CID

Abhijeet's fan

sneh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This post is dedicated to all the cute small fans of Abhijeet. I actually wanted to share my experience with all you guys, like we all here at CID forum are great fans of CID but my littlee brother Om is also a biig fan of CID or to be specific a biig fan of Senior Insp. Abhijeet. he loves Abhijeet and cant take anything against him. he simply hated it when Abhijeet was accused of murder in the episode Sr. Inspector Abhijeet. I still remember, he was really frustrated at the promo and said I wont watch CID henceforth if Abhijeet is accused for a murder. He still watches CID with same spirit just for Abhijeet. For him Abhijeet is a hero, though he doesn't like Tarika much he tolerates her for Abhijeet. I think this proves Aditya a great actor. I also remember he asking me when was CID first telecasted and when I gave him the real release year, he was really astonished to hear that, he simply said Ohh my god I wasn't even born then.
Sorry If wasted your time
Sneha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
same here..i am a crazzzzy fan of Abhijeet..The 1st CID episode that i ever saw was THE CASE OF THE IMPOSSIBLE MURDER...and i just started loving him from then.Actually i dunno if its only Abhijeet whom i love but Aditya too...love to c him in movies!! Just today i again watched Black Friday..just for him.😃
its not that  dont like others...but Daya and others too are just awesome..but since my 1st episode being one where Abhijeet's character was highlighted i always have a softer corner for him!!!❤️
ayushi.piya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
iam ayushi a great fan of abhijeet he is my dream
jatt48 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam ayushi a great fan of abhijeet he is my dream

salam,,,ayushi same here but not dream😭,,,,,,,kia karo yaha to dream bhi nahe dekh sakti😭,,,,there is a cute border in between us😭,,mana jo episode first time dakhe thee in 2001👏,,,, after long time in 2008👏,,,jab main nee episode dekhe to usme abhijeet bohot acha laga but main sab ko kaha aditya ko pahla kahen dakha ha,,,,muja yadd nahe
then yad aya ohh in alot of movies in different characters👏,,,wowwwww😍,,,,,,, wonderfull,,,,main ab sab episodes dekh rahe hon repeat telecast mein,,,,,,afsossss SONY ata he nahe tha after 2001 or 2002😭😭😭
but i must say i like abhijeet very muchhhhhhhhh,,,,i love CID😍
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree. Abhijeet has a great rapot wid d kids. My lil brother too love him d most. N dnt even watch CID episodes in which he wasnt dere. He jst saw d one called "Case of locker no. 42" and was so worried for abhijeet. He was like didi unko kitna dard ho raha hoga naa!!! Khun bhi dikh raha hai. Acp sir unko aaram karne kun nahi dete? Wo kitna kaam kar rahe hai n all. There were so many questions and i dnt had ny answer....
But when he saw abhijeet investigating and doing all d stuff he was like "ye to hero hai... Koi super power nahi phir bhi itne achese kaam kartain hai... Me bhi CID me jaaunga aur unse milunga aur unke saath kaam karunga.. " (He thinks the one we watch on TV is d real CID and i dont want to break his heart saying it isnt.. 😊) 
And i was astonished wid d impact dis guy- hamare apne Abhijeet sir  have on kids. Waise me bhi unki bohot badi fan hun. I even love him more dan Daya. 😳
Edited by snehal_7s - 13 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: snehal_7s

And i was astonished wid d impact dis guy- hamare apne Abhijeet sir  have on kids. Waise me bhi unki bohot badi fan hun. I even love him more dan Daya. 😳

Looks like lot of people have become Abhijeet fans. Previously it used to be only Daya.

Of late he seems to have won everyone's hearts - mainly after Nanhi Gavaah and Sr Insp Abhijeet and also that last scene in Behroopiya.

But I feel neither of their characters is complete without the other person's presence. Daya was never the pillar of CID before Abhijeet joined. He was just there - like Vivek to hand over files to ACP or go to RTO office to find the owner of a vehicle.

It is their 'jodi' that completes CID. So, please don't compare them.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
sunnyp1414 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love all the members of CID esp. our Trio. No comparisons. I am Big Fan of CID whole. But yes Abhijeet has his own unique style.
prabha. thumbnail
So Cute. Thanks for sharing. I love Abhi Sir too and yes I tolerate Taarika only because of him.

Adi Sir is an amazing actor and I am so thankful to him for staying on. When he joined CID, he had told Singh Saab that he will be part of it only for 6 months but those 6 months have become 11 years and still counting. I am more than happy. Thank you Sir, please continue to be part of our lives, our weeks are incomplete unless we see you every Friday.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Same here even I'm a huge fan of Abhijeet and simply love him so does my little brother also and I remember him literally scolding ACP when he asked Freddy to search Abhijeet's house in Sr.Inspector Abhijeet,even I love Abhijeet a lot a little more than than Daya.I was so desperate to watch Stolen Dynamite when I got to know that it was Abhijeet's 1st episode as a cop and I almost searched everywhere on the internet and when Prabha uploaded it in her 4shared account believe me I went literally crazy and was very very happy.
I remember watching him in Dil se and how much it hurt me when my one fav actor was beating the other and also in Bandit Queen when i saw his character I was like oh my god!! this man shows so much of variety in his acting he completely dissolves himself into the roles he plays.
I agree that Abhijeet has a great rappo with kids,my brother initially used to like only Daya but after he watched nanhi gava he starting liking Abhijeet a lot and now he loves them both equally though he doesn't like Taarika much but just like me he tolerates her just because of Abhijeet
Indeed Abhijeet is a sweetheart ❤️
shreela thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunnyp1414

I love all the members of CID esp. our Trio. No comparisons. I am Big Fan of CID whole. But yes Abhijeet has his own unique style.

exactly that I want to say. there can't be any comparison between Abhi and Daya as they are the best jodi of CID.