Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:10am | IP Logged
This post is dedicated to all the cute small fans of Abhijeet. I actually wanted to share my experience with all you guys, like we all here at CID forum are great fans of CID but my littlee brother Om is also a biig fan of CID or to be specific a biig fan of Senior Insp. Abhijeet. he loves Abhijeet and cant take anything against him. he simply hated it when Abhijeet was accused of murder in the episode Sr. Inspector Abhijeet. I still remember, he was really frustrated at the promo and said I wont watch CID henceforth if Abhijeet is accused for a murder. He still watches CID with same spirit just for Abhijeet. For him Abhijeet is a hero, though he doesn't like Tarika much he tolerates her for Abhijeet. I think this proves Aditya a great actor. I also remember he asking me when was CID first telecasted and when I gave him the real release year, he was really astonished to hear that, he simply said Ohh my god I wasn't even born then.
Sorry If wasted your time
Sneha

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.piyaBhavanabsunnyp1414suhaani.cidmjhtAditi_97Shagnikavisrom-SNEHAL-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Abhijeet's fan" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
so cute!! Tongue

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:24am | IP Logged
same here..i am a crazzzzy fan of Abhijeet..The 1st CID episode that i ever saw was THE CASE OF THE IMPOSSIBLE MURDER...and i just started loving him from then.Actually i dunno if its only Abhijeet whom i love but Aditya too...love to c him in movies!! Just today i again watched Black Friday..just for him.Big smile
its not that  dont like others...but Daya and others too are just awesome..but since my 1st episode being one where Abhijeet's character was highlighted i always have a softer corner for him!!!Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.piyaAditi_97suhaani.cidmjht

ayushi.piya

ayushi.piya

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
iam ayushi a great fan of abhijeet he is my dream

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
iam ayushi a great fan of abhijeet he is my dream

salam,,,ayushi same here but not dreamCry,,,,,,,kia karo yaha to dream bhi nahe dekh saktiCry,,,,there is a cute border in between usCry,,mana jo episode first time dakhe thee in 2001Clap,,,, after long time in 2008Clap,,,jab main nee episode dekhe to usme abhijeet bohot acha laga but main sab ko kaha aditya ko pahla kahen dakha ha,,,,muja yadd nahe
then yad aya ohh in alot of movies in different charactersClap,,,wowwwwwDay Dreaming,,,,,,, wonderfull,,,,main ab sab episodes dekh rahe hon repeat telecast mein,,,,,,afsossss SONY ata he nahe tha after 2001 or 2002CryCryCry
but i must say i like abhijeet very muchhhhhhhhh,,,,i love CIDDay Dreaming

-SNEHAL-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SNEHAL-

CID Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
i agree. Abhijeet has a great rapot wid d kids. My lil brother too love him d most. N dnt even watch CID episodes in which he wasnt dere. He jst saw d one called "Case of locker no. 42" and was so worried for abhijeet. He was like didi unko kitna dard ho raha hoga naa!!! Khun bhi dikh raha hai. Acp sir unko aaram karne kun nahi dete? Wo kitna kaam kar rahe hai n all. There were so many questions and i dnt had ny answer....
But when he saw abhijeet investigating and doing all d stuff he was like "ye to hero hai... Koi super power nahi phir bhi itne achese kaam kartain hai... Me bhi CID me jaaunga aur unse milunga aur unke saath kaam karunga.. " (He thinks the one we watch on TV is d real CID and i dont want to break his heart saying it isnt.. Smile
And i was astonished wid d impact dis guy- hamare apne Abhijeet sir  have on kids. Waise me bhi unki bohot badi fan hun. I even love him more dan Daya. Embarrassed

Edited by snehal_7s - 03 May 2010 at 2:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.piya

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehal_7s

And i was astonished wid d impact dis guy- hamare apne Abhijeet sir  have on kids. Waise me bhi unki bohot badi fan hun. I even love him more dan Daya. Embarrassed

Looks like lot of people have become Abhijeet fans. Previously it used to be only Daya.

Of late he seems to have won everyone's hearts - mainly after Nanhi Gavaah and Sr Insp Abhijeet and also that last scene in Behroopiya.

But I feel neither of their characters is complete without the other person's presence. Daya was never the pillar of CID before Abhijeet joined. He was just there - like Vivek to hand over files to ACP or go to RTO office to find the owner of a vehicle.

It is their 'jodi' that completes CID. So, please don't compare them.

Edited by visrom - 03 May 2010 at 7:46pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ayushi.piya

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
I love all the members of CID esp. our Trio. No comparisons. I am Big Fan of CID whole. But yes Abhijeet has his own unique style.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.