Punjabi Channel

Babbu Mann's EKAM

GKS_CA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I know this movie has been released.  Has anyone seen it yet?  Is it worth watching???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't know yet...but I heard a lot of good things about it...so it's prolly good...
Jugni.G thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've seen it,, n i think da muvi is quite good as they have tried showing the life of framers n wat probs do they face. n yes ofcourse it also has a luv storyy.
 the stories of babbu man's muvies are alwasy different, though a bit garbar in his acting skills. unlike, harbhajan mann who jst hav one story everytime, gal frm abroad n munda frm pind, they luv each othr,parents dnt agree, n then happys endings. 
p.s no offence to harbhajan mann fans,,, :D
GKS_CA thumbnail
Thanks for the info🤗

I agree that Babbu Mann's songs are dif from everyone else and has  substance in the lyrics...but I wasn't sure about the movie.  Is there any comedy in the movie..to make it a little lighter.  I know some of the probs the farmer are facing are so depressing...

ps. agree with u on H.Mann's movies😉
Edited by punjabigem - 13 years ago
Jugni.G thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no prob :D
& yup gurpreet ghuggi is in the movie,, so there is comedy.!!
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its actually a decent movie.  i really did enjoy watching it.  although i think harbhajan mann is a great singer i think he totally sucks in the acting department.

all of his characters are exactly the same goody goody guy.  it gets to the point where one cant really connect with the character. 

besides rab ne banian jodiya.....the other 3 movies of babbu maan have been different from other punjabi movies and actually very good ones.   so if you havent watched ekam yet, go watch it! 😊
GKS_CA thumbnail
Finally watched this movie.

It is a good movie although there were some disconnects in the story but overall it is good and they showed the real problems the farmers are facing in Punjab.

Good work Babbu Mann and team