Bhaskar Bharti

~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

Why Geeta mai???Hehehe..i didn't say stupendofabulously mindblowing..hehe...LOLLOLLOL

Icic...alritee.....Aha someone's nominating me for the confused soul???Well i'm pretty much known for being the blur queen...so i totallyy dun mind..Hehe!!LOLLOLLOL

When is the voting till??

Wow..Naii is preparing a surprise for us??Awesome,looking forward to it!!

Oh dear thats coz u were on the chumeshwari bit.. so u automatically become the Geeta Mai of BB forum...LOLLOLLOLLOL

n wow this is news to me.. u n blur queen.. no ways girl... ur pretty up to date on stuff.. barring when u hv other urgent stuff........ so no ones voting u in that.. Wink

n well last date is 15th MAY Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 7)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

well guys!!!!!!!!!!!

guess what??????

Its me, Harika

all the way came around here to cast my Votings

for the member awards of our

great BHASKAR BHARTI

okies. here I am

my votes are for

Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum) Its for none other than our Pyaari Immy Bhaiyya
    My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)  Tanu..oh cute and sweet Tanu...its u
    Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum)) my vote,  its for vini darling
    The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum) for me its Ghazal and Vini coz they helped and supported me always
    Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum) I really donno.... I go with Kanu di...... shes real sweet
     Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)i really donno who is stylish.......ok......Jassie
     Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum) me , me and only me
     BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)Immy bhaiyya and Ghaz , Vini and Tanu and also naley and me....we always be together, but no one observes.....LOLLOLLOLLOL
     ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member)many, I start the list Zoya, Jassie,Kanu di, Vini and Naley
     Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)cant really vote for this category......all are creative except me!!!!LOLLOL
    love ya,
    Harika

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanaley4everghazal_nazjassie_17Blueberry_07

sadaf_5

sadaf_5

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
hello everyone seems liek a lot of u are very confused with voting na aww deary deary but before i start i want congratulate u on fab presentation guys well done for the hard workingClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
now i am gonna start voting very soon!!
    Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum) : IMMY...I think i agree on dat with everyoneWink
    My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum): actually i am also very romantic but i would give this to TANU dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassedWink 
    Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum)) SUR partner wouyld go with kyun na partner WinkWink
    The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum) : this has to be  GHAZAL sweetyEmbarrassedHug
    Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum)  well as dont fit anywhere else i would myself here buts upto u guys to tell ma if i am or notLOLLOLLOLConfusedLOLLOLWink
    Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum) NADII i would think! 
    Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum): not sure abt this one boss!!ConfusedConfused 
    BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum) :hai here i would say Sur and me cuz we become best buddies since we won arbi award luv sur partnerEmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug
    ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member):
    Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member) 
      will rest i will leave and do laterzzzzzz ConfusedConfused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajassie_17surveen_kapoorBlueberry_07

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
My turn to vote....

Most flirtatious member:Immy--no doubts about it!!!

Most romantic,dreamy member of the forum--Well i really had to think about it for we all hold this special preference to ArBi and all of us could practically dream abbt them day and night....

This truly belongs to Tanu...WinkWink

Jhansi ki Rani---Vinita,that's for sure,from my perspective!!!!Ahemm i'm working on your chota reuqests,if there are more,let me know..hehe!!!LOLLOLLOL

Most helpful member of the forum--I'll say it belongs to Nadii for she manages this forum so well and helps all of us to clear our queries....She's doing a brill job of not letting this forum be archived too....

Sweetest member of the forum--I think it has got to be Ghazu...she's so sweet!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Most stylish member of the forum--Zoya!!I must really say this,according to me,that she's truly stylish in terms of the siggies and VMs she make!!

Flop ideas ka sartaj---Hehe can i vote for Gyaaneetaichura...???Big smile

BB ne milai jodi---Khush rehna meri duaayein hamesha tum dono ke saath hai...Tanu aur Vini!!!!

Wordsmith of the forum--Sohana!!!I lurve her work which is inspiring...Keep writing dear.....

Most creative member of the forum--I will say that this will be a few..Surveen,Sadaf,Zoya,Tanu,Hasini and Vini!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanaley4everBlueberry_07

Vedika126

IF-Rockerz

Vedika126

Posted: 09 May 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

^^ immy: Well if that message came today.. i wuld ensure that Mr. Explorer ended up ripped to pieces by my sheer fury n acute frustration...........

n well yh.. i wonder what vedika n Noorie wuld plan to get Ejoo from Sakeena....

n well u bet.. Aamir is up for grabs.. wonder who nets him in the end..

thank u for ur appreciation sweetie... Hug

well eijoo is mine for sure. go away immy and sakeenaLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

kaninikabasuray

IF-Dazzler

kaninikabasuray

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 1:28am | IP Logged
    First of all thanks to Tanu for this lovely post, who is the script writer? is it you?

Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum) :

Immy bhaiya all the wayLOL but he always ends up getting RakhisLOL

My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)

LOL I know most of the members in BB forum are romantic, specially the FF writers dreaming about romantic ArBi scenesEmbarrassed But I would like to vote for TanuBig smile, she thinks about all the ArBis of all the FFsLOL

Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum))

Tanu againLOL
    The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum)

Shabz and ZoyaHug
    Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum)

GazalEmbarrassed

Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)

ViniLOL her posts, replies, VMs, FFs all have a special styleBig smile

Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum

I want to vote myselfLOL
    BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)

Tanu and ViniEmbarrassed
     ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member)

Vini no doubtLOL

Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)

ZoyaBig smile

Edited by kaninikabasuray - 10 May 2010 at 10:14am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evanaley4everBlessedSexyonejassie_17Blueberry_07

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaninikabasuray

First of all thanks to Tanu for this lovely post, who is the script writer? is it you?

Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum) :

Immy bhaiya all the wayLOL but he always ends up getting RakhisLOL

u get meLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL comon girls get the weddin rings outLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaghazal_naz

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 10 May 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
    Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum) emmmm don knowLOLLOLLOL
    My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem}* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum) me
    Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum)) emmm u all fight over meLOLLOLLOL but i say Surveen, purely cause she wants to beat someone on FBLOLLOLLOLLOL
    The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum) Miss Mumbai Mirror eemmmmmmmm TanuLOLLOLLOL always gives us news and pics
    Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum) all of uEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
    Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)eehhhhhhhhhh hello, who else has stylish pink boxersLOLLOL me offcourse
     Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum) this is hard...everyone who call me bhai is confusedLOLLOLLOL but i will say....Ghazal
    BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)Vina and Tanu
     ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member) TanuLOLLOLLOL
    Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)Sakeena, cause she made siggys with my jaan Aanchal

gdluck everyoneBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlueberry_07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top