Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
So Cute. Thanks for sharing. I love Abhi Sir too and yes I tolerate Taarika only because of him.

Adi Sir is an amazing actor and I am so thankful to him for staying on. When he joined CID, he had told Singh Saab that he will be part of it only for 6 months but those 6 months have become 11 years and still counting. I am more than happy. Thank you Sir, please continue to be part of our lives, our weeks are incomplete unless we see you every Friday.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet's fan (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Same here even I'm a huge fan of Abhijeet and simply love him so does my little brother also and I remember him literally scolding ACP when he asked Freddy to search Abhijeet's house in Sr.Inspector Abhijeet,even I love Abhijeet a lot a little more than than Daya.I was so desperate to watch Stolen Dynamite when I got to know that it was Abhijeet's 1st episode as a cop and I almost searched everywhere on the internet and when Prabha uploaded it in her 4shared account believe me I went literally crazy and was very very happy.
I remember watching him in Dil se and how much it hurt me when my one fav actor was beating the other and also in Bandit Queen when i saw his character I was like oh my god!! this man shows so much of variety in his acting he completely dissolves himself into the roles he plays.
I agree that Abhijeet has a great rappo with kids,my brother initially used to like only Daya but after he watched nanhi gava he starting liking Abhijeet a lot and now he loves them both equally though he doesn't like Taarika much but just like me he tolerates her just because of Abhijeet
Indeed Abhijeet is a sweetheart Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shagnika-SNEHAL-

shreela

Goldie

shreela

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunnyp1414

I love all the members of CID esp. our Trio. No comparisons. I am Big Fan of CID whole. But yes Abhijeet has his own unique style.
exactly that I want to say. there can't be any comparison between Abhi and Daya as they are the best jodi of CID.

devashri

devashri

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
abhijeet and daya are the pillars of cid. There would be no cid without them. If either of them is missing in any episode, the team looks incomplete as if something is missing.I'm sure along with teenagers and adults there are so many kids that love them.Hug

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Well Guys I agree with you that there is no comparison between any of the members in CID, each of them have immortal characters and identity. Each of them have their own expertise, style and individuality. If we praise one member, doesnt mean we don't like other members or they are less effective. I started this thread to share my feelings and if in the process I hurt someone I apologize from the bottom of my heart
Sneha

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_fighter

I started this thread to share my feelings and if in the process I hurt someone I apologize from the bottom of my heart
Sneha
I love Abhijeet too...and the actor Aditya Srivastav. I was the one who went on strike till the nasty comments on his profile were removed.

I dont think anyone is 'hurt'...your post was very sweet. I was just noticing that of late, a lot of people have warmed up to Abhijeet. Previously it was not like that.

A few people here once gave me red faces when I said that 'I like the fact that Abhijeet is slightly senior in rank, because it shows that his friendship with Daya is beyond official rank'.

ayushi.piya

ayushi.piya

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:00am | IP Logged
abhijeet is to cute i love him too much and iam crazy about him

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 04 May 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Originally posted by sneha_fighter

I started this thread to share my feelings and if in the process I hurt someone I apologize from the bottom of my heart
Sneha
I love Abhijeet too...and the actor Aditya Srivastav. I was the one who went on strike till the nasty comments on his profile were removed.

I dont think anyone is 'hurt'...your post was very sweet. I was just noticing that of late, a lot of people have warmed up to Abhijeet. Previously it was not like that.

A few people here once gave me red faces when I said that 'I like the fact that Abhijeet is slightly senior in rank, because it shows that his friendship with Daya is beyond official rank'.
LOLLOL I agree Visrom...this fact made their friendship even more special...its really wonderful to feel that they hardly had this senior-junior relationship between them! Both of them gradually became so close that their ranks hardly mattered!!! From their relationship we could hardly guess when Daya also became a Senior Inspector...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

CID Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.