Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys i am opening up this Discussion Topic and i Hope Ki You all will Join me...Will give in your wonderful thoughts and explanations....

Question (1); What do you Think should be Done with Guys Like DEV-who promises to give a beautiful life to Girls Like GEET,get married to her, use them for their selfish Purpose and then just abandon them...???

Question (2): What should be done with Families like DEV's who let their son do things that are wrong....Knowing that it is wrong, acknowledge the fact that they are spoiling a Girls Life....Yes give Stupid reasons like they were helpless etc.....???

Question (3): What should be done with parents and elders like those of Geet's who fail to check on the Background of the families and the groom....and give their Daughters away??

Guys this may be a Fictional Show...But the Issues that are shown and discussed in this show are those which actually happen...Many Girls with the Knowledge of the Girls family are cheated upon by this Marriage Fiasco and then abandoned
....What should be done????????????

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh-sumaiya-perfectdreamskate-85VJ-LNMDJFaithnFatemiraare.lali.-bhootni-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How SHould such Issues Be Dealt with-Geet" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
I guess This Topic Got Buried.....Do reply

bDgT

IF-Dazzler

bDgT

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Recently in a case in Bangalore, the girl went and filed a case of "rape" and "cheating." The law does provide for such measures, but who would resort to them.

In India, sadly, taking recourse to the law or justice is considered as taboo due to the fact that both the system's are corrupted and polluted. Not only that but they also do not ensure justice and even if they do it is either delayed or too minute to count (case in point Bhopal Gas Tragedy).

Regarding families, every family has a black sheep and sometimes no matter how much we chastise those that go out of line, we still can't stop them from going true to their nature. That is why there are so many Manu Sharmas and the ilk in this world.

Edited by bridgette - 23 June 2010 at 1:43pm

perfectdreams

Goldie

perfectdreams

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
wow
some hard questions
my anser to the first one
is to firstly teach the guy a lesson
throw champals and tomatoes at him
take him to court
get all his money
and send him to prison
like how he deserves so

the other two questions require further thinking
hopefully there is no family like Geet's in real life

sweetscent13

sweetscent13

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Question (1); What do you Think should be Done with Guys Like DEV-who promises to give a beautiful life to Girls Like GEET,get married to her, use them for their selfish Purpose and then just abandon them...???
They should be put in jail and be charged with a huge fine.

Question (2): What should be done with Families like DEV's who let their son do things that are wrong....Knowing that it is wrong, acknowledge the fact that they are spoiling a Girls Life....Yes give Stupid reasons like they were helpless etc.....???
Put them in jail forever!!!!!

Question (3): What should be done with parents and elders like those of Geet's who fail to check on the Background of the families and the groom....and give their Daughters away??
THEY MUST BE PUNISHED!!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saaniakh

rickks

IF-Sizzlerz

rickks

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetscent13

They should be put in jail and be charged with a huge fine.

Put them in jail forever!!!!!

THEY MUST BE PUNISHED!!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry

Nice i like that

sallu_lover

IF-Stunnerz

sallu_lover

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys i am opening up this Discussion Topic and i Hope Ki You all will Join me...Will give in your wonderful thoughts and explanations....

first of all nice to see ya here hun hope u remember me too hehe

a guy like dev should be punished in a way that he would never ever think of doing like this to a girl again.

i think they should go to jail for not onli letting their son do this but also for ruining a girl's life and her family too. like i said b4 they should be punished in way so they wont even dare to think soemone like this...
it is a crime to do this and people like dev n his family r criminals to that girl and her family n they should be sent in jail

to me its the family's fault on this specially when there is a family like geet's where no one has the right to speak up except the grand-dad and brij... its their fault and yet they didnt even feel bad for geet......
see we cant realli do anything or say anything to family if they choose a groom but if the girl has a feeling that its not right should stand up b4 its too late.
wateva geet is going through right now is coz of her family too not onli dev

Guys this may be a Fictional Show...But the Issues that are shown and discussed in this show are those which actually happen...Many Girls with the Knowledge of the Girls family are cheated upon by this Marriage Fiasco and then abandoned
....What should be done????????????

it should be dealt the way geet has done if the girl's family is like geet's family. if the family has done wrong and its the family's fault then your life has been ruined then u have to stand up for urself.

no that much sure on this question

saaniakh

pickle6586

IF-Dazzler

pickle6586

Posted: 26 June 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
an answer to all your 3 questions- hang such people so that nobody ever again tries to mess with an innocent girl !!!!!

saaniakh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top