Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Well today's episode was another filler for me...I think they are just gearing up for the Lonavala sequence which i think wud be the highpoint and thts wen story wud start moving forward!
My 2 cents on today's episode:

The supremely awaited precap was a bit of a let down...although it was something i expected coz CVs are not gonna let SR talk out their problems so easily n i knew there wud be some interruption...And bam! The Pager Angry
But i loved the intensity of the scene and tht was the highlight for me!

Yuna's scenes were hilarious and tht made up for the otherwise boring episode!

Now the precap - It looks promising! Ridz being sent to lonavala n sid finding out tht ridz is going to lonavala where armaan is already present...
AR smiling at each other - i think they ve just managed to save a kid from some big mishap n its a smile of achieving something together as doctors - i dint see much into it! I cud b wrong though!
Sid thinking AR are meant to be and thts y they have landed up together n he seems to be losing hope...he's playing basketball n thinking bout AR n then they show AR falling in the water...This cud well be sid's imagination but lets not jump the gun!

All i wanna say is tht Siddy Widdy - Do not lose hope! Remember true winners are those who rise like a phoenix from the ashes!
When there is darkness all around n no ray of hope...When all doors seem to be closed....When everything is going against you...When the chips are down...Thts wen your character is tested! Thts wen you pick yourself up and fight back! Thts the sign of a true warrior sid!
Winners NEVER quit and Quitters never win...and we all know you are a winner!
Do not lose hope coz the moon shines the brightest after 'Amavasya' and then its the start of a new life...a new beginning...

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

sidfan2010mehek_frnd_lovbrosa.cricelliedward420kashevn7geniusPavitraathithiCookies01Maha_Sid-dewaniMuasamSept16thspring_breeze05LuV_MiLeSlilmzsunshinedouknocelestaelighteningbuzzsupercool3ka7eelaMahammaheen55aishu_25mysterieuxuppaaspavsShiningStar18ANfan1000prejudicedshamilpatakhaguddisajni786AnonymousUserssdtvgojanPerfangel5655romiosugar1-alimabi-nisha80TheBlackJaguarprerna4rishavnikita_88norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When the chips are down (SR)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Pavitra

Pavitra

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
well said to siddy 
nice post yeah cannot say anything

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sidfan2010romiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

pavs

IF-Rockerz

pavs

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
such a letdown of an episode...didnt enjoy it at all..n wtf y r dey showing arman falling on ridz n all tht..how sick..hope its a dream..gawd she is married!!!n the story has no head no tail now..one dya its ar next day its sr,,so dumb..hating it ri8 now...........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sidfan2010n7geniusMuasamSept16thlighteningbuzzka7eelaromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sidfan2010Cookies01lighteningbuzzrapunzel84MuasamSept16thka7eelanyctophiliaromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

prejudiced

IF-Rockerz

prejudiced

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Love your post!
With a seed of misunderstanding cropping back into Sid' mind, the only hope is things don't get far too stretched during their Lonavala trip.

Edited by prejudice - 03 May 2010 at 10:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sidfan2010lighteningbuzzMuasamSept16thromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

ka7eela

IF-Dazzler

ka7eela

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
love your post but you are a bit of optimistic here sweety!..it was a total let down if you ask me! Dead..i am so disappointed!..i can understand the flash backs but the pre-cap WTH!..it made me feel like yuck!..why the hell they show her romancing her ex when she is still married!..i hate this!..they are still stretching the same old stuff!..if it's a real scene and not a dream then i am sorry to say this but they truly have no shame at all!

Edited by ka7eela - 03 May 2010 at 10:17am

sidfan2010rosa.cricelliathithiMuasamSept16thlighteningbuzzShiningStar18aishu_25romiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

spring_breeze05

Goldie

spring_breeze05

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:15am | IP Logged
nice post honey....and yes Sid should not lose hope....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MuasamSept16thlighteningbuzzromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

lilmzsunshine

Goldie

lilmzsunshine

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Although I'm an AR fan, I loved your post and the description. Specially the last para.

Beautiful.

-S

rosa.cricelliMuasamSept16thrapunzel84douknolighteningbuzzmysterieuxpatakhaguddiromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top