Bhaskar Bharti

~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 12

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ghazal_naz

Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by Armu4eva

^^ Rocking.. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Seems we hv a soon to be quadrangle now.....

Immy->Ghaz->Akky->Noorie--
|______________________|

And Noori jus sms meLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

rocking... so she sms hanWink
well how come i become ur ghazalLOLLOL
u are fastLOL

what u mean when did u become my Ghazal, why u actin so innocent on i-fLOLLOLLOLLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 6)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Wooaw good luck ::))

Im planning a big suprise for u.. WIll announce on 25th May Wink

is it our 1st year weddin anniversary alreadyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL AM JOKIN, don kill me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaghazal_naz

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

rocking... so she sms hanWink
well how come i become ur ghazalLOLLOL
u are fastLOL

what u mean when did u become my Ghazal, why u actin so innocent on i-fLOLLOLLOLLOL
i am innocentEmbarrassed.....LOLLOL
ohhhh man no one can win from uLOLLOL... but still i am innocent LOLLOL..... ohhhh u dont know me yetWink

ghazal_naz

IF-Dazzler

ghazal_naz

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

guys here is elaction today so i am voting for the memders today as well..... and i am the first one to voteDancing..... so i am behaving like a good citizan... voting everywherLOLLOL.... but this voting is harder then the other oneOuchOuch.........guys its just we have to vote for one each thats why if i dont vote for anyone... PLEASE DONT MIND.... I LOVE U ALLEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
      ok... voting...nowErmm
                Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum)
                        this is easyLOLLOLLOL IMMYWinkLOLLOL
                                My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)
                                  hmmmmConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused.......hmmm....VINITA darlingLOLLOL... VINIWink
                                  Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum))
                                  Tanu jiEmbarrassed
                                  The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum)
                                    k....ErmmErmm.. everyone help each other... whenever i ask for help from anyone they always helped...sooErmm.... i would say Nadii couse i ask her for help when i am stuck in anything in IF
                                    Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum)
                                      yaar.... this is HARDOuchOuch....i really dont want to vote this but no worries i will couse its the day when i am being a good citizanLOLLOL.....(i am thinking about it from last 15 min and still canfused)Cry........ will edit soonLOLLOL.. cant chose one at the moment
                                      Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)
                                        stylishErmm......nadz_J.... beautiful GV DreamLandClap
                                         Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum)
                                            MELOLLOL...i am voting myself in this... i can na
                                            BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)
                                                K....its vini and tanu
                                                 ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member)
                                                  Kanu and vini.... i love kanu's OS and vini's FF....
                                                  Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)
                                                                  Ermm....... ZOYA....couse she has tried everything...LOL and did a feb job in themWink

oh man this was the hard to voteOuch....I LOVE ALL OF U GUYS.... IT WAS REALLY HARDCryCry............. but i am the first one to voteDancing ....LOL

Edited by ghazal_naz - 05 May 2010 at 5:35pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaSomerholicGirljassie_17-Zoya-Blueberry_07

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 05 May 2010 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
                                                    Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by jassie_17

Originally posted by Blueberry_07

Oh Ghaz, i so wanna vote..so no worries we are surely gonna vote..!! Big smile...
                                                    and talking abt Voting..don't you have one coming up in your country..?...Wink...Ghaz be a gd citizen too and vote..!! LOL

Oh gawd..You guys!!!!What an awesome,chummeshwari post...I'm blown away...Awesome work,you two!!!!

I thouroughly enjoyed the conversation typed out..Brilliant work!!

Ek question hain....Erm do we vote here or PM you guys???

Now i'm super confused on who to vote for!!!LOLLOLLOL

Hug Glad u like d post Geeta MaiWinkLOLLOLLOL

n dear u hv to vote in this THREAD itself Big smile n wow ur confused ?? seems we hv a NOMINEE for the CONFUSED SOUL award..LOL

Why Geeta mai???Hehehe..i didn't say stupendofabulously mindblowing..hehe...LOLLOLLOL

Icic...alritee.....Aha someone's nominating me for the confused soul???Well i'm pretty much known for being the blur queen...so i totallyy dun mind..Hehe!!LOLLOLLOL

When is the voting till??

Wow..Nadii is preparing a surprise for us??Awesome,looking forward to it!!

Edited by jassie_17 - 06 May 2010 at 6:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

naley4ever

Goldie

naley4ever

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 2:08am | IP Logged
                                                      Hey guys ok me going to Vote love each & everyone of you in BB Forums LOADZZZZZZZZZHug
                                                      Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum (Most Flirtatious member of the forum)
                                                      IMMY
                                                      My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)

TANU U ROX GIRL ALWAYS Approve
                                                      Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum))
                                                      VINI ALWAYS Big smile
                                                      The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum (Most helpful member of the forum)
                                                      KANINIKA RULES Hug
                                                      Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum (Sweetest member of the forum)

VINI,TANU ,HAAKI, GHAZAL Hug
                                                      Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum (Most stylish member of the forum)
                                                      JASSIE,ZOYACool
                                                       Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum)
                                                       I THINK WE ALL ARE SO CRAZY JUST LIKE BB LOL
                                                      BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)
                                                      VINI & TANU Embarrassed IN GOOD WAY LOL
                                                       ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member)
                                                      SOHANA ,VINI & HAAKI
                                                      Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)
                                                      I THINK EVERYONE IS VERY CREATIVE LIKE  IS BB FORUM GUYS WE ROX ALWAYS
                                                      KEEP ON ROCKING DancingPartyDancing
                                                      Hug
                                                      SO LETS PARTY ENJOY THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF BHARKAR BHARTI
                                                      BB RULES ALWAYS
                                                      TAKE CARE

NALEY Hug

Edited by naley4ever - 06 May 2010 at 2:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajassie_17-Zoya-Blueberry_07

SomerholicGirl

IF-Rockerz

SomerholicGirl

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
                                                    reserved.........me too will vote soon and will be the third person..lollzLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajassie_17Blueberry_07

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Nadii-

Wooaw good luck ::))

Im planning a big suprise for u.. WIll announce on 25th May Wink

is it our 1st year weddin anniversary alreadyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL AM JOKIN, don kill me.

OMG immu... u dun even leave hitting on the Mods?? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naley4everjassie_17Blueberry_07

Post Reply New Post

Go to top