Bhaskar Bharti

~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

^^ OMG.... Ghazu.. Vini..hide.... the MAN is here...!! Help Help.. Help...  *Goes to get a Rakhi* LOL

Leave the Rakhi alone, she all mine......................ooo u mean Rakhi for bhai'sLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL thought u meant SawantLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 9)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

^^ OMG seriously Immy? You want Rakhi..? Rakhi Sawant also..? ........ROFL..She would be MORE than willing to NOT give you A Rakhi but ..

will be EVER willing to give you her Rakhi..Wink LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSexyonejassie_17

surveen_kapoor

IF-Rockerz

surveen_kapoor

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=BlessedSexyone]
    Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum)) emmm u all fight over meLOLLOLLOL but i say Surveen, purely cause she wants to beat someone on FBLOLLOLLOL 
 LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Veryyyyy welllll said bhaiiiii sahabLOLLOLClapClapClap n well.. i beat u ALL THE WAYTongueTongueTongue so no wonders... HAAN agar USSSSSSSSSSS ki baaaaat CHAL rahi hai then for suuureee StarStarStarim on hahahahahha Tongue

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
ignore

Edited by Armu4eva - 11 May 2010 at 1:51pm

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Wow.. my post kinda opening up weirdly.. Confused

Blueberry_07

IF-Sizzlerz

Blueberry_07

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@Tanu: Yea i can't read your votings yaar..:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Duno what the problem is... :(

will repost ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_07

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 11 May 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

Well time for some Voting-Shoting...

Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum) 

Does anyone even need a Second to think before Voting for this one..!! Well this category is MADE for the KILLER MACHINE of the BB forum....... 

Mr. Blessed SEXY One... aka... IMMY  

My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)

Oh u talking about Romance.. n Dreams.. then no one dreams more about ArBi than my NUTCASE .. Ghazu... !! For her all time is romance time.. n romance time is ArBi time..   Always dreaming about Armaan aka Aamir Ali n Bharti aka Ragini Khanna... my most Romantic member is..

GHAZAL

Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum)) 

Well i did be absolutely LOST in this forum if it hadnt been for her... Her mere presence livens up the forum.. n her comments/ posts lighten up the discussions...  My absolute PARTNER in CRIME... n for me..

the JAAN of the forum.. ViNi

The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum) 

Well this has got to go to the person who has helped me the most.... Someone i have bugged all the time.. and despite it all ..has patiently helped and supported me always..

its our QUEEN of the SONY FORUM.. aka Nadii

Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum) 

If it hadnt been for her sweet replys on my comments on her VMs on YT... i wuld hv never knwn a certain Mrs. Kaninikabasu & certainly wuld hv never discovered IF.. n the world of BB ... Always the sweetheart..  she was one of the first person who made me a FRIEND in IF.. n i m indebted to u for ur kindness always.. 

So its KANU

Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)

Oh this has got to go to someone.. whose Ada absolutely drives me crazy.. M forever on the Fida-o-meter for her... she is my Jaan.. n tho i bug her a lot.. she always makes my requests...

Dew-drop aka Shabnam aka Shabz aka Shabzi aka Jaan

Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum)

Oh everybody out here is so smart ... no one can be nominated for this award...  ..erm wait wait..  i think i got one nominee..

a certain miss Tanu... ever so confused about what to post / which siggy to make/ which song to request a VM on/ which BBian to bug  so this one goes to Me, Myself & Moi

BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)

Oh gee this one is super simple.. for it surely n definitely goes to the two AMAZING NUTCASES i have ever MET....  My closest pals..n biggest support system...

Vini & Ghazal   *Jug jug jiyo.. phulo phalo.. khair chodo*

ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member) 

Oh well this one is gonna be a tie coz i dunno who to chose... i luv both these two awesome writers n their mindblowing FFs & OS .. so a tie between..

Jassie & Sohana  ( Both u girls..just SUPER FREAKING ROCK..!!)

Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)   

Sajde mein inke hum bilkul Jhukte hain... The girls a powerhouse of talent & creativity..!! VMs/ AVs/ Siggys/ FFs/ OS... name it n she has done it.. An amazingly gifted and supremely talented n a die hard ArBi crazzien..

Zoya, the Queen of CREATIVITY

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaninikabasurayghazal_nazSomerholicGirljassie_17Blueberry_07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top