Bhaskar Bharti
Bhaskar Bharti

India-Forums

~:BB Anniversary Bash:~ Member Awards (Page 10)

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Killer Machine award *couf couf* Bhaskar of the forum
    (Most Flirtatious member of the forum)

Gosh i don't think i need to think abt this award at all. 
    It SO belongs to Imran Khan..Big smile...Not the actor..LOL but our dear Immy!..Wink

My MAN, my HE-Man award *ahem* Armaan of the forum
    (Most Romantic/ Dreamy member of the forum)

This award was pretty confusing. I was thinking of whom to pick. Okay i have TWO choices.

First being Ghazal. Reason because of that "Dream" post she made in the BB Forum. This girl is so cute to have dreamt abt ArBi and made a post abt it and honestly she is very much in love with ArBi. I still remember when BB was gonna go off air, she sent in posts saying "BB is my life..i feel so sad"..and she even made the ArBi FC!..

Second one being Naley. Because this girl is always so excited with her replies to any post..and it'll always be "Wow girl..!! Hot sexy Aamir!! Wow love him..!!"..and she loves loves using this emoticon " Blushing"........LOL I love reading her replies..i can so feel her excitement in her replies esp when it's related to ArBi..and i think she truly love ArBi like crazy too and am sure she daydreams abt them.. LOL

Jhansi ki Rani -I am the MAN award, the Bharti of the forum (Fighter machine -the Rebel n yet the Jaan of the forum)
    Aha this is easy! Clearly belongs to Tanu! 
    Her post when Nadii said that the BB Forum is gonna be archieved was so filled with emotions and also a very much angry Tanu..LOL.. I remembered her saying "I will  fight to save this forum!..Approve"..and if anybody want to read her long speech here's the link: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1341643&TPN=6
    Tanu i hope you don't mind me showing it..Embarrassed..But seriously i really liked what you wrote...and yaar that was totally a BHARTI speech...Wink..

The 'Main hoon na', the Payal of the forum
    (Most helpful member of the forum)

Has got to be Nadii. She's very efficient in everything and helps alot. Just name it and she does it ASAP...!! Totally helpful..and a rocking MOD..!! Big smile

Jiya o jiya' The Gud se meethi Jia of the forum
    (Sweetest member of the forum)

Okay this is very tough. All of you guys are like so sweet! But since i have to pick then....
    I think am gona be voting for TWO ppl again..LOL

1st person : Kanu

She's like a a sister to all of us in this forum. Any problem you can always ask her and she'll be more than willing to give her advice and offer suggestions..I always love her suggestions.. Plus despite her busy working life, she stills makes time for all the FFs and VMs in the forum and ensures that she leaves her comments.
    She's too sweet and nice..Smile

2nd person : Neha

She's always so very sweet with her comments with anything, be it siggys, FFs or VMs, full encouragement. Plus she's even sweeter when replying back to comments..always having the "Hug" emoticon.. I hope am making sense here..LOL

Uff teri ada ' The Killer Ada ' Vineeta of the forum
     (Most stylish member of the forum)

Hasini because of her VMs she makes and also those HUGE colourful Fonts that she posts in..But honestly i vote for her more because of her VMs. She's always trying out smth different with her VMs. New Effects, colouring, editing. She's so very dedicated to VM making and I think she has made like over 70 plus VMs solely on ArBi. Totally stylish with respect to her VMs...Cool

Flop ideas ka Sartaj 'Bharti se panga leke phas gaya -Gyaan of the forum (Most Confused soul of the Forum)

Well i don't know who to vote for in this, so i'll just vote myself. Though i don't think i am a confused soul in the forum. I am a confused person at times..but in BB forum am fully aware. Stern Smile..like this, my eyes are wide open..LOL LOL..but will just vote for myself.

