5/3 - Geet Episode Update - completed

-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey people...how are you all? alright let's get on with the show today...lol hopefully I finish updating soon...I need to start studying! ahhh!! πŸ˜†

Precap: the officer yells at Geet that there is no one by the name of Dev Khurana and he is just a fragmentation of her imagination. Geet faints while Dev and Nainatra look on and Naintra says that that she has returned Mumbai's tickets...the plan is completed! The police officer tells Geet that there are a lot of cases like her where the guy brings the girl on the pretext of marriage and Canada and then ditches her at the airport. Mahinder is about to hug Geet but Daarji stops him (what in the world is his problem ughh! 😑) Daarji asks what has she done? How did she miss her flight but Geet replies that there is no fault of her's.

Abb agay!!

Geet says that Dad you have talked to Devji right? We are going to him right? Mahinder looks on sad...she again asks Daarji the same thing but he tells her to shut up! 😑 He calls her mannerless girl and says that because of you we had to come to the police station (can I kill this buddha please?) Being a girl you have....Geet interupts and says but Daarji what's my fault in it? Everyone is beyond shocked as she speaks! She continues that she had only gone to clean her clothes and when I returned they were missing. I tried to find them but....

Brij shows up right then (yay...lol I hope he doesn't act like a jerk...I got the guy married to the floor!) He announces that none of them have left for Canada...everyone as usual are shocked out of their wits. Neither Dev nor the women in his family! Only God knows where they went from the airport but they haven't left for Canada for sure! Geet says Veerji how can this happen? (Brij gives her the most deadliest look 😲) Daarji says that you have lost it if they went to the airport they must have gone to Canada as well...did you check properly or not? Brij says Daarji I have checked each and every computer and I have even checked the list of people on every flight (is that even allowed?) Mahinder yells what are you saying? That means they didn't come from Canada...while Geet is hyperventilating again! They were betraying us...even Dev lied to us...Geet says no this cannot happen...Devji can't do this...this can't happen!

On the other hand, Kamya is seen opening up a bag as her mother looks on shocked...she takes out a necklace and says wow while Dev and Nainatra are smiling and shaking their head at her childishness (if only I can get into the TV 😑) She says that one thing has to be accepted...Geet paraji's jewellery sense is brilliant! Pammi interupts and says may these jewelleries of your's be burnt and why are you calling the poor girl paarjaji? Kamya closes the trunk of the car as Pammi continues to speak...how much I tried to explain to you...how many times this mother begged in front of you...that change yourself...while Dev and Nainatra are seen rolling their eyes and looking frustrated. But you didn't listen to me even once! Because of you...look at what has happened to us..the need for money has made us dhokabaaz and thugs! Wahi Guru will never forgive us! Dev yells stop it mom! We hadn't forced you to participate in this shaadi drama that you are yelling at me! Before you used to say that I was the one that you loved the most in the world! Nainatra interupts and says Dev...she then turns to Pammi and says that why are you remembering the past...what had to happen happened and you know very well that we didn't do all this on purpose...this wasn't our hobby but we had to do it! Older veerji absolutely denied to help us (she is definately talking about Maan...beta abb ruk...the Geet that you all betrayed is gonna be back in your lives with a bang!) and if we hadn't gathered up the money...Dev would have been in jail and that too because of older Veerji! And even now you're supporting him...even now you think what he said was right? speak up mommyji? But Pammi doesn't say anything!

At Geet's place...all the women of the house are either sitting or standing worried...Geet and all the men of the house come in...Rano jumps up saying they are here. As Geet walks in she remembers Dev saying that her innocence...her beauty....I am not going to forget even after seven janams. She then remembers the lodge scene when he said that he was just teasing her...how can she even think that I will leave you? She remembers him giving her a kiss on the forehead and saying that I love you! 😭 Rano comes to Geet and holds her...she keeps on asking what has happened? you're alright right? everyone else in the house also come there...surrounding Geet. Brij says that they have not gone to any Canada Shanada (oye why are you killing my country's name??!!!) Taayji yells what? They left our girl at the airport and ran away! All the women are giving shocked expressions now! Geet continues to remember Dev telling her that ever since he has seen her...he has started to harbour a dream in his heart to bring you in my life as my bride. She remembers him saying I love you the first time and then all the scenes with him including the wedding one. Geet shakes her head and smiles slightly...she goes up to Brij and says that you must be mistaken Devji cannot do this (Brij looks ready to kill!) Devji cannot leave me and go! Brij gets angry (I think more like worried) and shakes her saying Geet while the women in the background shout in fear! He tells her to come back to her senses but she runs to Daarji and says that he must be in some trouble...that's why he didn't come to find me nor to get me. She then goes to her dad says that we should find him...he is probably in a really big trouble...that's why he didn't catch the flight and that's why his name wasn't on the flight list. Brji comes to her and says have you lost it? Can't you understand? The flight's computer....Geet interupts and says that the computer can be wrong right? Brij raises his hand to slap her when Daarji yells out his name and all the women hide their faces in fear. Brij walks away from Geet...Taayji interupts and says that Daarji they are kids...I'll make Geet understand...she goes up to Geet who says but Taayji...she interupts her and says be quiet. You are not going to say anything...let's go in the room...she drags the rest of the women with her as well as Geet continues to protest.

