•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey,
i stopped watching this show around when abha went to work at Swaran Bhavan for the lawyer after her family had to leave. I recently started watching the show again, but I am kinda lost.
Can someone briefly catch me up? How did Abha get married to karan? and why does she remove the sindoor (i saw this in a flashback scene)? who is sanskaar and why is she marrying him? do her parents know about her and karan?
Thanks 😊
Posted: 13 years ago
Well Karan and Abha fell in love and he helped her out alot but he didnt know her real name and then on holi he found out and Abha's bro got arrested and his dad bailed him out and abha promised she would obey his every order. Jagmohan decided to torture abha a lot and then they were having this mass wedding at the SB and he was gonna trick her into marrying some old drunk so Karan went up to the room she was changing in and married her right in front of his dad but they all kept it a secret. Sanskar is her childhood friend who her parents want her to marry, her family doesn't know about the marriage but Karan's family does, only his bro, dadi and best friend are supporting him though 😭 Well hopefully tom the truth will get revealed.