CID
CID

India-Forums

Abhijeet's fan (Page 3)

-Ayushi- IF-Dazzler
-Ayushi-
-Ayushi-

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged
so cute even wid my lil cousin likes daya very much.
bhinder.thind IF-Dazzler
bhinder.thind
bhinder.thind

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:27am | IP Logged
yeahh..thats really awesome na guys...usually kids get scared by seeing dead body and all that sorta stuff...i still remember about 10 years ago when i was 9years old...i was unable to watch CSI ( started date 6 october, 2000..i think..nt sure Cry ) but i was a regular viewer of c.i.d .....this show is so clean far away from abusing language as we have been see'ng in current shows like powder...at that time i used to imitate all c.i.d officers with my fake gun..we used to play game called c.i.d ....(i.e. As we watched c.i.d on friday night, then on saturday evening all of my friends imitated the show in the same way they showed on t.v...i used to be Daya or Abhijeet yoooooooooo but sometimes murderer as well Ouch      Dead ) it was great fun....children get influence by what they see or observe in childhood...i give an example at that time i thought i will be in real c.i.d whatever happens..i will be a part of that and serve my country.....and i still stands on my words...i am preparing for exam..and hopefully i will be a one of officers who are serving our country from bad powers...so thats how something you watched on television affects your life...now its on parents that they show their children some clean shows like c.i.d..or all that western culture...which is ruining our culture..and taking people away from where they originated....Love c.i.d......they rocks...
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Even with small kids in my building, my  nephew and niece they all love their Daya Uncle because he punishes the criminals. They feel when their Daya Uncle is around, there is nothing to be scared of. With Abhi Sir they are a little scared cause he has an angry expression on his face most of the time. However I am sure as they grow up they will be able to appreciate their Abhijit Uncle as well.
ayushi.piya Senior Member
ayushi.piya
ayushi.piya

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged

AWESOME HOW MANY FANS OF ABHIJEET HE IS SUCH A SWEET ANS SMART GUYSmileSmileSmileBig smileBig smile

I JUST LOVE HIM AND MY LITTLE SIS IS ALSO HIS FAN Day DreamingSHE AND ME WE BOTH JUST WATCH CID ONLY FOR HIM HE IS TOOOOOOOO CUTIE AND INNOCENT WE BOTH JUST FINISH OUR STUDIES FOR WATCHING CID QUICKLY

AND I JUST WANT TO BE AS NICE PERSON ASABHIJEET SIR

EK SALAM CID AUR ABHIJEET KE NAAM BlushingHeart

HE IS AWESOMEDay DreamingWHEN HE SMILES IT FELLS LIKE MILLIONS OF HEAVENS COME TO MEDay Dreaming

WE ALL LOVE HIM TOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHDay Dreaming

ABHIJEETS SIRS FAN

AYUSHI

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

CID Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index