Sajanians....2 days remain...read updates - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by aashizin

yasri very nice idea hon πŸ‘πŸΌbut one question dear will monaya see this topic and our messages 😳

Yes, they will......... just write whatever you want and I'll make sure they will read it.......

But please, dont make it too long...........so that Monaya can read every thing from every sajanian....
FOR U......SAJAN❀️MONAYA

MJHT.....FOR ME...IS SAJAN...❀️
I had started watching mjht bcoz it was a youth show....d one known face in mjht for me was of arjun's....from lrl...n sanaya too....but arjun reflected more......

at dat tym i was a mjhtian....slowly slwoly...sajan's charm n januableness attracted me towards dem....!!!

SAMRAT....my love....
i don't wen i fell in love wid u samrat....i don't know...d particular moment....wich expression...wich scene....nothg.... jus remeber one thing....my heart started beating speedy wenever used to see samrat....
n remember dat one moment wen i cried for d 1st tym for samrat....dat was new year party...were samrat was goin through flashbacks-sajan scenes n bg me yeh zindagi....n d moment wen my tear escaped was 'bheed me bhi kyu lage ki hum hai ake;e yahan'- samrat saw in all derection...he is surrounded by frnds n ppl...bt though alone....
it was d 1st tym my tear escaped for him.....

den i had experienced a completely new feeling....
during valentine day...wen samrat was abt to tell he is secret frnd...purab's bracelet...fell n gunjan thought its purab n not samrat...heart broken samrat went from der.....
bt den she realized its samrat.....
...dis was d feeling...were i cried n smiled n laughed altogether...

sajan
d most januable n heavenly couple ever.......

now...samrat n gunjan r SAJAN for me......
der is no samrat or gunjan....der is samrat n gunjan i.e SAJAN....
two names d souls...dat r meant to be together...FOREVER..!!!!!!

SAJAN...pureness of love....more den pure....a bliss of heavenlyness...

SAJAN...journey dat started from friendship...d most purest relationship ever....
careness....n den a new beginning...dat is LOVE.....

SAJAN....completing eachother....d inseparable bond...
filled wid purity....n love...
d heavenlyness of wich flairs in d air....
d only bond dat makes u feel in heaven...a smile dat sparkles in one's face seeing d two januables....
JANUABLE....dats wat is SAJAN.....

KABHI KABHI EK DARD KA RISHTA......or realization of love...!!!!

❀️-----------------------------------------------------SAJAN----------------------------------------------❀️

MONAYA.....

MONAYA....D PERFECT BOND...OF LOVE...!!!!!!!
thank u monaya...for giving us sajan.....
monaya's anticipation made our lives beautiful.....
thanx for bringing soul in sajan...
mohit n sanaya....d two beautiful souls dat completes eachother...dat completes sajan....
u'll share a sizzling chemistry.....😳
would love to see u two together in real lyf too.....😍😍😳

DOSTI HI PYAR HAI....❀️

mohit would like to say u sumthing....thank u for being such a sweet heart mohit....m proud to be our fan....ur innocence is reflected in samrat...ur face shows it....
sanaya....love ya....wanna tell one thing to u too...wenever i see u...in lrl or radha ki betiyan or any add...or movie....a smile cums on my face...i don't know...wats der in u....wenever i see u...hav a cute smile...πŸ˜›
u both r really gr8888 human beings.....

monaya we r always wid u'l ur support n our love is always wid u'll....love u lottttsssss.....
always shine together.....my twinkling stars....
u'll r multi talented....
love ur acting...keep rocking....
loads of good luck n best wishes to u'll.....hav lots of success in life....
lotss n lottss of love for my januables....
love ya.....
a biggggg muaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....πŸ€—

<<<<LOVE U MY JANUABLES......SAJAN❀️ MONAYA...KEEP SPARKLING N SPREAD UR CHARM N LOVE EVERY WHERE>>>>

Edited by charmee_sammy - 13 years ago

siggies frm my side for them.....

SAJAN
d most januable bond of love...SAJAN.....
a heavenly couple....ful of purity....n innocence.....
sajan is a symbol of love n friendship....
love u sajan....u r d most adorable n januable couple.....
seeing sajan i always get into a new world of love, happiness n innocence.... 
thank u sajan for giving us such a pure n beautiful relationship-LOVE..!!

MONAYA
would like to thank monaya for giving us d most januable couple sajan....
sajan is incomplete widout monaya.....
u-monaya hav brought lives in sajan....d januableness of sajan is due to monaya....
d chemistry b/w sajan is worth bcoz of monaya's charm n anticipation in it..u'll r heart n soul of sajan.....
love u monaya....love ur chemistry....on screen n off screen...
would like to see mohit n sanaya...together.....u make a gr888 n most adorable pair monaya....😳

love u lotttssssssssssss monaya...n will always do....we r always wid u......
wish u lots of success n happiness ahead....u'll hav a long way to go...
love ya monaya.....

LOVE U SAJAN/MONAYA.....KEEP ROCKING....

