Punjabi Channel

Babbu Mann's EKAM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

GKS_CA

GKS_CA

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 8:25am | IP Logged
I know this movie has been released.  Has anyone seen it yet?  Is it worth watching???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Babbu Mann's EKAM" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Navi-

IF-Dazzler

-Navi-

Posted: 03 May 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I don't know yet...but I heard a lot of good things about it...so it's prolly good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GKS_CA

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 06 May 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I've seen it,, n i think da muvi is quite good as they have tried showing the life of framers n wat probs do they face. n yes ofcourse it also has a luv storyy.
 the stories of babbu man's muvies are alwasy different, though a bit garbar in his acting skills. unlike, harbhajan mann who jst hav one story everytime, gal frm abroad n munda frm pind, they luv each othr,parents dnt agree, n then happys endings. 
p.s no offence to harbhajan mann fans,,, :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GKS_CAAngel-Jot.

GKS_CA

GKS_CA

Posted: 07 May 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for the infoHug

I agree that Babbu Mann's songs are dif from everyone else and has  substance in the lyrics...but I wasn't sure about the movie.  Is there any comedy in the movie..to make it a little lighter.  I know some of the probs the farmer are facing are so depressing...

ps. agree with u on H.Mann's moviesWink

Edited by punjabigem - 07 May 2010 at 10:00am

Jugni.G

Jugni.G

Posted: 08 May 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
no prob :D
& yup gurpreet ghuggi is in the movie,, so there is comedy.!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GKS_CA

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
its actually a decent movie.  i really did enjoy watching it.  although i think harbhajan mann is a great singer i think he totally sucks in the acting department.

all of his characters are exactly the same goody goody guy.  it gets to the point where one cant really connect with the character. 

besides rab ne banian jodiya.....the other 3 movies of babbu maan have been different from other punjabi movies and actually very good ones.   so if you havent watched ekam yet, go watch it! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GKS_CAAngel-Jot.

GKS_CA

GKS_CA

Posted: 27 May 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Finally watched this movie.

It is a good movie although there were some disconnects in the story but overall it is good and they showed the real problems the farmers are facing in Punjab.

Good work Babbu Mann and team

Post Reply New Post

Go to top