Mahinder goes up to Daarji and says if Brij is right then they have definately betrayed us...what are we going to do now? In the room, Taaji says to Geet have you gone crazy? She would have been killed by Brij today! What was the need to say anything in front of Brij? Geet calmly states that he was wrong! Taayji says that she has lost it for real! Puttarji if Dev and co for real...Rano puts her hand on Taayji's shoulder. Taayji continues...it's okay...you just came from a trip...you must be tired...and asks Dolly to bring something for her to eat and drink (that reminds me I want a milkshake!) and change her clothes as well. Rano speaks up and says that if Geet is so sure we should talk to Daarji once...right? Geet doesn't say anything and keeps on looking at the floor (now I really wanna see what's up with the floor!) Rano asks Taayji to leave with her...Geet remembers the police officer's words about guys and Canada and then remembers Brij saying that none of them have left for Canada. She then remembers her dad saying even Dev lied to us! But she in her mind denies that and says that Devji can't do this...he can never be wrong! She smiles thinking about Dev...when somebody puts a hand on her shoulder...she turns around exclaiming his name but it's only Raaji and Titu (lol random note...but my high school's principle's name was this as well...weird :P) Raaji says that it doesn't what these people say...both of us have the same belief as you...Dev jiju can't betray you! They must be mistaken! Geet smiles and hugs both of them!

The marriage lady is at the house...she says why is everyone so quiet (I think I missed a part...) don't give shagun then just give a gift! Brij yells stop it! He continues what are you talking about? When there was no wedding then why should we give you shagun? Everyone is shocked! There was no wedding at this house! Geet on the other hand says that why is Veerji saying all this about Devji...why can't anyone understand...we have to find him! What if something bad has happened to him. Raaji says that's why we have come to you...here you his phone number...we have taken it out of Daarji's diary. She gives her a cellphone and asks her to call him up and then asks Titu to keep a look out. Geet calls him up...and then exclaims that she can't get through...maybe the battery is dead! She then asks Titu if something is where it was hidden and he replies yes why...she asks him to get it out.

The marriage woman says that what are you saying Brij? All through the village Channi's mom keeps on saying that you guys have killed her daughter and gotten your own daughter married! And anyways...I was the one who had brought that Canada wala rishta...Brij yells un Canada waalon ki toh! Don't take their name in front of us! Neither have we fixed a rishta with them nor are we ever going to! Channi's mom has lost it...she keeps on saying rubbish what if she says that your daughter has ran away with someone then will you believe her? MW says why are you getting angry? I am only saying what I have heard! Tayaji says that it'll be better for you to leave...she says alright whatever you say! Mahinder stops her and asks if she has Dev's address or something but she says that if you don't want to fix a relationship with them then why are you asking? Daarji gets up and yells answer what is being asked! She says that they must have gone back to Canada already...Brij yells oye what chachaji has asked...answer him! Where did you find this rishta? Mahinder says please speak up! She starts to make a relationship up but Daarji yells tell us the truth! She then says that the truth is that they had come to me themselves and gave me money saying that get our rishta fixed. Everyone are shocked again 😲 

Precap: Mahinder repeats what are we going to do now? Daarji replies that we should believe that this has never happened. We won't speak of them from now on! Kk for all you Maan fans lol he is going to be there tomorrow! He is seen asking whose land is this?

Edited by -bhootni- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Update soon bhooti..can't wait
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what abt Maan...damn i am watinig for him
but srsly this Dev and his family are getting scarier epi by epi
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks so much for the update!

Poor poor Geet!😭 I feel sooooo sorry for her, I really hope her life gets better. She doesn't deserve any of this!

So Maan is def Dev's elder brother?😲

I am hooked to this show more everyday!
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanks, that was really fast update

poor geet, i hope we will get more maan soon in the show
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx sumi............man i hate that naintara....and r u telling me maan is older than dev........

at some point maan will slap dev.......i really wish he slaps the living day lights out of naintara too :p
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks
desperately waiting fr maan's scene
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Bhootni,  great detailed update. Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ

Dev's family is evil😑  Poor Geet, she is better off this way. Now she can have the angry but loving and hot man, MannπŸ˜†
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks alot for the update sumi...