Edited by ridhima1_gunjan - 13 years ago
siggies:

MY MESSAGE:
First of all Mohit and sanaya i luvv u alooooot
u both r the best couple and i am a big fan of urs...
u have a sizzling chemistry onscreen as well as offscreen
i love u as sajan as well as monaya...u guys r super talented and i just luv u πŸ€—
Monaya rockssss!!!
UR BIG FAN ~DEBO~ πŸ˜ƒ Edited by Januable_Sajan - 13 years ago
                                                    😊Mohit and Sanaya!!!😊

hey!!!
first and foremost i want to tell u guys that i just luvvvvvvvvvvv u both!!!
u guys are simpley superb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u both look dashing,amazing,rockkkiinngg with each other!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
sanaya u r sooooooooooooooooooo shweettt , cute , adorable , and ur acting is brilliant and sooo realistic
mohit u look hotter day by day and ur acting is simply superb and amazing............. so in ur style i must say " KILLER DUDE" ur looks are enough to kill us all....!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
mohit i want to tell u that u r the samrat of acting , xpressing,romancing,luks....etc!!!!!!!!!!!!
mohit and sanaya always keep rockkiinngg!!!!

πŸ˜Šsamrat and gunjan😊

sajan itself conveyes such a beautiful meaning
samrat and gunjan's relationship is soo beautiful that it captures your heart...!!
sajan has taught me various things through their tracks !!
lyk the real importance of frndship , love, trust ,confidence, and how to face challenges in lyf!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sajan romantic scenes knock me out of my senses!! 
i believe that nobudy could have been better than u both as samrat and gunjan!!!!!
u r the most jaannuable  couple in the world!!!!
wish u all the success and happiness in the world!!!!!!!
Lastly a surprise for u guys:
with lots of lovve

from

aditi😊😊
Edited by Aditi_sajanfan - 13 years ago
*edit*

Sajan..............

one word & one couple that rules my heart....somehow i can never actually talk of "samrat" & "gunjan".it's always Sajan for me..........😳
I fell in love with sajan for their simplicity,.their innocence & most importantly the eternal Love they portray......every single jesture of their's portray Love-be it their unbreakable bond of friendship,their sacrifice's for each-other or just the simple nok-jhok's thay have................
They are just the BEST in whatever they do...............
watching sajan is like a refreshment.......it gives me a heavenly happiness that helps me to deal with all the complexities & hardships of real life....
Sajan is the most januable couple i have seen.they complete each-other...........😳.they are v.different from each-other & that's why they complement each-other the best.........
Samrat without Gunjan & Gunjan without Samrat is unthinkable.........

& i want to thank MONAYA........
 for giving us SAJAN......there is no one like Monaya as no one has the capibality of being as great as Monaya.....they look great together & their acting is just stupendous........
Love them to the core.........
actually i love both Sajan & Monaya to the core.......

lot's of Love & affection,
Titli

Edited by Luv-a mystrey - 13 years ago
SaJan

I don't know where to start with SaJan. You guys are my jaans. Seriously, Samrat and Gunjan have brought this different feeling among me. The innocence, simplicity, purity that SaJan have shown us. Every scene makes me fall in love with SaJan much more than before. You both are the definition of love and friendship. You guys are the most januable, adorable couple in the world. The bond that both you guys share are inevitable. The way you both understand each other and the way you both are always there for each other. Your love story is a unique one. A common one but seeing it from the most talented actor/actress it is a true pleasure to watch. Samrat and Gunjan have shown me what love and friendship really mean.

MoNaya

Mohit and Sanaya all I want to say is that how much I love you both and how much I can keep praising you guys and it will never end. I have never seen such an awesome chemistry offscreen. And I seriously want to thank you for giving us Samrat and Gunjan. Believe me, I don't think anyone would fit better than the both of you. You both of are total opposites of what you show us in MJHT and I want to give you both a standing ovation for your beautiful performance and your hard work you put into the show just for us fans. I have never been crazier for any offscreen/onscreen couple this much. I love your offscreen masti so much. I have seen two people interact with each other the way you guys do. You are so close together, and the way you guys joke around, always make my day. I always look forward to your offscreen moments, because they are a joy to watch and always leave me smiling. Every segment is better than the previous one, and I have downloaded all your scenes, SaJan and MoNaya and I watch them whenever I feel down.  I just want to say that I love you Mohit and Sanaya so much and always will love you both, and I am so proud to be your fan. No matter where you guys go, I will always support you. I really and truly hope that after MJHT, you two work together in other serials because I love your jodi.

Loads of love
-Jia

Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago

yasri i am just posting my fav. sigs now..will post the love filled message later.

more...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i luv them sooooooooo much...

Congratulations Yasri for posting such a brilliant topic on Sajan!

I don't have enough words in my dictionary to describe how much I love, adore, admire, appreciate Gunjan and Samrat. I always liked/like to watch them together from the very beginning, though I started watching MJHT lately. But I must say every time, each episode is big surprise for me when I watch Gunjan and Samrat performing. They both are so natural. I have never felt that they are acting. They both seem born actors. The way they give romatic scence on screen, it looks as if they are in love in real. As if their love is so ETERNAL. They are not only true friends to each other but also true friends to everyone whether it is Nupur, Mayank, Benji, Dodo, Diya in the show. Their love for each other and for their friends is pure, deep and unselfish. In one line, I can not imagine MJHT without these two fantastic people. Recently I have watched them doing a new role (anchoring for ZNKD 2). I have no idea why they did not get good response from audience. They are truely the best whether they are Sajan or Monaya in ZNKD. ZNKD incompletes without Sanaya and Mohit.

Sanaya and Mohit, this message is from one of your big fans from U.S. You both are so loving, cute, down to earth, superb, great performers and the most importantly wonderful humanbeings. No matter, how people react, but my best wishes will always be with both of you. You were, are and would be the best on Indian television.

Wishing You A Very Good Luck!