Adorable Ishaan & Beautiful Suhaana

Posted: 13 years ago

I am honestly loving the entire premise and concept of this show and every episode has one scene that makes you gooo awww. Today the pillow scene between Ishaan and Suhana was definitely one of those moments.

Ishaan's attempts at getting a pillow for himself were so cute & funny. First walks over quitely and tries to approach the pillow before Suhana dearest traps it between her feet. πŸ˜†...And then he has this "Ab kya karroon?" expression...lol. Can't seem to decide how to ask Suhana for the pillow so tries to make conversation with her about her book.."Tumhe book padhna acha lagta hai?" "....haha..lol. Later figures out the pillow is out of Suhana's clutch and approaches once more with caution but ufff...down come the feet on it...πŸ˜†...Ishaan had this really cute disappointed look on his face..awww. Then again a little rambling about books and her favorite author till Suhana tells him she doesn't wanna talk...I felt so sorry for the poor thing...bechare ke naseeb mein EK takya bhi nahi hai..lol. He kept longing for the pillow & seemed so scared to approach Suhana, as if she would beat him up and stuff the pillow in his mouth..🀣...Bechara just gave up in the end and decided to make use of his hands. lol..He didn't even ask her to move so he could lie down...the guy is really terrified of touching a wrong nerve with Suhana. :P...The cutest bit was after this when Suhana throws the pillow at him "Bina pillow ke kyu soye ho?...Maang nahi sakte thai"...even she was surprised as to how this guy deemed sleeping on his hands better than just asking for a pillow. Then the way he smiles and says thanks and she goes "Very funny" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. God, itni mushkil ke baad, Ishaan ko pillow mill hee gaya...Yay! :P:P:P

And Suhana looked soooooooo pretty throughout this entire sequence. The light blue dress she was wearing really suited her and she honestly looked absolutely lovely. :)...It was nice to see how despite not accepting him as her husband she does not illtreat him or talk to him rudely. She's naive and a little spoilt but not insensitive to others and truly has her heart in the right place...😊. 'Her bonding has started off with Dada & Dadi and it will hopefully grow with the entire family.

Additionally, thank God they have done away with showing something like either of them sleeping on the sofa or zameen. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...Seen it TOO many times in TOO many shows.

Sorry for the ramble, but the scene was really good and Jay & Ragini did a fab job of it. :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with u. The scene is very sweet. The way Ishaan looked at the pillow . His epression was "How can I ask her to give me pillow"? And when Suhana saw him sleeping without pillow she asked "Bina takiye ke kyun so rahe ho mang nahin sakte the?" Really so cute.

Originally posted by: Sweet_Misery

.the guy is really terrified of touching a wrong nerve with Suhana. :P...

🀣 
Additionally, thank God they have done away with showing something like either of them sleeping on the sofa or zameen. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...Seen it TOO many times in TOO many shows.

πŸ˜†Yup..............no more such scenes here
AnotherMiracle thumbnail
Yup such a cute and lovely scene. And like u said she's not rude to him or anything which is the best....she's not mean to anyone...it's just the situation shes in that makes it seem like it. The way he was trying to get the pillow was soo cute! Also her bonding with the grandparents is really cute too. It's getting very interesting now....hopefully it'll keep on getting better.

Originally posted by: ~Natasha~

hopefully it'll keep on getting better.

Yup.In the days to come...it will prove to be getting better........or best..maybe better than the restπŸ˜ƒ
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The scene was truly sweet. And THANK GOD they are not showing him sleep on the floor or the sofa. That type of scene has been done to death in so many movies and serials.

Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

Totally agree with u. The scene is very sweet. The way Ishaan looked at the pillow . His expression was "How can I ask her to give me pillow"? And when Suhana saw him sleeping without pillow she asked "Bina takiye ke kyun so rahe ho mang nahin sakte the?" Really so cute.

Actually Sanchita he did ask her for takia and she either didn't hear him or didn't understand it. And then when she saw him sleeping without a pillow, she asked him, "Bina pillow ke kyun so rahe ho, mang nahin sakte" and Ishaan had this cutely funny I-asked-you-before expression on his face.

Actually I think Suhana doesn't understand "suddh Hindi" since she has so many English words in her vocabulary. Next day Inder, Rajni, Disha and Elesh were teasing Ishaan about calling anda bhurji, "scrambled eggs".
psycho_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sanu!!!!thanx for opening this topic 😊...Ishaan-Suhaana are that extremely adorable and yet odd couple ...as different as chalk and cheese...almost like Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas..Maxwell Smart and Agent 99..they would rate above a10 on a bizzarometer..and yet..theres the magic of opposites attracting..Suhaana actually felt bad for Ishaan when they were pulling his leg at the breakfast table.Ishaan is the lovable loser who has his boyish charms Suhaana just might fall for..she on the other hand is the fiesty and yet warmhearted girl with a possessive streak.i think that was the reason her eyes teared up at the breakfast table ,coz somewhere down the line,she might have felt that it was HER husband they were humiliating.and poor Ishaan has never quite been the standing up and facing em type..he looks almost defenseless in the presence of Inder and Elesh.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Aditi - Even I held out this small hope that Suhana felt bad for Ishaan being teased mercilessly today. But I think she felt more bad for being teased herself. But I hope that the day when she feels ANYTHING other than anger/disgust for him comes soon :-)
@Adi & LadyM: Eeee! Good to see some familiar faces around in this forum :)

Originally posted by: mjhtac

Sanu!!!!thanx for opening this topic 😊...Ishaan-Suhaana are that extremely adorable and yet odd couple ...as different as chalk and cheese...almost like Catherine Zeta Jones and Michael Douglas..Maxwell Smart and Agent 99..they would rate above a10 on a bizzarometer..and yet..theres the magic of opposites attracting..Suhaana actually felt bad for Ishaan when they were pulling his leg at the breakfast table.Ishaan is the lovable loser who has his boyish charms Suhaana just might fall for..she on the other hand is the fiesty and yet warmhearted girl with a possessive streak.i think that was the reason her eyes teared up at the breakfast table ,coz somewhere down the line,she might have felt that it was HER husband they were humiliating.and poor Ishaan has never quite been the standing up and facing em type..he looks almost defenseless in the presence of Inder and Elesh.

@red: Absolutely agreed! The pairing is odd but seemingly adorable. Their chemistry is not the hawt & passionate types, but is more along the lines of subtle & sweet. It's pretty cute to watch in general :)

And I kinda was confused as to why exactly Suhana teared up and felt bad..bt LadyM's reason makes sense. Suhana may not be portraying any hatred towards Ishaan but that doesn't really mean she has any feelings for him. She still regrets the marriage but doesn't really blame Ishaan because she herself agreed to jump into this without knowing who she is marrying and Ishaan was even ready to let her go. He can't be blamed for anything at all.

And yeah, sometimes the leg pulling can be a bit too much but I don't think Inder Eelesh or any of the family members mean any personal harm when they do it. Suhana is obviously not used to such a environment & kinda took it to her heart. But it was sweet how they all apologized for it, so no harm done :). But, I agree, Ishaan does need to build up on his confidence a little bit.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Aditi - Even I held out this small hope that Suhana felt bad for Ishaan being teased mercilessly today. But I think she felt more bad for being teased herself. But I hope that the day when she feels ANYTHING other than anger/disgust for him comes soon :-)

I also feel suhana felt bad because she thought she is married to a person who is not respected even by his family members😭