that Mann and Dev are stepbrothers, perhaps?

I also feel that Mann claims the land as his ... which perhaps went into the Geet family somehow? But he is trying to get it back ...

Meanwhile this Dev has now got the land as part of Geet's Dahej.

Which leads me to question: did Dev just cheat Geet for the money and and land and jewels, or did he cheat her specifically to get Mann's land and take vengeance on mann via Geet?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mallika113

Desi_Girl1991 IF-Dazzler
Desi_Girl1991
Desi_Girl1991

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
hmmmm........good question!  Although I dont' have an answer to it, it makes me wonderrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......D'oh
-Suneshine- IF-Rockerz
-Suneshine-
-Suneshine-

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
No it was the money and all cuz nayantra said babe virji didn't help us and this is the only way we or dev will be jailed
sana_ar Senior Member
sana_ar
sana_ar

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
I think that Mann might be trying to buy that land before Dev can make his claim on it. Remember Mann wanting to buy that land as quickly as possible on the phone. Mann may be saving the geet's family from completely loosing everything and then in the end give it back to the family. He has to be doing this for a good reason with selfless reasons, he is our hero after all.
Mallika113 IF-Sizzlerz
Mallika113
Mallika113

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Just like Dev had evil intentions,  Mann may have good intentions to get Geet's family's land.  It will get interesting to see the connection between Dev and Mann.
beintehaa. IF-Sizzlerz
beintehaa.
beintehaa.

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Goodquestion . And yeah Dev & Maan are brothers!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index