Bhaskar Bharti

~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
@Ghaz: Thank u sweetie.. Hug Glad u like it...

@immy: yh yh.. i remember.. Anjali.. calling up ejoo lady??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghazal_naz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 2)" in Bhaskar Bharti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

only lucky Eijaz is free from herAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry she wants my number and keeps callin me sexyBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile but bk to the point, am a married man

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

only lucky Eijaz is free from herAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry she wants my number and keeps callin me sexyBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile but bk to the point, am a married man

Someone so luvs to live in dreams... errm.. i mean.. Sexy dreams..LOLLOLLOL but dear u need to wake up sometime..

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Someone so luvs to live in dreams... errm.. i mean.. Sexy dreams..LOLLOLLOL but dear u need to wake up sometime..

i have woke up, a few hrs agoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL if i did kiss n tells, i would copy and paste her words to me but i don do kiss n tell LOLLOLLOLLOL actually Surveen and Ghazal can check it on my FB wallLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

i have woke up, a few hrs agoLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL if i did kiss n tells, i would copy and paste her words to me but i don do kiss n tell LOLLOLLOLLOL actually Surveen and Ghazal can check it on my FB wallLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Ok so u confess to the KISS ,..hmm.. wait till i post to Jay.. abt this.. *tumhari khair nahi*
n well in the meantime .. i hv buzzed ur assistant Sur n co-producer of Jon n Stella creations Ghaz to gather all the evidences..Wink

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

can i phone my lawyerLOLLOLLOL i didnt confess, u took the words wrongLOLLOLLOL well on to that, Ghazal and me havin an amazin FB affair, yessssssss u read correct........she has been my lover of the day for last weekLOLLOLLOLLOL 
Ok so u confess to the KISS ,..hmm.. wait till i post to Jay.. abt this.. *tumhari khair nahi*
n well in the meantime .. i hv buzzed ur assistant Sur n co-producer of Jon n Stella creations Ghaz to gather all the evidences..Wink
can i phone my lawyerLOLLOLLOL i didnt confess, u took the words wrongLOLLOLLOL well on to that, Ghazal and me havin an amazin FB affair, yessssssss u read correct........she has been my lover of the day for last weekLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Edited by BlessedSexyone - 03 May 2010 at 12:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ghazal_naz

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

ShockedShocked ShockedOMG .... Ghaz... whats this girl.. come n defend urself... !! Shocking revelations.. man seems i will hv to do the honors n tell Jay abt the apparently new Lady in ur life.. err FB..life..LOLLOL

BlessedSexyone

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSexyone

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

ShockedShocked ShockedOMG .... Ghaz... whats this girl.. come n defend urself... !! Shocking revelations.. man seems i will hv to do the honors n tell Jay abt the apparently new Lady in ur life.. err FB..life..LOLLOL

these days i have many new FB ladies in my life, FB is the new shaadi.comLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top