BB ne milai Jodi - ArBi of the forum (Always TWOgether members of the forum)

I would say, Ghaz and Immy because of their crazy filled convos in any posts and also ther's gonna be an IF Shaadi hain na..??  LOL LOL
    &

Also Ghaz and Tanu because of their crazy filled convos in posts and PMs LOL LOL
    Seriously i love you too!..Blushing...LOL

&

Ghaz and Me because of our kum ka mela lost Sistaa ( meaning sister)  connection..LOL LOL

You guys are a PUUUURRRFFEECCTT Jodi..!!
    Though Ghazu, you need to chose ONE.
    Don't TRIPLE time please! LOL
    BTW am joking for the last one. LOL

My votes goes to Ghaz and Tanu & Ghaz and Immy

ABCD chodo, naino se naina jodo- WOD star- AJ of the forum (Wordsmith of the forum- most eloquent member)
    This would be Jassie.
    She writes her FF in such a way that makes us readers want to read more and she surely has a thing for words! Plus i think she is like the only person on IF, at least whom i know of, who has written FFs with 100 over parts!.
    So yea has to be Jassie ji..Big smile

Jo hai albela-jiski dewane/a BB ka har member-KK of the forum (Most Creative member)
    This has got to be Zoya. She does everything. She's the first to have open up her own Galleria of One Shots and i think that move pretty much inspired alot of the members to start on their own OS. Plus she has her VMs, Siggys, Avis and FFs going on..She has done almost everything. I esp like how she does everything neatly. You'll always see glittered siggys made for her FF's title and parts. So yea she's definitely the MOST creative member. All of us here are creative but since it's an award on MOST, than it's got to be Zoya. Big smile

Ok this was very tough to vote. It's sad that we can't vote for every single person seeing how we only have 10 awards..:((
    But i tried my best to make include many members.
    Oh well, anyways good luck to everybody.
    May the best MAN WIN Approve....LOL

Edited by Blueberry_07 - 12 May 2010 at 2:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaghazal_nazSomerholicGirl

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Vini & Ghazal   *Jug jug jiyo.. phulo phalo.. khair chodo*

u sound like grandmomLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BlessedSexyone

Originally posted by ghazal_naz

[QUOTE=Armu4eva

Hey Ghazu.. even i hvnt called him Bhaiyaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yahLOLLOL... u me and viniLOLLOL

I pray he doesnt read this... or else he will start... doing the... ' I M THE MAN' & 'KILLER MACHINE' jigs..LOLLOLLOL

"i am the man" yes yes yesLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
[/QUOTE]
immy i dont believe uLOLLOL... i dont believe that u are a manLOLLOLLOL... now proveROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaBlessedSexyone

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Vini & Ghazal   *Jug jug jiyo.. phulo phalo.. khair chodo*

u sound like grandmomLOLLOL

Ghazu.. u called me grandmom AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry  now u see...

Well miss uninformed..this is a line from DOSTANA Wink that kiron kher says to Abhishek n John TongueTongue so i repeated it for u n Vini...... for ur happy future 2GAYther LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

ghazal_naz

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:43am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Armu4eva

I pray he doesnt read this... or else he will start... doing the... ' I M THE MAN' & 'KILLER MACHINE' jigs..LOLLOLLOL

immy i dont believe uLOLLOL... i dont believe that u are a manLOLLOLLOL... now proveROFL[/QUOTE]

Ghazu.. u r DEAD now... u hv soo invited the DEVIL in immy now..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Only God n Jay can save u now....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSexyoneghazal_nazjassie_17

BlessedSexyone IF-Dazzler
BlessedSexyone
BlessedSexyone

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Armu4eva

immy i dont believe uLOLLOL... i dont believe that u are a manLOLLOLLOL... now proveROFL

ur memory short jaanuLOLLOLLOLLOL what u jus say to me on FB chatLOLLOLLOLLOL

Edited by BlessedSexyone - 12 May 2010 at 9:48am

ghazal_naz

ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=BlessedSexyone][QUOTE=Armu4eva] 

ur memory short jaanuLOLLOLLOLLOL what u jus say to me on FB chatLOLLOLLOLLOL
jaanu sounds sweetEmbarrassed...LOLLOL well i am short in memoryLOL
ghazal_naz IF-Dazzler
ghazal_naz
ghazal_naz

Posted: 12 May 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Armu4eva

Ghazu.. u r DEAD now... u hv soo invited the DEVIL in immy now..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Only God n Jay can save u now....
she is a silnt reader so she can help meLOLLOL

Go to top